PDA

View Full Version : Free book - Cocktail Boyz - for a limited time

NickysGayPattaya
November 16th, 2016, 05:47
My new novel, Cocktail Boyz, is available on Amazon FREE for a limited time. The ebook is now free until the 19th, paperback $14.99

It tells the true story of gogo boys in Sunee Plaza ...

Welcome to my world.
Welcome to the sleazy, sex-orientated world of Sunee Plaza in 'Sin City', Pattaya, Thailand. A place were elderly western men can buy the company of Thai boys for a few baht. A place where young, innocent farm workers from around Thailand are turned into friends and lovers for as long as the Westerner has money…
This is a place where all that is important is where the next smartphone is coming from, the next gold necklace or the next fix. Here, it's usually meth, known to us as yaba.
This is the real story, told by us, in our words, as it happened, from our point of view with nothing held back.
This is the story of Cocktail Boyz.

Enjoy!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cocktail-Boyz-Book-1-White-ebook/dp/B01KEB5TTQ/ (for amazon in the UK)
https://www.amazon.com/Cocktail-Boyz-1-White/dp/1533652244/ref=sr_1_1 (for amazon in the USA)

dozzie
November 16th, 2016, 07:41
interesting, unfortunately, couldn't get the ebook version for some strange reason.

scottish-guy
November 16th, 2016, 14:04
Hiring go-go boys for "a few baht" seems to be taking literary licence to new heights.

NickysGayPattaya
November 16th, 2016, 15:17
Well ... yes. Literary licence... but then 20 baht will get you ....

scottish-guy
November 16th, 2016, 15:50
Yes, well I've observed what others get in Sunee Plaza for 20B - especially one who wears an ill-fitting wig - but that's another story :D

Good luck with the book. :clapping:

TaoR
November 17th, 2016, 00:41
I preordered this book and as to not give away the "plot" let me just say that I am planning on reading the sequel that is promised in early 2017!

scottish-guy
November 17th, 2016, 01:56
I'm eagerly anticipating the film of the book!

I'm a very experienced thespian, and should an open casting call go out, I'll be camping out at the front of the queue.

So far I've had a lifetime of disappointment due to only having small parts - but I firmly believe that if I keep doing what I've been doing so far, I could eventually have a huge opening.

:mocking_mini:

TaoR
November 17th, 2016, 07:17
Actually, Scottish Guy, there could be some really awesome parts for you to play in the book... there is also a character that wears a wig! There is also a character that Latin could play, sort of. The only lines he would have to speak is, "I like them smooth" over, and over, and over again....

fountainhall
November 17th, 2016, 07:47
There is also a character that Latin could play, sort of. The only lines he would have to speak is, "I like them smooth" over, and over, and over again....
I doubt if that's right for Latin as he only ever uses something much sharper than the instrument Latin always loves to use!!

Thanks to Nicky for making the book available for free.

Jellybean
November 17th, 2016, 12:18
Actually, Scottish Guy, there could be some really awesome parts for you to play in the book... there is also a character that wears a wig . . .

Funny you should say that TaoR, because when I first read Scottish-guy’s pitch for a leading role in the film of the book, Cocktail Boyz, I immediately thought that he would be a shoe-in for the role of Flashlight Freddie. You may not be aware, TaoR, but Scottish-guy is our resident expert on the mysterious goings-on of this rather unusual character and has, over the years, posted more details about this puzzling punter than I care to recall.

So, Scottish-guy, I sincerely believe any casting director worth his salt will make you his first port of call when casting the important role of Flashlight Freddie, a true legend in the nefarious underworld of gay-Pattaya.

:D

fountainhall
November 17th, 2016, 17:39
I note that Nicky's OP states it's all a true story. Yet there is the usual blurb at the front of the book about its being a work of fiction and all characters a fiction of someone's imagination. Which is it? Real - or what we would like to believe to be real?

