PDA

View Full Version : Massage studios in Bangkok

sydneyboy
July 8th, 2006, 08:09
Has anyone had recent experience of massage studios in Bangkok? My favourite is Hero but there are some newer ones such as CQ and I would appreciate comments, favourable or otherwise.

adman5000
July 8th, 2006, 10:23
I recently visited Adonis on Soi Convent and had a great time. The set-up was fine and rooms nice with nearby shower. Very enjoyable.

July 8th, 2006, 14:32
GQ massage is not really new. It was good when it was newly opened with many boys but the last time I was there April, I was really disappointed with the number of boys available. As usual, you get the answer that the boys are all busy upstairs and when you get up, you can see many empty rooms. I was shortchanged too...my 1 1/2 hrs massage was done is just 65mins! I really wished I could speak thai and blast them for their service.
I would rather stick to my regular places like Arena (heard they have changed ownership) at Silom Plaza, Hero, Albury and B&N ( new owners of Areana).
Sometimes you can also get lucky with men massage places like Sanctuary and Candle Thai Spa which are not supposed to come with sex with the masseurs.

sydneyboy
July 9th, 2006, 04:48
Thank you Adman and Rustee for your helpful contributions. Just one thing Rustee, I have always found Albury disappointing. The boys are charming (in advance) but do not perform. Thank you for the warning about CQ. I have always found Hero excellent the boys are friendly, they perform and the place is immaculate. Others suggestions welcome.