PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Clubs Info

arsenal
November 9th, 2016, 19:16
I haven't been to any of the clubs for a few years so if anyone has I would be grateful for any information. You know the sort of thing. Drinks prices, most athletic and attractive coyote boys, possibility of offing them etc. Cheers.

francois
November 10th, 2016, 00:38
Can't answer all your questions, arsenal, but the possibility does exist that you can off . :))them.

arsenal
November 10th, 2016, 10:01
Thanks Francois, I bet the off fee requires a second mortgage. Haha. I used to go to Dave Man Club regularly and always spent lots of time outside talking to the doormen. I don't even know if it's still open.

gerefan2
November 10th, 2016, 11:45
It has been closed several years...

latintopxxx
November 10th, 2016, 11:56
...what a sad sack post...and even sadder replies...
and arsnal for someone so " on top of his game" this question kinda shines a new not so kind light on u. Like do u huddle in your bedsit all day ...eating cat food...trolling people..

francois
November 10th, 2016, 12:08
...what a sad sack post...and even sadder replies...

Now, now latintop, we have to endure your posts so bear with ours.

arsenal
November 10th, 2016, 12:49
I love my ignore button.

While I can no longer engage with Sexual Deviant Latin on the public forum. in the spirit of conciliation I can say that if he ever saves enough money to go to Thailand he can pm me (not sure what the button does to PMs) and I will give him all the very latest info on how to get to Pattaya from the airport, offing boys, restaurants, hiring motor bikes and all the other things I love to do there. Which I will be doing again very very soon.

colmx
November 11th, 2016, 01:40
As gerefan posts above - Dave has been closed a few years now

NAB is pretty much the only show in town in terms of pure "gay" clubs these days.

There are no off fees for the coyotes, as they are not "for sale", but some are available for "overtime"! If you like one you invite him to come to your table (easiest way is to tip him when he's on the floor - and he will join your table when he's finished his rotation. bear in mind several people may have tipped him, so he may not come to your table immediately (or ever!))
The mamasans will usually try to get you to cough up 2-400B for a coyote drink.
If the coyote is amenable to a sex date, You can then make a private arrangement to meet up with him after work or the next day

1400B for JohnnyW Red, 100B for Ice, 60B mixers- so budget 2200 for a whiskey set for 4-5 people

Of course Tumnan Issan gets huge gay crowds, but is not aimed specifically at gay people.
Dancers there not offable either. But available. Same method of tip the dancer usually brings them to your table
in TNI people tend to drink 100 Piper or Blend. Mixers are sometimes 50B each or sometimes 3 for 100B.
Be aware that the food there can sometimes drive the cost of the bills way up!

The old manager of Dave is now involved in Muse, which is a sort of host bar... its like NAB with the "model" show - but no coyotes. Muze is in the old Idol premises - 200 Meters from TNI.
Have only been there once - so can't comment on how good/bad it may be

arsenal
November 11th, 2016, 09:12
Thanks colmx. The only time I offed a boy from a club was from the old Dude club just round the corner from Sunee. I really liked that club but sadly it didn't stay open long.

loke
November 18th, 2016, 21:39
Dudes club was a great place , lots of free sex from hungry young boys. I think my last visit was in 2012 before they closed.

colmx
November 19th, 2016, 01:09
Dudes club was a great place , lots of free sex from hungry young boys. I think my last visit was in 2012 before they closed.

Dude closed around 2008, maybe you are thinking of Dave manclub on Soi 7 near Pattaya Klang?

colmx
November 19th, 2016, 01:13
Thanks colmx. The only time I offed a boy from a club was from the old Dude club just round the corner from Sunee. I really liked that club but sadly it didn't stay open long.

The club around the corner from Sunee was Body Language
Dude was on Soi Bunkot (Pattaya Tai 16)and a good 20 min walk from Sunee

arsenal
November 19th, 2016, 10:03
Ok. It didn't last very long.

loke
November 25th, 2016, 02:51
Dude closed around 2008, maybe you are thinking of Dave manclub on Soi 7 near Pattaya Klang?

Really ? Time is flying , no I am thinking about Dudes club , the location was not far away from Big C Pattaya tai . I think you're wrong about 2008 , but maybe 2010 it closed? I didn't live in Thailand back in 2008, but I visited from time to time.
But maybe my memory is wrong .

arsenal
November 25th, 2016, 06:50
Went to NAB a few nights ago. Not so much a club as a room with some people drinking. Simply boring, pointless actually.

latintopxxx
November 25th, 2016, 09:39
what no music, or gogo/coyote dancers..

colmx
November 27th, 2016, 00:54
Went to NAB a few nights ago. Not so much a club as a room with some people drinking. Simply boring, pointless actually.

Doesn't sound like the NAB I know!
Did you take a right at the entrance into NAB club or go straight at the entrance into NAB Esan Zone?

arsenal
November 27th, 2016, 07:35
colmx: Honestly, I don't know. Perhaps I went into the wrong place but I have been there once before and the whole place was buzzing whereas this time there were few people about. Generally a little muted throughout Pattaya. But hey, that means I got to watch ABAWTFT in glorious 3D at the cinema in Central Festival virtually alone.