Oliver
November 17th, 2016, 23:27
I hope it's "true" , in other words accurate and authentic. Good novels are invariably based on the author's experiences or at least draw on other people's....even historical novels.
I assume that this novel is real and that the depictions of places and events true to life. And for obvious reasons, the names of the characters will be changed even if they are closely based on "real" people. Sometimes, of course, a novelist creates a character who is an amalgam of two or three "real" people. But the character who emerges from this process is nonetheless, true to life and real in the context of the novel.. If he/she isn't, then the author has failed. And the same is true of events portrayed; timelines: dates and so on are altered to make the novel more interesting. But the events remain "true."

fountainhall
November 18th, 2016, 09:11
In that case, Oliver, isn't it perfectly usual for that specific information to be included in the brief preface - something like "Crystal Boyz is a work of fiction but is based on real people and actual events"? It would not state categorically as in Cocktail Boyz “All characters appearing in this work are fictitious, Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.” That’s pretty clear that it is not factual!

jvt22222
November 18th, 2016, 10:37
Wondering if it is available anywhere as a torrent???

pennyboy
November 18th, 2016, 15:17
I've just started reading this and my first impression is of a poorly written novel. Whether the familiarity of the place will be enough to keep me going I'm not sure. At least it was free.

arsenal
November 18th, 2016, 15:52
Pennyboy: As you said the book is free and it's also written by a Thai. So for you to describe it as "poorly written" seems rather uncharitable to say the least. Or am I being sanctimonious?

francois
November 18th, 2016, 16:21
Nicky is a Thai?

Oliver
November 18th, 2016, 17:03
This is news to me. I always thought he was a falang using the name as a nom de plume. When the website started, there were many photos of a particularly cute Thai guy who was identified as "Nicky" but I never believed that the text was written by anyone but a falang. Was I wrong?

paperboy
November 18th, 2016, 17:51
just to put the record straight, nicky is a late 60s man called Guy, he lives in seim reap with his cambodian bf

francois
November 18th, 2016, 17:53
I agree with you, Oliver. Also thought "nicky" moved to Cambodia awhile ago.

arsenal
November 18th, 2016, 17:55
I understood that opinion leant towards a non falang. Indeed rumours were occasionally voiced regarding a gentleman seen visiting bars and suchlike armed with a pencil and reporters notepad. I cannot confirm these rumours. Bar owners of yesteryear all claimed to know the identity of this Pimpernel like character but would clam up at further questioning .

fountainhall
November 18th, 2016, 21:38
I'm not going to comment on the book's contents since it was free and I reckon that would not be fair. However, I have to say the artwork for the cover is close to dreadful. Surely you judge book at least in part by its cover. With those guys in the drawing, browsing in a bookstore I'd not even bother to look inside!

loke
November 18th, 2016, 22:12
After reading chapter 1 I have to agree it was poorly written , but for some it will be entertainment . It will not sell on Amazon , but for free I guess it's ok.

jvt22222
November 19th, 2016, 08:27
Let me ask again ... is there any place it can be downloaded as a torrent .... I have an iPad, not a Kindle ... the Amazon.com download is Kindle only.

fountainhall
November 19th, 2016, 08:29
I also have an iPad. You can easily get the Kindle app from iTunes (or is it direct from amazon? I can't recall). All the books I download are Kindle editions;

Nirish guy
November 19th, 2016, 08:41
Yes for all of those unsure or unaware ( as I fully admit to being myself only two days ago until I asked my bf this same question and he looked at me like "REALLY, you didn't know this?!"

So, you can just go to the App store on your own device, download the Kindle App and then once installed on your device just go ahead and log on into your own existing Amazon account (if you already have one for a Kindle etc and if not then just create a new one as there free anyway) and hey presto all and any books you may have previously downloaded for your existing Kindle will miraculously be there waiting for you ( or you can go ahead and start downloading both the free book mentioned above or whatever other books you wish and all will appear on your device, ready for you to read, just whenever you feel like it.

