PDA

View Full Version : Why reluctance for three somes?

werner
November 7th, 2016, 19:48
Why the reluctance for threesomes?

I occasionally like to off a couple guys and have a threesome. But I have found that some of the popular guys at Dream Boys do NOT like to have a threesome with another guy from the same bar. I cannot figure out why this is a problem. I tip well. Moreover, some of the guys are willing to have a threesome if we go to another bar for the third guy. On the other hand, some guys at Dream Boy have tried me to off their friends, even if they are not my type. Has anyone had this experience? And suggestions?

arsenal
November 7th, 2016, 20:09
Personally I have never seen the appeal of threesomes. I love Steak Tartare and I love Lemon Tart but I don't want them on the same plate.

Old git
November 7th, 2016, 20:59
I've done threesome all-nighters a few times over the years, and usually because the first guy I was lining up for some bedroom gymnastics had a friend who came over for a chat. On each occasion I've always played the meat in the sandwich, ending up sleeping between the two of them.

There may sometimes be a bit too much fraternity between boys from the same bar, making sex with each other, or in front of each other, feel a bit incestuous. If the boys are straight when they're not working, they will indulge the same girl talk and locker room banter as other straight boys when they're not out with the customers. Doing that with a guy who saw you groaning as you were buggered senseless by a fat bald farang the night before, is not for the faint hearted..

goji
November 8th, 2016, 00:21
This is simple human psychology.

We are happy to wear speedos on the beach, but would not be at all comfortable wearing speedos in the office.

You might be happy smooching with some gogo dancer 5000 miles from home, but not in your local village bar.

In a similar way, most people would not feel comfortable stripping off and having sex in front of friends or family. It's the same with gogo boys. Also, it is difficult to keep up any pretence about being a top only, once the other bar staff have seen you bottom etc.

werner
November 14th, 2016, 19:22
During my most recent trip, two attractive guys from Dream Boys were willing to have a three some. Moreover, for generous tips, they provided versatile services, even though the captain had told me that they would not be bottoms.

fountainhall
November 15th, 2016, 21:07
On my very first trip to Bangkok back in mid-1979 I had a threesome with 2 guys from the old Stockholm Bar. I was blown out of my mind (and other things) but have never had the desire to indulge again.

a447
November 16th, 2016, 08:29
I've indulged in many a threesome, foursome - you name the number - but that was in Japan where all kinds of wierd and wonderful things are considered ok. In those days I was top only so my repitoire was somewhat limited but there are plenty of bottoms in Japan.

I've had threesomes before in saunas, which I've written about on this forum but that's not the same as having multiple partners in a bed.

Now that I'm "versatile I'd definitely like to try it.

The trouble is, I somehow wouldn't know what to do. The language barrier would make things awkward, I think. How would we tell each other what we wanted? And what if Thai guys aren't normally into threesomes? Are they?? I don't know. But if they aren't, I think they'd also find it difficult and the whole exercise could be more trouble than its worth.

Fountainhall, why wouldn't you do it again?

fountainhall
November 16th, 2016, 09:09
I was totally new to Asia at the time and the whole sex scene in Bangkok was jaw-dropping! So that threesome was extremely exciting. Soon after I found my first Asian bf and since then I've always got so much out of one-on-ones. Even visiting the bars, I'd get more out of a one-on-one than I think I'd get from having a third or more around. Just my preference.

Steve1903
November 17th, 2016, 04:41
Had a couple of 3s in LOS, one worked, one didn't.