PDA

View Full Version : Beachlover's new home

colmx
November 3rd, 2016, 07:01
Has anyone noticed that everyone's favourite Troll Beachlover has found a new home over on the GayThailand board?
It's a pity that the troll hunters over there are so naïve compared to this and other forums
Lets hope its not long until he's found out!

Surfcrest
November 3rd, 2016, 09:28
The only way that will be discovered is if they can bring Cesar Milan out. Thank goodness modern technology even looks after take-off's and landings.

Surfcrest

dab69
November 4th, 2016, 10:39
His new incarnation is sooo much different than before but still creepy. He has learned so much about trolling-

christianpfc
November 4th, 2016, 17:49
Apostrophy missing in headline.

I participate in gaythailand, and while there were a few new posters who could be trolls, none of them stroke me familiar. Who are you alluding to?

Anyway, didn't someone point out on this forum that beachlover stopped posting when Neal died? I even remember I checked and found that beachlover's last post was before Neal's dead, but can't find that thread with search function (no matter how I word my search, too much comes up, and none is what I'm looking for).

francois
November 4th, 2016, 18:07

I participate in gaythailand, and while there were a few new posters who could be trolls, none of them stroke me familiar. Who are you alluding to?

Anyway, didn't someone point out on this forum that beachlover stopped posting when Neal died? I even remember I checked and found that beachlover's last post was before Neal's dead, but can't find that thread with search function (no matter how I word my search, too much comes up, and none is what I'm looking for).

Shouldn't that me struck me?

I don't believe there was any connection between BL and Neal. Just coincidence they disappeared at the same time. For sure Neal is dead and gone but likely BL is alive and here, somewhere.

francois
November 4th, 2016, 18:25
Oops, That should be, "Shouldn't that be struck me?"

bkkguy
November 4th, 2016, 19:43
Francois life is never easy for a gramma nazi but you have incorrect comma usage, incorrect capitalization, and I think you mean "that bee stung me"?

and christianpfc did you mean hom'e (an exponentially possessive male)? or did you mean beachlovers' because there is more than one?

bkkguy

scottish-guy
November 4th, 2016, 19:53
.....For sure Neal is dead and gone...

So people keep telling/assuring us but I'd just like some PROOF - like a newspaper report or an obituary.

You'd think a morbidly obese millionaire dildo & poppers salesman shuffling off his mortal coil in mid-air would be worthy of some reportage

:aggressive:

a447
November 5th, 2016, 07:19
After reading here about Neal's demise I did a search for information on the net but found nothing.

Neal was the quintessential loud-mouthed American who is every traveller's nightmare - the stereotypical brash, confident New Yorker. In his mind he was the centre of the universe and the world revolved around him. He had an opinion on everything and everyone, and his was the only opinion that counted. And he wanted you to know what that opinion was.

For that reason I think if he were alive he'd still be posting. There is no way someone like him could remain silent. He would have to talk about himself, as that was his only real topic. He couldn't help himself.

But he's not posting. And for me, that is sufficient proof he's gone.

colmx
November 5th, 2016, 08:04
For that reason I think if he were alive he'd still be posting. There is no way someone like him could remain silent. He would have to talk about himself, as that was his only real topic. He couldn't help himself.

For me Neal was way too "stoopid" to have invented/impersonated any of the characters that we see on this (and other boards) - at the end of the day he (and others) have been played by the same person - who is no doubt at home chuckling at his own "intelligence"

But lets face facts - there are too many similarities with the controlling, flooding and toy-throwing style of the trolls we have seen over the years for there to be more than 1-2 players in the game.

If only Hedda was still around to decapitate the trolls! (or was HE a troll too!)

colmx
November 5th, 2016, 08:09
To add to above - Neal had so many enemies by the end of his time... there is no way he could still be alive without other people being aware. It seems that his medical problems changed him from jovial, benevolent, friendly happy, rich guy to a bitter, paranoid, nasty, hateful guy at his demise.