Which is all really handy and I'm kicking myself at not sussed this all myself years ago so I could have saved myself from having to carry both a kindle PLUS my phone AND iPad AND a paperback book when flying about the place etc, now one device will do everything, why you'd almost think they designed it to BE that way wouldn't you ! :-)

fountainhall
November 19th, 2016, 09:09
If you read a lot, there's no need to keep the books on your device. With one flick you dencan send them up to the Cloud. In any case, amazon keeps your books safe in case you lose your device. I think it's great!

frequent
November 19th, 2016, 13:10
Your Kindle has its own email address - log onto your Amazon account and look under the device(s) associated with the account. You then send an email to the Kindle's email address, attaching the book you want to read in your Kindle as an attachment (has to be in epub format as I recall), and it appears in your Kindle account for download.

pennyboy
November 19th, 2016, 15:06
Pennyboy: As you said the book is free and it's also written by a Thai. So for you to describe it as "poorly written" seems rather uncharitable to say the least. Or am I being sanctimonious?

Not in the least sanctimonious. Just plain wrong.

arsenal
November 19th, 2016, 17:06
Wrong. ME. I've never heard the like.

scottish-guy
November 19th, 2016, 22:08
Arsenal is always on the wrong side of being correct when it comes to politics.

I defer judgement on his literary critiques.

:yahoo_mini:

arsenal
November 20th, 2016, 01:02
This is now a smear campaign designed to blacken my good name.

latintopxxx
November 20th, 2016, 01:22
...u aint seen nuthing yet....these vicious wanna be queens have super sharp tongues with which to tear u to shreds....
...and stop being racist...why "blacken" ??. ...say " damage"...

fountainhall
November 21st, 2016, 16:49
...and stop being racist...why "blacken" ??. ...say " damage"...
How pathetic!

steveky
November 22nd, 2016, 04:16
The book will not see Nicky propelled to the forefront of the nominations list for the Noble Prize for Literature. However, it was entertaining, and I thank him for providing it for free.

scottish-guy
November 22nd, 2016, 06:58
You haven't exactly helped your literary credentials with that post - it's the Nobel prize

a447
November 22nd, 2016, 14:00
I think Steve just forgot to use inverted commas!

bkkguy
November 22nd, 2016, 17:39
there's an emoji for that

bkkguy

steveky
November 23rd, 2016, 06:06
If one thing's a certainty, it's that typos will not go unnoticed on this Board!

Smiles
November 23rd, 2016, 06:10
If one thing's a certainty, it's that typos will not go unnoticed on this Board!
Thet's absolootlie corract. Sew mithter 36 posts, geth phuking yooose two it!!

loke
November 25th, 2016, 03:03
Let me ask again ... is there any place it can be downloaded as a torrent .... I have an iPad, not a Kindle ... the Amazon.com download is Kindle only.

Just download Kindle app for your iPad and you can access all the kindle e-books. I am on a Samsung device myself .

Couple
November 25th, 2016, 07:06
Just download Kindle app for your iPad and you can access all the kindle e-books. I am on a Samsung device myself .

Maybe it depends location of the kindle account, but as far as I see you need a monthly subscription to acces the free e-books.

frequent
November 25th, 2016, 10:02
Maybe it depends location of the kindle account, but as far as I see you need a monthly subscription to acces the free e-books.

What monthly subscription? See my earlier post - you just email your Kindle a copy of the book

Nirish guy
November 25th, 2016, 16:04
Re the subscription - no, I thought the same at the start when I went to DL that "free" book and assumed it was just a way to get you into that subscription service too - but it's not.

Whilst you can order that subscription service and get an amount of free books every month if you wish you CAN also just totally ignore that area and just carry on, install kindle on your decives and go ahead and download just whatever individual books, free or paid, as you wish.

Like I said I too nearly made this same mistake and nearly clicked off the entire site thinking it was a con, but it's not, umm fully up and running now on kindle, with my free ( and other bought) books now all sitting on my various devices so it's worth soldiering on to reach that point I suggest.

AsDaRa
November 26th, 2016, 00:33
I see on the free pages on the Amazon website one of the boys says "No one of us likes the looks of a Farang".
So these Asian gay boys are into Asians? Not Farang? I get the idea many Thai gay boys are genuinely interested in Farang. Not too old of course. So these sex workers don't like our looks at all? Even a well build 40 year old?

Nirish guy
November 26th, 2016, 02:34
So these sex workers don't like our looks at all? Even a well build 40 year old?

You're GENUINELY surprised by that fact ?

And whilst I guess as many people like different things there's bound to be a few Asian guys who prefer farang and maybe even one or two who like older farang , even ones perhaps twice their age perhaps ( i.e even up to 40 year old perhaps in some cases ! ). But do they "really" like us and find us all "handsum men" - REALLY, you have to ask that question ?

OMG as they say in Father Ted the comedy show - "careful now", as with questions like that you just might just burst illusion and the bubble of unreality that a lot of us all happily operate in when we travel to Thailand if you're not careful there ! :-)

Speaking personally though, I am under NO illusion as to either what I look like or what they no doubt think of me, but as long as they keep up their end of the bargain and "play the game" then I'll happily do the same, until I get bored of the falseness again and then go home again for a while to recover from all the bullshit and lies and replenish my bank balance so that I can go back later and play the game all over again sometime.

I consider it no different to a gambler who goes off to Las Vegas, loses a load of money and then goes home, only to go back another day again as he enjoys it so much getting his kicks that way and ends up slightly hooked - although at least I get laid whilst I'm losing my money whereas he on the other hand just ends up fucked if not careful - ha actually the more I think of it there's not even too much difference there either perhaps as well !!

Couple
November 26th, 2016, 06:58
Re the subscription - no, I thought the same at the start when I went to DL that "free" book and assumed it was just a way to get you into that subscription service too - but it's not.

Whilst you can order that subscription service and get an amount of free books every month if you wish you CAN also just totally ignore that area and just carry on, install kindle on your decives and go ahead and download just whatever individual books, free or paid, as you wish.

Like I said I too nearly made this same mistake and nearly clicked off the entire site thinking it was a con, but it's not, umm fully up and running now on kindle, with my free ( and other bought) books now all sitting on my various devices so it's worth soldiering on to reach that point I suggest.

I didn't find a way around it, I clearly missed that. Well too late now anyway.
Going to delete the app as I don't use it also.

AsDaRa
November 26th, 2016, 11:04
You're GENUINELY surprised by that fact ?

Yes.

Of course I am no idiot. I know the average 20 year old doesn't feel sexually attracted to a 50+ year old. Doesn't matter if that 50+ year old is Caucasian, Asian or whatever.

But I am GENUINELY surprised most gay Thai boys don't like Farang gay men in general. So also not a well build 30 year old Farang. They also visit Thailand. I even saw quite a few Farangs in their 20s in Soi Twilight during my last visit. So yes I am genuinely surprised the dislike also goes for well build (so not fat, ugly) 40 minus Farangs.

fountainhall
November 26th, 2016, 12:33
But I am GENUINELY surprised most gay Thai boys don't like Farang gay men in general. So also not a well build 30 year old Farang. They also visit Thailand. I even saw quite a few Farangs in their 20s in Soi Twilight during my last visit.
So you are gradually learning about Asians! There are of course exceptions, but as one who has had the good fortune to travel extensively around Asia, I agree that all but a tiny percentage prefer to be with their fellow countrymen and share a general dislike - for one or several reasons - of westerners.

It is no accident that westerners are called farang by Thais - a term that has developed derogatory overtones. In Hong Kong westerners are gweilo - foreign devils. The Japanese term gaijin (Japanese gay guys who like westerners) is less dismissive, but anyone preferring a less dismissive term will use the more neutral word - gaikujin.

