PDA

View Full Version : Big Caribbean trip coming...

erablenuit
September 12th, 2016, 00:15
I'm totally new here. Firstly, I want to thank all you guys for the good travel reports. They are awesome!

I was in Bogota and Havana in Jan for 3 weeks and I loved every minute of it, especially in Havana. I had so much fun (sex)... Lol. I don't know if 2 to 3 boys a day is a lot to you guys, but to me it certainly is. I wrote a detailed 33-page report in Chinese (cos I really don't find many gay travel reports out there in Chinese), and posted here:
http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2636226&extra=page%3D1&page=1

I promise I'll find some time to translate it into English. For the moment, anyone interested may use google translate to get an idea.

Now I'm planning another big trip to the Caribbean islands and around. I'm arriving at Cancun, and leaving from San Juan. I will have four weeks in total. Any suggestions where I should visit? For the moment I'm thinking about Quito, Medellin, Cali, Santo Domingo, maybe Cuba again... I'm not a big fun of nature. History and city life are always highlights of my trips. As I'll be travelling solo again, sex will be an important part of it. I'm Asian, in my 30th, mostly bttm, kinda size-queen (read my Havana report and you will see, lol).

Any suggestions on destinations, sites, hotels, etc, are highly appreciated.

When I travel I tend to stay in hotel chains like Marriott and IHG. I need something standardised and familiar in a completely new environment. So the guest policy can't be too strict. When I was in Bogota, I stayed both in Hilton and Marriott. Even they didn't charge me anything for having multiple quests everyday, maybe because I was diamond and platinum member, but they didn't make me register every single one of them... I think the hotel was horrified by my visitor list at the end...

Thanks in advance! :-)

loke
November 18th, 2016, 19:49
Would love to see some pictures from your trips, especially Bogota.