Despite the faults and the pain he caused people towards the end of his days - I hope that he is now Resting in Peace

colmx
November 5th, 2016, 08:16

Live in the now Christian...
The Apostrophy was replaced around 1000 years ago by the Apostrophe
And since then the Apostrophe has also been more-or-less deprecated from colloquial English language.

fountainhall
November 5th, 2016, 10:06
I don't believe there was any connection between BL and Neal
Totally agree. BL had developed a very clear fake persona with a great deal of detail. Almost certainly he lived in Thailand but Neal could not possibly have had the mental capacity to post whilst remembering all that detail at the same time as posting his own rants.

Patanawet
November 5th, 2016, 11:50

beachlover's last post was before Neal's dead,

You can't resist it can you? Get a life!

And what is 'before Neal's dead'? (You did ask me to point out your errors!).

Patanawet
November 5th, 2016, 11:53
If only Hedda was still around to decapitate the trolls! (or was HE a troll too!)

Maybe Hedda was Neal?

francois
November 5th, 2016, 12:52
So people keep telling/assuring us but I'd just like some PROOF - like a newspaper report or an obituary.

A respected member of this forum who was on friendly terms with Neal did, indeed, speak with Neal's sister who confirmed his death and circumstances .

Even the writer of Bangkokboisblog, who was well known, passed away in obscurity with nearly a word mentioned in print.

scottish-guy
November 5th, 2016, 16:06
...but as I said, I'd just like some proof rather than hearsay and supposition.

I guess maybe we will never get that - but you'd think somebody in Colorado might have inexplicably liked him enough to place an obituary - or even the sister for that matter. Is that not a commonplace thing to do in the USA?

Incidentally, my understanding is that although he may have originated there, he hadn't lived in New York for decades.

I take you point Francois about the writer of Bangkokbois - but he didn't peg out mid- air on an alleged mercy dash did he?

Nirish guy
November 5th, 2016, 17:32
And just for the record and from
Neals own mouth to me several times he was ANYTHING but rich, quite the opposite in fact and he certainly was not ( or ever was) a millionaire and if it hadn't of been for the kind support of his Ex business partner from the US in his last years when his old company removed him from their company insurance policy Neal would have been totally FUCKED - and he knew it -all the talk re him "having money" was all smoke and mirrors and THAT is the sole reason he quit the bar as he couldn't afford / choose not to pay another years key money to his landlord - - and again that was from his own mouth.

There was always a large gap between his persona and his financial reality. Hence why he (tried) to spread shit about me and "oh he's a bankrupt with failed comoanies etc) as when things turned sour between us he knew I knew most of HIS fiancial truths ( as he'd told he them) - I should add that neither of the lies he tried to peddle re MY and my businesses or bankruptcies etc are true in ANY way whatsoever thank goodness - bless him the bitter old queen that he was :-)

francois
November 5th, 2016, 18:20
...but as I said, I'd just like some proof rather than hearsay and supposition.

I guess maybe we will never get that - but you'd think somebody in Colorado might have inexplicably liked him enough to place an obituary - or even the sister for that matter. Is that not a commonplace thing to do in the USA?

I take you point Francois about the writer of Bangkokbois - but he didn't peg out mid- air on an alleged mercy dash did he?

It can be common in USA not to post an obit. When my brother died his instructions were no obits, death notices, or announcements to anyone. No funeral services, just from his deathbed to the crematorium and unto a military cemetery.

As for bankokbois, his obit made no mention of his manner of death so another unknown.

scottish-guy
November 5th, 2016, 23:43
NIrish I'm sure you know I had my tongue firmly in my cheek when I typed that Neal was a millionaire - but as for the dildos and poppers, well.........

:D

goji
November 6th, 2016, 02:23
Has anyone noticed that everyone's favourite Troll Beachlover has found a new home over on the GayThailand board?
It's a pity that the troll hunters over there are so naïve compared to this and other forums
I think it's more a matter of whether anyone wants to do anything about it.

catawampuscat
November 6th, 2016, 12:06
Amazingly, Neal had friends and was helpful to some farangs in trouble. A good friend of mine
arranged getting Neal into a nursing home near Neal's sister. He applied for Medicaid and Neal
was accepted. You need to be dead broke and have under $2000 US to be approved. My friend made
the arrangements with Neal's sister. Neal had helped my friend years before when his Thai bf died.
This same friend is taking care of another dead American farang's estate and is well respected,
very successful and the real deal.
Some say before Neal's health deteriorated he was a good friend to many farangs. Some postulated
his mind went due to the strokes and other severe medical issues. I've never known a man more
consumed with hate, although several came/come close. Genuine tears were shed. Amazingly!

Ryan a good candidate for beachlover redux. Flooding on GT, exotic past and the need to be in the spotlight.
Its hard to keep a good troll down!

Smiles
November 6th, 2016, 13:34
" ... Apostrophy missing in headline ... "
When one insists on being petty ~ even pedantic ~ one should, at the very least, run the post by the nearest god-damn spell checker.
There are six apostrophes in this short post, both in the proper place (I hope).
I was once taken to task by a well-meaning, and very literate, dear old friend of mine who posts on this board once in awhile: "usually you write quite well Dave. BUT, too many god-damn apostrophes ... just too too many." I asked him whether he could spell 'apostrophe' . He could, and he did.
There's a lesson in there somewhere. (Possibly the lesson for me is my predilection to over-ellipsis-a-size? Try finding that one in your god-damn spell checker).

Smiles
November 6th, 2016, 14:12
Whoa baby! I missed the minuscule allowable time given for editing posts. (Cannot we, adults all, have this ridiculous 15-minute Rule changed? Upwards? Also, I would not then be seen as an idiot)

Editing needed ... " There are six apostrophes in this short post, both in the proper place (I hope). " Of course the proper word should have been "all".
Ahhh, the downside of lecturing Christian. :dash:

fountainhall
November 6th, 2016, 16:58
Cannot we, adults all, have this ridiculous 15-minute Rule changed? Upwards?
Agree 100%. Surely 30 minutes is the least this should be.

bkkguy
November 6th, 2016, 18:31
Surely 30 minutes is the least this should be.

surely you should be able to edit your post up until it becomes a problem for other forum visitors to allow you to do so

it doesn't become a problem after an arbitrary number of minutes - a more useful limit is until someone else has read your post, when it then makes sense to stop you editing it, or at least requiring a highlight of what has been edited.

such a limit works on slow or busy forums, and on slow or busy threads within a forum whereas an arbitrary number of minutes really needs to be tweaked for each forum and each thread to avoid endless discussions of exactly how many minutes to allow

bkkguy

fountainhall
November 6th, 2016, 19:02
I agree that is a more sensible route if it can be made to work technically.

The 15 minute rule is probably not a problem for the majority of posts which tend to be relatively short. Some of mine, I'm sure often to the irritation of others, can be considerably longer. And often, too, refining an argument takes more than one draft which needs to be tweaked. The only way around that is, as some have done, to insert a second post. Or one can write the basis of the post offline and then copy and paste into the thread - less easy on smartphones and Pads. And the whole point of responses surely is that they are all but immediate.

gerefan2
November 7th, 2016, 03:34
Don't you Americans have the equivalent of our Public Register of Births Deaths and Marriages that we have in the UK?
Surely a few cents spent there would solve the matter once and for all?

goji
November 7th, 2016, 04:24
This thread discusses almost everything except the topic in the title.

Suppose I should join in. Will there be sufficient water in Pattaya this season ?

fountainhall
November 7th, 2016, 08:38
Might BL's new home be here? We know Latin is all BS - but is he BL as well??? :lol:

scottish-guy
November 7th, 2016, 14:13
Could one of the Sherlock Holmes squad tell me who Beachlover is supposed to be on Gay Thailand, so I can join in too - as it isn't immediately obvious to me

a447
November 7th, 2016, 14:39
Might BL's new home be here? We know Latin is all BS - but is he BL as well??? :lol:

Anything is possible, so that wouldn't surprise me in the least. Others have suggested that, too.

If it is just one person posting under so many handles, it just demonstrated what a sad, lonely life they must have, being able to spend so much time posting.

goji
November 8th, 2016, 00:24
Could one of the Sherlock Holmes squad tell me who Beachlover is supposed to be on Gay Thailand, so I can join in too - as it isn't immediately obvious to me

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10461-ask-a-former-money-boy-anything

dab69
November 8th, 2016, 21:08
last I checked "Ryanasia" had flooded the board and has a post "ask a moneyboy anything" complete with pics of himself about 8 pages of *crap*. never noticed as I had only read the last two pages and was actually liking it until I saw the post here. eeewwwwww

catawampuscat
November 9th, 2016, 22:38
This thread discusses almost everything except the topic in the title.

Suppose I should join in. Will there be sufficient water in Pattaya this season ?

Thread topic is Beachlovers new home. Nothing to do with water, unless
one stretches it to include 'flooding'. BL was a serial flooder.

Smiles
November 10th, 2016, 13:40
" ... Neal was the quintessential loud-mouthed American ... the stereotypical brash, confident New Yorker. In his mind he was the centre of the universe and the world revolved around him. He had an opinion on everything and everyone, and his was the only opinion that counted. And he wanted you to know what that opinion was.
...There is no way someone like him could remain silent. He would have to talk about himself, as that was his only real topic. He couldn't help himself ... "
Sometimes folks-like-Himself die deservedly lonely, unloved. Sometimes they turn a 360 and enter the monk-hood, contrite. Sometimes the few who loved them gather round the fire, solemn, and declare him 'unique', eccentric, even gifted. Mostly though, they are rediscovered and announced hollow, a fraud, a calumny of bunkum.

And sometimes, once in a blue moon, they inherit a new home, a White House.

a447
November 10th, 2016, 14:03
Lol

Nirish guy
November 11th, 2016, 04:10
never a truer word spoken there Smiles as every time I see Trump on TV I instantly think of Neal and the mean mouthed way both he and Trump try to bully and start with one small insult and just carry out being more and more outrageous in their insults and lies - but all the while still being careful ( and cowardly and underhand ) enough never to "actually" say anything and start every insult and lie with something like "I mean I don't know but people are saying ( insert whatever lie they want to spread) but I don't know but have YOU heard that too" no good chicken shit low life muck rakers the pair of them.

Good old Donald just might find he needs that huge secret service detail he's got now as he just might find that one of those 2nd amendment people he was so keen to suggest go out and sort out Hilary will actually turn on him someday when they find out that he's not ACTUALLY going to build a wall or ship out the immigrants or "make America great again" as promised as that all is of course totally impossible - especially from someone with the "skills" ( or lack of them) like Trump !

fountainhall
November 11th, 2016, 10:58
This thread discusses almost everything except the topic in the title
Can we get off the topic of Neal for a moment and back to the subject please?

As I said earlier, I don't for moment believe Neal was or could have been BL. I was not reading this Board when BL was flooding it - and I believe this was the first he flooded. But I recall his first and subsequent appearances and then his development as a persona on gaythailand. Let's recall the initial reason for the GT flooding. The then owner Michael had run a successful competition the previous year in an effort to encourage a greater degree of posting. That was won, I seem to recall, by a poster now on GB's board, lvdkeyes.

A few months later, Michael launched a second competition. Instead of being restricted to 3 posts per day, this one was open-ended. The one with the most posts would win. Suddenly BL appeared. If he had made any posts before then, I do not recall them. In an attempt to win the competition (which had a cash prize), he contributed almost zero new topics. Instead he merely trolled through loads and loads and loads of long-dead posts and resurrected them by adding one-liners. This gradually infuriated members to the point where Michael had no choice but to abandon and withdraw the competition.

By then BL was in his stride. He started creating the persona of the brash mid-20s successful Asian-Australian business boy with his own company and staff and coming to Asia several times a year. He had a penchant for 5-star hotels but only twice to my recollection posted photos. Naturally he did not appear in any. Weirdly, though, in one of his room at the FCC in Phnom Penh, he blacked out several items from the photo which might have given him away as the fake he was. He also slipped up a few times with inaccuracies, including one post mentioning the Blue Mountains outside Sydney which all Australians know and he would have too - had his persona been true. But for the most part he quite cleverly maintained that character in his posts. Eventually several posters became infuriated. Some wrote to the Board owner. However, Michael steadfastly refused to ban him and said so openly on the Board. Something then happened - exactly what I cannot recall. But that finally resulted in his banishment.

As I believe KhorTose discovered, he later found his way back under a different handle. By this time he was a more mature-aged even richer guy with a Thai boyfriend. But that did not last too long and he eventually disappeared.

The reason I mention all this is to point out that BL had taken a lot of time to craft a personality and to maintain that personality as he made most of his posts. That's really not easy to maintain over a couple of years or so. And his posts, whilst often facile, were pretty wide-ranging. So finding him out was far from simple. I believe he got his rocks off with the realisation he was fooling most people, including the board owner.

As to who he was, I have not the faintest idea. We were told that his IP address matched one in Sydney - but there were too many little errors for some to believe that. It was merely part of the character.

As for the suggestion that ryanasia over on GT could be BL, I just cannot believe it. I say that after looking at just a few of his posts. For a start he's been a member over there for a long time - since July 2010 which was some time before BL arrived on that Board. Secondly it's clear he's posted on a wide variety of subjects. Equally, Scooby recently had a clear out of some double posters and ryanasia is not one. The only slight link is that ryanasia seems to be a bit of a techie whereas BL was a world expert!

I think there's as much chance of someone on this Board being BL as anyone over on the other Boards!

a447
November 11th, 2016, 13:54
He also slipped up a few times with inaccuracies......

......but there were too many little errors

Sounds a little like Latin, although BL appears to be a lot smarter.

But in the end, even the best fakers slip up. BL appears to have been able to keep up the pretence for a long time before he got found out. Latin, on the other hand, somehow manages to fuck up every single storey he posts, being singularly unable to get his story straight or, most often, contradicting previous posts which he thinks we've all long forgotten.

Quite a skill, one could say! Lol

Oliver
November 11th, 2016, 15:42
I was convinced of the authenticity of Ryan's posts from what he wrote about Blue Boy in Amsterdam. Of Beachlover, I remember little and care even less.

francois
November 11th, 2016, 16:21
I was convinced of the authenticity of Ryan's posts from what he wrote about Blue Boy in Amsterdam.

Amsterdam is Latintops'home base, or so he posts. Can it be that Ryan and Latin are the same?

Just wanted to fan the flames of who's who. :devilsh:

a447
November 11th, 2016, 17:03
Nah, more likely Justaguy and Latin are the same. A slip-up in one of Justaguy's posts certainly suggests that.

catawampuscat
November 16th, 2016, 08:27
Blind as a bat Matt was my first choice for beachlover.

Surfcrest
November 16th, 2016, 09:42
Beachlover reminded me more of Gone Fishing. Both were their own biggest fans and many a post, that started out about something in Thailand eventually came back to be yet another post about how amazing each was in so many different and yet wonderful ways.

Surfcrest

cdnmatt
November 16th, 2016, 09:51
Blind as a bat Matt was my first choice for beachlover.

heh, sorry, I'm just Matt. I don't lie, and everything I say is the truth.

I always get a chuckle when people call me a liar. Really, if I was going to make up a fake online persona, don't you think I'd be able to do a little better than the current reality I live in? Just because I'm some farang who works from home in Isaan, and likes to communicate with fellow farangs in English doesn't make me a liar.

catawampuscat
November 16th, 2016, 12:45

I always get a chuckle when people call me a liar. Really, if I was going to make up a fake online persona, don't you think I'd be able to do a little better than the current reality I live in? Just because I'm some farang who works from home in Isaan, and likes to communicate with fellow farangs in English doesn't make me a liar.

I'm a believer Matt. Blind as a bat rather tacky and I gave myself a wet noodle lashing to atone.

Nirish guy
November 17th, 2016, 16:33
heh, sorry, I'm just Matt. I don't lie, and everything I say is the truth..

Except the problem there is that your not actually "just Matt" at all, which you've told us before several times now already .....leaving one to wonder, it's just Matt who doesn't lie and everything he says is the truth .....or ??????

cdnmatt
November 17th, 2016, 17:02
Well, so? It's a nick name on an online forum. Same as my name isn't JohnQ, as Line would have you believe.

I bet your first name isn't actually "NIrish", nor is your last name "Guy". Liar!

Nirish guy
November 17th, 2016, 17:31
Except I've never claimed it to be - there I think is the difference .......

Khor tose
November 18th, 2016, 02:19

eso es gracioso
“Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer.”

― Ellen DeGeneres (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/40648.Ellen_DeGeneres),

francois
November 18th, 2016, 11:49
Well, so? It's a nick name on an online forum. Same as my name isn't JohnQ, as Line would have you believe.

So you admit your falsified your name? What about Canada? And Khon Kaen?

a447
November 18th, 2016, 14:38
I don't care about his nationality or where he lives.

I'm just intrigued by how a blind man can surf the internet like he does.

loke
November 18th, 2016, 22:09
Neal aka Beachlover , yed they are dead and buried, But plenty of other trolls around.

francois
November 18th, 2016, 23:51
Neal and Beachlover are not same-same, for sure.

cdnmatt
November 19th, 2016, 05:42
So you admit your falsified your name? What about Canada? And Khon Kaen?

Yep, both of those facts are true.

I don't care about his nationality or where he lives.

I'm just intrigued by how a blind man can surf the internet like he does.

Are you serious? I'm blind, not a leper. There are things like screen readers, so blind people can use the internet too. I can still do nearly everything I did before, just takes me a liittle longer, and with some things I need a little assistance.

Dick.

fountainhall
November 19th, 2016, 09:25
In a strange sort of way, much as I was maddened by most of BL's posts, after he had ceased the deliberate reopening of dead threads merely to add one liners, I almost enjoyed my sparring with him over on gt.com. In maintaining his persona he was good. Few believed him but few could point out the few times he slipped up. It's no wonder one Board owner was completely taken in - or was it in his case more the view that any controversy is good because it brings more attention to the Board? I have no idea.

It's hard to say who exactly was who when the various Bitchboards appeared. But there was one BL in at least one of them and he showed himself there to be a very different, spiteful and vengeful character. The lying and (near)-libel that those witches threw around led by the late and unlamented Neal was so childishly and utterly pathetic. But if BL has crawled out of his hole (sic) once again and is now appearing on one or more Boards, it will be interesting if anyone can find out what persona he is now adopting.

Smiles
November 19th, 2016, 10:44
" ... I don't lie ... "
As a general rule: never trust anyone who self-describes themselves as 'not-a-liar'. That also goes for "I am generous to a fault"; "I am a really nice guy" (Cndmatt has used that one); "I have an open heart"; "I'm too kind for my own good"; " ... etc etc etc.
Those who practice self-descriptions on a regular basis are often found to be quite the opposite in the Real World.

arsenal
November 19th, 2016, 13:02
I don't think Latin is Beachlover. I think he's Timmberty. Hate filled posts, incoherent grammar, similar phrases and exactly the same enemies.