It often comes as a bit of a shock to westerners to realise that they are not looked on with the affection we perhaps feel we deserve as fellow human beings, no matter if we are handsome hunks in our 20s or corpulent gents in our 70s. In some cases, our wallets are the only attraction. Foreigners smell differently, a result of a totally different diet, and some Asians are really put off by our stinky body odour. The fact that we are used to it means we are generally not aware of its effect on other ethnic groups. (Asians who eat a rice based diet generally have a sweeter body odour - especially most Chinese). Foreigners rarely act in accordance with local,customs. The fact they may not be aware of such customs and their subtleties is immaterial. And so on!

The irony is that before Asian countries really opened up to western values in the last 40 years or so, western boyfriends were much sought-after since they afforded young Asians the opportunity of living in much larger homes, almost the only possibility of actually living with another gay guy, overseas travel etc. Now that social attitudes are gradually changing and many younger Asians have much more disposable incomes, the foreigner boyfriend is becoming the exception.

AsDaRa
November 26th, 2016, 12:43
Thanks Fountain.

I truly had no idea we Farang are disliked so much. No matter our age. I am very good for my boys, respect them, respect their culture. Treat them well. Why the hate then for me (a hate I don't see by the way but reading the above probably is there)? Because I am white and have a different smell?

I can't believe it. Yes of course the sexual attraction from young for old is in almost all cases fake, but I don't dislike or hate people I don't find attractive just because they have a different skin colour.

I do notice one thing: when a family member dies (brother, sister, father, mother) I have the idea Thai boys feel less sadness than we do. Also in case I know for 100% it is no lie. Is that a cultural thing?

fountainhall
November 26th, 2016, 14:00
With respect, I don't think "hate" is the right word. Nor even is the term "strong dislike" despite dislike of body odours (and believe that or not it is 100% true) and lack of respect shown for local customs. Nor even is it a case of how well you treat someone. It's more a case that they just tolerate westerners.

i think it's important to remember a bit of the history of the continent. The Japanese waged a monstrous war against America and some of its Asian neighbours - and lost. The French committed unbelievable atrocities against its colonial vassal states of Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. When they were kicked out in 1954, along came the US and its allies with even more atrocities and millions murdered (the tiny landlocked country of Laos is the most bombed per capita in history - between 1964 and 1973 the US dumped a planeload of bombs on it every 8 minutes for 9 consecutive years!) The British record in colonial Malaya is nothing to be proud of. China all but imploded with millions killed and the country set back many decades with the disastrous Cultural Revolution which ended just 41 years ago.

Add in to that mix of horrors the fact that the vast majority of peoples in Asian countries had had absolutely no connection whatever with westerners until this time - and the example the foreigners set was not pleasant. You therefore have to set this "tolerance" for foreigners against a backdrop of virtual isolation against colonial oppression which morphed into a virtual holocaust.

AsDaRa
November 26th, 2016, 14:16

Two remarks:
1) Then they should dislike French, Americans and UK citizens. Not all white people. The Japanese invaded the Dutch East Indies, killed many Dutch. I don't feel dislike for Japanese because of that, let alone Asians. I must say the older Dutch generation does feel that dislike for Japanese. But they didn't feel it for all Asians. So why must a Vietnamese hate a Dutch Farang? We had nothing to do with that country.

2) Don't they realize that if power was reversed in that age they would have been colonizing Europe? Conquering other countries is universal in human hsitory. The Khmer conquered Thais etc. If they had had that technological advantage over us, then it is fair to assume they would have conquered and colonized Europe. Only since about a 100 years the morality is slowly changing that it is not done to colonize others. Slavery was also universal one time. It is not a white sin. It was a universal sin. Same like colonizing. Look at China, more than 50% of their territory originated as colony. Tibet the last one, slowly turning it more and more Chinese.

