PDA

View Full Version : police raid

paperboy
November 8th, 2016, 16:46
My friend has just told me the police raided jomtein complex last night and removed all the cambodian boys.
they have been told not to work

francois
November 8th, 2016, 17:46
That is bad news.

llz
November 8th, 2016, 18:15
They were back to-day when I came back from the beach.

arsenal
November 8th, 2016, 19:40
i love cambodian boys, i love to fuck them. their arses are so tight, much tighter than thai boys and black boys are very tight arses too. i love to fuck them and to hear the way they groan. i fucked a cambodian boy in cambodia amd told him that because pol pot fucked the country i could fuck him really really cheap. i love the fact that they are really really poor,,,many cant get enough money for food so they have to allow me to fuck them and then i can fuck them for virtually free because otherwise they will go hungry and so i can fuck them until they cant walk properly. i laugh as i fuck them for the third time. in thailand i usually fuck them twice but sometimes its 3 times. i like to let them get dressed and ready to go and then i make them undress again so i can fuck them again.

Blueskytoday
November 8th, 2016, 20:27
ARSENAL...Your post is stupid...it is not true. and no one gives a rats ass about it..

scottish-guy
November 8th, 2016, 21:44
ARSENAL I may come round to visit you next Monday for tea and scones and a good hard fuck from your cheap Cambodian bitch whore - as I know you make him available for any old hobbledehoy to use or else he gets tossed out on the street.

Slight problem is I'm a bottom - so can you tie the piece of trash to the bed in advance so I can bounce up on down on his rentboy pole whilst eating leftovers from a plate and shouting about how his cock is as unsatisfactory as an old man's

Can't wait.

:devilsh:

fountainhall
November 8th, 2016, 22:01
ARSENAL...Your post is stupid...it is not true. and no one gives a rats ass about it..
Oh really? And what is the difference between that post and the ones that are consistently spewed from Latin's computer? Nothing!

arsenal
November 8th, 2016, 22:25
yes scotty cum round to my place and ill show you my slave boy... ok hes not a slave but i treat him like he is cos hes poor boo hoo so i can get my pleasure whenever i want. last week i made him bend over the staircase and fucked him just like he was a sheep on a farm and i told him that if he complained i would take his food away and then he didnt complain at all so i told him that he had to complain but not too much. bluesky today i dont know how many time i can go about this...i am the customer and i can do what i want to a boy because i have the money and thats a fact. fountainhall get off your horsey high and stop failing to appreciate that as the payer the power is with me and so because of that i can fuck the arse because its my money and if i choose so i can do totally what i want.
one time in a bar in mexico i fucked one of the waiter boys so hard he was beggiing for mercy but i just stuffed the few pesos in his mouth and told him the money gave me ownership of him until and when i choose to give it.

dab69
November 8th, 2016, 23:14
Now you DO REALIZE you are logged in as "arsenal" and not as Latintop" ? You and beachie used to hang out together?

latintopxxx
November 9th, 2016, 01:27
just fell off my chair laughing.....

justaguy
November 9th, 2016, 03:09
Respect is a word that was used by some of you, that's reason to fall of a chair laughing :D

By the way, do those cambodians offer you a discount over your average Thai money boy ?

Been to Cambodia several times, but I don't do that kind of thing.

Mancs
November 9th, 2016, 03:52
yes scotty cum round to my place and ill show you my slave boy... ok hes not a slave but i treat him like he is cos hes poor boo hoo so i can get my pleasure whenever i want. last week i made him bend over the staircase and fucked him just like he was a sheep on a farm and i told him that if he complained i would take his food away and then he didnt complain at all so i told him that he had to complain but not too much. bluesky today i dont know how many time i can go about this...i am the customer and i can do what i want to a boy because i have the money and thats a fact. fountainhall get off your horsey high and stop failing to appreciate that as the payer the power is with me and so because of that i can fuck the arse because its my money and if i choose so i can do totally what i want.
one time in a bar in mexico i fucked one of the waiter boys so hard he was beggiing for mercy but i just stuffed the few pesos in his mouth and told him the money gave me ownership of him until and when i choose to give it.

