PDA

View Full Version : Boyzboyzboyz a hoot and a holler last night..

catawampuscat
October 22nd, 2016, 10:14
The stage was crammed full of hot guys, many from Cambodia and other near by countries. It was
last night for a generous fun loving customer and the tips were flowing freely.
Show was excellent and eye popping good. B-boys amazing, candle show opening skit perfect.
A very tasty ice cream birthday cake was served for very sexy boy, Golf.
Only thing missing were the hordes of Chinese, not that I'm complaining. It was a blast!

catawampuscat
October 22nd, 2016, 10:51
I just read my friend, kokopellis review of last nights show at boyzboyzboyz on SGT.
He was bored and I was enthralled. We both like Eros in Sunee btw.
One can find any type of boy right on the same soi. Cupidol, just steps away features slim boyish guys,
Toy Boys in the middle range with almost all very light skinned and non-tattooed boys and Boyzboyzboyz
more manly larger guys in general. Tattoos galore and many well equipped. All within a minute or two..amazing Thailand.

francois
October 22nd, 2016, 11:49
I just read my friend, kokopellis review of last nights show at boyzboyzboyz on SGT.
He was bored and I was enthralled.

Sounds like your friend is some old, effete queen who could use a testosterone injection to get him back in the party mood.

frequent
October 22nd, 2016, 14:04
Sounds like your friend is some old, effete queen who could use a testosterone injection to get him back in the party mood.
Maybe the friend is a total bottom. Would testosterone be right under the circumstances?

francois
October 22nd, 2016, 14:22
Well, in that case, perhaps a hot beef injection might work wonders for that chap.

catawampuscat
October 23rd, 2016, 00:49
Koko is not effete nor feminine. He just likes different types than one finds at boyzboyzboyz.
He's far happier at Cupidol a few steps away. He was a sport to take in the boyzboyzboyz show,
knowing it would likely not be his thing. It would be hard to find a better friend or a
nicer guy than kokopelli.

francois
October 23rd, 2016, 14:19
. It would be hard to find a better friend or a
nicer guy than kokopelli.

Guess that is a good reason for him not to post on this forum. :devilsh:

scottish-guy
October 23rd, 2016, 23:47
During my banishment by the Fat Cunt, I found Kokopelli good company over on GT

catawampuscat
October 24th, 2016, 11:30
Francois seems to have an axe to grind with kokopelli. I'm certain they would like each
other. Maybe brucenyc will organize another meet and greet in Pattaya soon?