So shouldn't these Asians think: We must not hate Farangs, they are just like us. We would have done the same if we had had the power. Because we conquered and colonized our neighbours when we had the chance. Would we really have stopped colonizing Europe if we had had the chance in an age where this was not seen as a sin? So there is no reason whatsoever to dislike white guys. They are the same human beings like us, not more evil. They just had a technological advantage over us which they used and which we would have used if the roles were reversed, in an age where colonizing was not seen as a sin. So why dislike Farangs?

You say it isn't 'hate' they feel, also not a 'strong dislike'. What is it then?

fountainhall
November 26th, 2016, 14:24
You have raised a whole range of largely irrelevant hypothetical issues. The world does not function on the bases of pure hypotheses. It works on facts. I'll stick to facts!

And as I have written before, if you took the trouble to read a lot more about Asia and spent more time visiting many of its countries, you would not pose nearly as many irrelevancies!

AsDaRa
November 26th, 2016, 14:29
My remarks are not irrelevant.

Do Indonesians hate/dislike Japanese because of WW2? Of Japanese don't have that backlash of their past which apparently we Farang experience?

Manforallseasons
November 26th, 2016, 14:38
My remarks are not irrelevant.

Do Indonesians hate/dislike Japanese because of WW2? Of Japanese don't have that backlash of their past which apparently we Farang experience?

I lived for a while in Indonesia where they referred to westerners as "booley". The only place I have been to in Asia where people overtly hated the Japanese was S.Korea
Most Thais have little or no knowledge of what happened during WW2 between Thailand and Japan.

fountainhall
November 26th, 2016, 15:41
Or ask the Chinese about the annexation of Manchuria or the atrocities further south - The Rape of Nanjing will never be forgotten nor forgiven.

As for Indo China, just read "Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon and the Destruction of Cambodia" by William Shawcross. Although Shawcross later toned down his scathing criticisms a little, the book is a dreadful indictment of an illegal and undeclared war that ended up laying the groundwork for the quick rise of the Khmer Rouge and the massive genocide of well over 1 million Cambodians.

And do not forget there is a huge right wing in Japan that believes the war was just and that Japan should never have surrendered. That lot will fall in their swords before they ever admit any blame.

cdnmatt
November 26th, 2016, 16:22
I think some of you are giving too much credit to the level of history taught in schoools around here.

Go do a random polling of under 30s who even know who Pol Poot is.

AsDaRa
November 26th, 2016, 16:34
But if for Japanese people there is only some backlash in South Korea and not in Vietnam, Indonesia etc, yet we Farang experience backlash because some Farang countries - 3 only - were involved in mainland Southeast Aasia, then there can only be one reason for this difference in treatment: racism, and not our past politics.

Besides our past politics won't differ a single bit from theirs, had power been reversed in that age. I am positive. Asian countries were good at conquering and colonizing too. We were just better because of technological advancement.

a447
November 26th, 2016, 16:39
I don't believe for a second that Asians hate us. I think they are basically indifferent to us and prefer to spend their time with someone who shares the same language and other cultural attributes. It makes life so much easier.

In Japan, the word gaijin can be either neutral or derogatory, depending on the tone of voice. A polite way to refer to us is gaijin-san. Aaah, so much nicer!

Gaijin is just the abbreviation of Gaikokujin, meaning "outsider."

fountainhall
November 26th, 2016, 17:22
had power been reversed in that age. I am positive. Asian countries were good at conquering and colonizing too. We were just better because of technological advancement.
You really have no idea what you are talking about for the very simple reason it is impossible to be positive about anything that MIGHT have happened yesterday. Yesterday happened. It''s over. No one can change history. It's past, finished, as dead as the Monty Python parrot.

I don't believe for a second that Asians hate us. I think they are basically indifferent to us and prefer to spend their time with someone who shares the same language and other cultural attributes
As I wrote earlier, I agree. They tolerate us.

latintopxxx
November 26th, 2016, 17:23
...geez...u people think too much...bunch of over analyzing arch chair wind bags...they hate /dislike/disdain westerners because westerns generaly speaking are wealthier...so its jealousy...pure and simple...sometimes I do have to wonder how " ordinary" Thais feel when they walk past the gogo bars and see their youth of both genders up on stage selling themselves...or when they see much older westerners with local whores young enough to be their grand children....cant exactly pass them off as family...

paulo15
November 26th, 2016, 21:03
"... Geez... (Yo)u people think too much... (A) bunch of over analysing, arch, chair (sitting) wind bags... They hate/dislike/disdain westerners because western(er)s, genera(l)ly speaking, are wealthier... So it(')s jealousy... Pure and simple.(..)
Sometimes I do have to wonder how "ordinary" Thais feel when they walk past the gogo bars and see their youth of both genders up on stage selling themselves... Or when they see much older westerners with local whores young enough to be their grand children... Can(')t exactly pass them off as family."

Corrected for the literate members of the forum.
I still have no ideal what he's on about mind.

frequent
November 27th, 2016, 07:51
Go do a random polling of under 30s who even know who Pol Poot is.

Do enlighten us. Who is "Pol Poot"?

Oliver
November 27th, 2016, 15:34
I'm sorry Paolo but I read Latin's "arch" (a little-used and rather old-fashioned adjective) as a mistyping of "arm".That is, "arm-chair" as in "an arm-chair general." If Latin was indeed using "arch" in its correct sense, I'd suggest that it is probably the first time it has even been used on this site. To be blunt, that would surprise me.

latintopxxx
November 27th, 2016, 15:44
welcome grammer nazi...aka paulo...perhaps I should take better care when typing...but after a few glasses of wine...and in my haste...I miss a few letters here and there...and occasionally use text spelling as in u instead of you.
and yes...all this over analyzing...who the fuck knows why people hate their neigbours....like why do the koreans think they r so pure blood...what ever that is...and look down on intermarriage even with other identical looking asians...real hoot that. Had a Korean colleague who told me he was in a mixed marriage...I was expecting a white or maybe even black wife....turns out the wife was Chinese...oh what a scandal and let down back home.

christianpfc
December 4th, 2016, 20:39
I see on the free pages on the Amazon website one of the boys says "No one of us likes the looks of a Farang".
So these Asian gay boys are into Asians? Not Farang? I get the idea many Thai gay boys are genuinely interested in Farang. Not too old of course. So these sex workers don't like our looks at all? Even a well build 40 year old?
The author used poetic license. Many of the gogo boys are straight anyway.

I know several gay Thai boys who are sexually interested in Whites and not in Asians.

From my frequent sauna visits (not just Thailand, but extending to Cambodia and Vietnam as well), I would say many just don't care if the cock or ass is attached to a White or a fellow countryman.

Oliver
December 4th, 2016, 21:42
Some gays Thais on the scene have never had sex with a Thai. The first time I heard one of them say this to me, years ago, I found it unbelievable. However, it has now been mentioned so often (usually in the context of a chat about boyfriends) that I am happy to confirm what Christian wrote.

loke
December 22nd, 2016, 14:35
Some gays Thais on the scene have never had sex with a Thai. The first time I heard one of them say this to me, years ago, I found it unbelievable. However, it has now been mentioned so often (usually in the context of a chat about boyfriends) that I am happy to confirm what Christian wrote.

Not true is it , I don't believe for a second that they are completely virgins before they had sex with a white boy , They are probably bisexual and had plenty of sex with women . Or they are just not telling you the truth .

arsenal
December 22nd, 2016, 15:45
A Thai money boy is likely to tell you what you want to hear. And in all honesty, that is his job and he is very good at it.

Oliver
December 22nd, 2016, 17:51
I didn't "want" to hear this and was initially suspicious. However, it is true that some Thais (and other Asians) are sexually attracted to us more than to their fellows. And this is confirmed by my experiences in saunas, not just in Thailand but in the UK.