I thought it was funny but I hope all readers realise it's a parody of someone else.

MiniMee
November 9th, 2016, 04:28
Don't feed the trolls, Mancs

latintopxxx
November 9th, 2016, 06:09
..I mean I fell off the brown thai MB I was riding.....

dinagam
November 9th, 2016, 07:29
.. or you actually meant you fell of the rocking chair together with your full set of dentures?

arsenal
November 9th, 2016, 09:07
Sexual Deviant Latin: Don't be stingy with the info. Give us more.

pennyboy
November 9th, 2016, 18:04
Am I the only one who finds this childish and pathetic.

fountainhall
November 9th, 2016, 18:06
Am I the only one who finds this childish and pathetic.
I take it you mean Latin's largely made up tales of racism and domination.

paperboy
November 9th, 2016, 18:25
there are a few members who i think ruin this site
and puts people off from reviewing .

a447
November 9th, 2016, 18:56
Been to Cambodia several times, .......

Justaguy, you omitted the personal pronoun.

Mmm.....now, who else on the forum does that I wonder. I can only think of one other.

pennyboy
November 9th, 2016, 19:27
I take it you mean Latin's largely made up tales of racism and domination.

I don't see any tales from Latin on this thread.
As Sg would say "I have to ask, are you blind?"

fountainhall
November 9th, 2016, 20:52
I don't see any tales from Latin on this thread.
As Sg would say "I have to ask, are you blind?"
You don't? I wonder who is blind?

francois
November 10th, 2016, 00:33
And what does anything have to do with police raid in Jomtien ?

justaguy
November 10th, 2016, 05:22
Justaguy, you omitted the personal pronoun.

Mmm.....now, who else on the forum does that I wonder. I can only think of one other.

Oh I am sorry, I do have another, much older handle, I have not used that handle in a long time..'.

a447
November 10th, 2016, 05:49
And what does anything have to do with police raid in Jomtien ?

As much as this, I guess:

arsenal
November 10th, 2016, 09:37
I've always found Cambodian boys to be rather nice company. The ones I've met in Pattaya have all had excellent English and their kissing is just as sensual as the Thai boys.

pennyboy
November 10th, 2016, 09:59
You don't? I wonder who is blind?
Perhaps not the words I would choose but what he described is what brings me and others to Thailand. Nothing racist or domination there. I'm probably just wasting my time as "there are none so blind that will not see"

Marsilius
November 11th, 2016, 02:02
Arsenal - for a truly accurate pastiche, don't you need to make at least one reference to the legendary flashlight?

arsenal
November 11th, 2016, 09:06
Marsilius: Considering my offing record and enjoyment of adult material I have heard of fleshlight sex term but flashlight. Difficult to imagine involving one in the bedroom shenanigans. Haha. However I am always ready to learn so if you have any ideas then please.....don't be shy.

Marsilius
November 11th, 2016, 18:17
Maybe I'm remembering this wrongly - and no doubt he will correct me if I'm wrong - but wasn't it latintopxxx's past habit to take a flashlight with him into poorly lit bars in order to check out gogo boys' ​qualifications, as it were, before deciding whether or not to off them?

scottish-guy
November 11th, 2016, 18:33
Nah Marsilius that was someone else - he used to have the boy bend over, holding his bum cheeks apart so the punter could check for the absence of any hair around the orifice.

Run of the mill stuff - definitely not a sexual deviant like Latin

:D

dab69
November 11th, 2016, 18:41
I think flashlights are more for bottoms...

Marsilius
November 11th, 2016, 19:59
My apologies, then, to latintopxxx. That's at least one calumny that he can't be accused of, after all.

francois
November 11th, 2016, 23:04
Nah Marsilius that was someone else - he used to have the boy bend over, holding his bum cheeks apart so the punter could check for the absence of any hair around the orifice.

