PDA

View Full Version : Thai boys working in boy bars becoming a rarity?

catawampuscat
October 20th, 2016, 13:32
Last night I questioned several boy gogo bar owners in Boyztown about the reasons why some changes have
occurred in the last month or two. Both bar Thai bar owners told me the main reason is that
the majority of boys working are not Thai, but from nearby countries.
Included in the aforementioned changes were mostly freelancers rather than salaried boys and
wearing jeans rather than undershorts on the stage.
Jomtien Complex is similar with a minority of the host boys from Thailand.
I have heard that the bar owners in Sunee Plaza have mostly Thai staff and one bar, Eros
all Thai boys.

latintopxxx
October 20th, 2016, 14:23
I really dont care if the talent is legally Thai or not. As far as I'm concerned guys from Thailand, Laos, Myanmar...all all the same.....physically speaking that is....afterall I barely speak to them and when I do it simple phrases in english.

arsenal
October 20th, 2016, 14:41
A large number of the Thai boys are currently back home where they go for the harvest, They return in the second week of November. Last November I was there for the first two weeks and the second had a far bigger selection as they drift back all ready and buff. The advantage of this is that spending a couple of hours having sex with a farang for pretty good money suddenly seems considerably easier than 12 hours in the field for shit pay.

scottish-guy
October 20th, 2016, 14:57
I barely speak to them and when I do it simple phrases in english.

Such as..."Giddy Up" ?

:D

Oliver
October 20th, 2016, 16:19
Of more interest to me is what they say to their friends during their convalescence.

I suppose it's a case of "what floats your boat", but in my bar-hopping days, I was always determined to off guys who spoke some English because what they told me was so interesting. I particularly enjoyed the tales of the bizarre experiences they had with falangs.....one involving a devotee of "la vice anglaise" still makes me smile.

scottish-guy
October 20th, 2016, 16:50
For those struggling with what Oliver is alluding to: :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nCxkFMxYPM

And I don't doubt for a moment that when not in school uniform for Mr Spank fun, some Farangs even dress like Madge (in big size)

Oliver
October 20th, 2016, 17:14
Just to add to the fun, this gentleman bought six school uniforms to ensure that the six guys he'd offed were properly attired. Apparently, they'd been caught smoking behind the bike-sheds.

arsenal
October 20th, 2016, 17:26
I like the way those sneaky French call it La vice Anglaise when the most famous exponent of 'that sort of thing' was The Marquis de Sade from which we get the word sadism.

dinagam
October 20th, 2016, 17:39
La vise anglaise pales in comparison with the exploits of Le Marquis de Sade.

goji
October 21st, 2016, 03:00
The guys from Laos, Cambodia etc have a passport as their ID, which comes with a large photo and is much less easy to forge than an ID card. So that's a positive.

Although my sample size is small, Cambodian guys speak better English than their Thai counterparts, on average. Lao guys, perhaps a similar standard to the Thais.

arsenal
October 21st, 2016, 11:16
I am sorry to hear that your sample size is small Goji. ROLF.

bkkguy
October 21st, 2016, 19:11
ROLF

Rolling On the Laughing Floor? Rolling On the Lounge Farting?

personally I would prefer to be Rolling On the Floor Laughing but the Urban Dictionary gives some other interesting interpretations!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ROLF

bkkguy

markie1
October 21st, 2016, 23:18
I find the cambodian boys no good in the sack ,they dont useually want to do much ,apart from take your money .

goji
October 22nd, 2016, 00:49
I am sorry to hear that your sample size is small Goji. ROLF.

Interesting point. I suppose it is under 30 guys from Cambodia, which is a small sample size.....

Not too much sympathy needed, since there were guys from Thailand, Laos, Burrma & other countries, with multiple offs for some of them.

One of the better examples with good English was DiDi in Phnom Pehn, who made a pretty good raconteur.

AsDaRa
October 22nd, 2016, 23:27
One boy told me he can in general see if someone is Cambodian or Thai. I don't see it too, but there appear to be differences only they can see. I think it is how I can generally see if someone is from Southern Europe (say Italian) or for example from Germany. In many cases I would guess right. Or a Sweed and someone from France. In many instances we would guess it right. I think for Asians a Sweed looks like a Frenchman.

I can see however the difference between Chinese and Thai or Japanese and Thai. But Cambodian and Thai are indeed the same for me too.

bazzabear
October 23rd, 2016, 00:55
i know that this has nothing to do with this thread but fairly new to all this and cant seem to find the right way to do this . but i hear that narcissus massage bar will be closing at the end of december . but the owner is hoping to open a new beer bar called valentines in suni plaza. sometime in the new year.

Up2U
October 23rd, 2016, 08:41
... but the owner is hoping to open a new beer bar called valentines in suni plaza. sometime in the new year.
Sounds like a good business plan to me, wait until the high season is half over then open.

christianpfc
October 24th, 2016, 13:53
My experiences with Cambodian (2 boys that I remember while writing this post) and Burmese (1) and Laotian (2) money boys in Thailand were positive throughout, and good English in addition.

My experiences with Vietnamese money boys (2) were negative throughout, and poor English.

Smiles
October 24th, 2016, 14:10
One boy told me he can in general see if someone is Cambodian or Thai. I don't see it too, but there appear to be differences only they can see.
According to the old man ... his main way of telling is by over-hearing their speech. 'Looks' (which could the face, or clothing) can be deceiving and not full proof. But upon hearing, the first few words he has their whereabouts down pat ... and not only Lao and Khymer, but Thailand regions as well.
Almost all Thais have this not-unusual facility.

francois
October 24th, 2016, 18:07
But can he or any Thais detect nationality of English speakers by their accents?
None that I know can tell if a German,Frenchman, American/Canadian, Australian or a Brit. Although maybe a Russian.

Moses
October 24th, 2016, 19:15
But can he or any Thais detect nationality of English speakers by their accents?
None that I know can tell if a German,Frenchman, American/Canadian, Australian or a Brit. Although maybe a Russian.

Germans (esp. Bavarians) are easy recognizable as well as Russians and Czechs - all 3 nations have expressive "R" pronounce

https://youtu.be/u5vAJbpVbX8

frequent
October 25th, 2016, 15:00
Germans (esp. Bavarians) are easy recognizable as well as Russians and Czechs - all 3 nations have expressive "R" pronounce
It's relatively easy to tell the difference between men and women Russians too - the women plait the hair under their arms (joke from an elderly friend)

francois
October 25th, 2016, 17:11

I doubt that Thais can distinguish nationalities of westerners based on accents when speaking English.

latintopxxx
October 28th, 2016, 05:36
...i still cannot fathom why one would bother to converse with them....I got enough friends to chat with...last thing I want is some chatty thing annoying me.