Oh, that is just a case of spelunking.But best to use an electric torch rather than the older acetylene lamp which would insure an absence of hair or worse in the event of an accidental fart.

searcher
November 12th, 2016, 00:20
This guy was "Fleshlight Karl" from the book "If truth be told...and other tales of Thailand. Author: Peter Murrell A very funny and interesting read. I guess that the author has spent quite a lot of time in Pattaya and knows the scene very well

colmx
November 12th, 2016, 02:10
From memory that was Rick over on the old DreadedNed board
Wasn't it the presence warts that he was inspecting flashlight?

latintopxxx
November 12th, 2016, 14:39
...dementia is kicking in I see....

Dalewood
November 13th, 2016, 05:13
I hate to ruin the thread, but should I brush up on my Cambodian before arriving in Pattaya?

Oliver
November 13th, 2016, 14:39
I suspect that there are as many guys from Laos as there are from Cambodia.

werner
November 14th, 2016, 15:59
Why do so many of these discussions disintegrate into ridiculous personal attacks?
The topic was interesting and important.....

francois
November 14th, 2016, 16:05
Thank you werner. So back on track for a brief period before the derailment reoccurs.

When in Jomtien last night I did inquire at one bar about this raid and what happened.
Yes, the police did a walk through of Jomtien Complex but,lo and behold, there were few Cambodian lads in sight. In these days of cell phones the word spreads quickly.

Brad the Impala
November 15th, 2016, 22:05
From memory that was Rick over on the old DreadedNed board
Wasn't it the presence warts that he was inspecting flashlight?

Indeed Rick was very concerned by warts, and carried a torch in his pocket, which led some to believe that he was in a state of advanced excitement.

scottish-guy
November 16th, 2016, 04:26
Wasn't it a fleshlight

a447
November 16th, 2016, 08:16
In these days of cell phones the word spreads quickly.

Indeed, it does. And often it is the police who phone ahead to let the bar know they'll be soon arriving.

Can't close the bars down. We need our tea money.But at least we'll be seen to be doing our job. Lol

francois
November 16th, 2016, 11:35
Finally got the full story on the "raid" in Jomtien. It was actually not the police but the Ministry Of Health which had their agents doing random inspections of Cambodian boyz for anal warts. Each agent, wearing headlamps, were forcing the boyz to drop their pants, spread their cheeks and be inspected. Seem there were reports of a virulent type of anal warts just on Cambodian boyz. Fortunately all lads passed and were permitted to continue their jobs.

Case closed on Jomtien raid.

bobsaigon2
November 22nd, 2016, 12:01
Apparently police (BIB) picked up several foreign workers at Jomtien 20-21 Nov (?). Not sure if this is actually the same anal warts inspection referred to above. According to one of the Cambodian boys, each had to pay 8,000 Baht to be released.

Smiles
November 22nd, 2016, 14:24
" ... According to one of the Cambodian boys, each had to pay 8,000 Baht to be released ... "
Sounds like an exaggeration to me. If 8000 baht is the norm that jail will be very full very quickly. Are you sure that guy who told you this is trustworthy?

a447
November 22nd, 2016, 15:33
I agree. Maybe the boy was looking for a sympathetic farang who would give him the money.

Considering the ladyboys get picked up by the bib on a regular basis and are only fined something like 100 baht it seems a lot.

But, TIT so, who knows?

Oliver
November 22nd, 2016, 16:59
8000 bht must be about the same that hi-so Thais pay for mowing down and killing working-class Thais with daddy's BMW.

bobsaigon2
November 22nd, 2016, 17:46
The quote of 8,000 Baht was relayed by a reliable individual, but his English is limited. He could have meant that the 8K included him and three of his friends. I guess the point here is that the authorities are sometimes looking for more than warts. :)

arsenal
November 22nd, 2016, 17:56
The police should raid this board. There's certainly a few anal warts here.

Smiles
November 22nd, 2016, 18:13
There's certainly a few anal warts here.
Yes ... and each one of the offending warts is named Oliver. I don't know of any Thai who would put up with his banal bullshit for more than 10 minutes ... yet he claims to have a Thai boyfriend. For certain the poor guy is deaf.

arsenal
November 22nd, 2016, 20:33
Yes Smiles because the Thais are really known for their straight talking no nonsense bullshit free chat right. :dirol_mini: