PDA

View Full Version : Who is Blondie?

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2016, 12:58
Ok, so this has been intriguing me for several days now - what's the story with the twinky blond caucasian boy sitting in BT every night at Panorama and BBB/Ambiance terrace??

:drink:

arsenal
September 7th, 2016, 15:24
He's a spy. He's working for Minimee making sure you are who you say you are and not some imposter. Apparently he goes by the handle of Miniminimee.

Nirish guy
September 7th, 2016, 15:41
So as SG heads out to Boystown for a quiet night at the piano bar he's shocked to find his arch nemesis will go it seems to any length to spy on him.......

However, once rumbled his stalker doesn't take it so well and storms off in a rage !

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2016, 16:31
Talking about the BBB terrace - it's struck me that I haven't seen the scatology guy sitting on it (the terrace I mean - lol)

Maybe he choked on one - or finally caught cholera/typhoid or something.

Anybody who doesn't know the story and who wants to, drop a PM

:cray_mini:

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2016, 16:57
MiniMee might be interested to know I'm having Sex on the Beach for 70B - I doubt even christianpfc could beat that :rolleyes:

francois
September 7th, 2016, 22:13
Oscars Bar, today, Sept 7, for sure I recognize the chips. And saw another customer with the same drink but at 9 pm. Of course Christian could beat that since he doesn't drink alcohol although the water was about 70 Baht also. Had two wines at 70 Baht and staggered back to my loom.

arsenal
September 7th, 2016, 22:29
You are useless with a camera Scottish,

latintopxxx
September 8th, 2016, 03:32
Now to veer completely off topic....has thailand got a problem with alcohol poisoning like Bali/Indonesia?? What triggered this thought was scotties pic of his " sex on the beach" drink (closest he'll get to sex lol); read an article recently highlighting the dangers of fake/methanol based alcohol being used instead of real imported products.

dab69
September 8th, 2016, 11:17
Jesus Scottish why pass up the opportunity to go and introduce yourself and tell us all about it? Oops sorry to veer back on topic.

scottish-guy
September 8th, 2016, 12:31
You are useless with a camera Scottish,

Hey what's wrong with the pic? I can't help that my iPhone/Board software orientates them at 90 degrees lol

Francois - sorry to have missed you last night - I left Oscars about 7 and after a wash and brush up I decided to check out Sunee to see if it's as much in its death throes as is said on here. It isnt - but the GoGo bars are almost deserted with the beer bars reasonably busy .

Quote of the day from one Sunee beer bar owner: Me "what time do you open tomorrow afternoon?" He "What time can you get here?"

arsenal
September 8th, 2016, 13:45
Scottish. Boys man boys. Tell us about the boys, Are there lots of them or is the selection a little sparse?

scottish-guy
September 8th, 2016, 17:36
There are plenty to go around - all the BT GoGo bars had a good number of boys - but not many to my taste (tattoos are not attractive to me and I recall in A Bomb there was one guy (72) who resembled Ray Milland in the Illustrated Man!)

The best choice for me was in Cupidol and 360 - and the boys in Vassa were playful and a lot of fun.

BT booby prize goes to Kawaii Boys and that fucking toilet halfway to heaven.

In Sunee there was a good selection in Nice Boys, Power Boys had very few boys and even fewer customers, whilst Eros was its usual manky self with one boy bizarrely giving Nazi salutes to one old German codger who replied with "Sieg Heil" - and while this was going on some septugeranian was being serviced on a settee by 3 boys. Eventually they had the decency to bring over a couple of cushions - which would have been better employed pressed over his face, but they merely provided a shield for our sore eyes

francois
September 8th, 2016, 18:20
- and while this was going on some septugeranian was being serviced on a settee by 3 boys. Eventually they had the decency to bring over a couple of cushions - which would have been better employed pressed over his face, but they merely provided a shield for our sore eyes

Perchance he was a chubby guy wearing a red vest and a black beret? :blush:

scottish-guy
September 8th, 2016, 19:27
I honestly don't remember but I did see a bicycle parked outside with several strings of onions draped over the handlebars ........

francois
September 8th, 2016, 23:35
Was at Eros tonight, just not enough cushions to go around for the customers.

scottish-guy
September 9th, 2016, 09:28
Meanwhile Blondie is still at large in BT every night (clocked him going into Castro/Copa for the show last night).

How a 20 something attractive blond European looking boy who does not seem to have a sugar daddy in tow apparently manages to escape everybody's notice but mine, is a mystery!

:mocking_mini:

scottish-guy
September 9th, 2016, 15:47
Aha! I suspect I've spotted the sugar daddy.

As Clouseau would say << Zee case ees solv-ed >>

cdnmatt
September 9th, 2016, 16:01
Why must he have a sugar daddy? The age and appearance you described sounds exactly like me when I first started tromping around the Sunee Plaza go-go bars a decade ago. Mid 20s, baby face, about 130lbs, 5'8", short blond hair, etc.

Oh, and thanks for reminding me how ugly I've gotten over the past 10 years. :P

scottish-guy
September 9th, 2016, 16:06
He doesn't have to have a sugar daddy - it was just one possibility I was mulling over - and I strongly suspect it's the case.

I found your description of your youthful self weirdly arousing - do you have any photographs of yourself naked from around that time?

:yahoo_mini:

Moses
September 9th, 2016, 16:15
I found your description of your youthful self weirdly arousing - do you have any photographs of yourself naked from around that time?

:yahoo_mini:

no offense please, just my attempt to joking :mocking_mini:

glass photographic plates are too fragile

arsenal
September 9th, 2016, 20:46
So many Thai boys have told me that I "very handsome man" that I have come to the conclusion they must be right.

cdnmatt
September 9th, 2016, 20:59
I don't get told I'm handsome anymore. Instead, I just get told I "look perfect", whatever that means.

Oh, except a few days ago when I showed him photos of my younger self about 6 - 10 years ago. His response, "I don't believe that's you, because look at you now". Well gee, thanks, love you too. :) I know I look a little rough at the moment, but you could have at least tried to soften the blow a little.

christianpfc
September 11th, 2016, 22:58
Ok, so this has been intriguing me for several days now - what's the story with the twinky blond caucasian boy sitting in BT every night at Panorama and BBB/Ambiance terrace??

The moniker "Blondie" was used for a boy who works in Eros (and still works as of begin of Sep 2016, if he's the one I think he is) and was somehow engaged with latintopxxx at some time?

I don't spend much time in beer bars, so I wouldn't notice a if there is a twinky blond caucasian boy in Boystown every night.

scottish-guy
September 11th, 2016, 23:36
I suspect I'm not gonna get a definitive answer and it will just be one of life's mysteries.

The last twice I saw him he was sitting with (who I rightly or wrongly assume to be) the sugar daddy in his mid/late 60's, with blondie sitting on one side and a Thai boy on the other.

Maybe its 3 in a bed fun - who knows - I hear some total perverts even do it with the lights on these days

dab69
September 12th, 2016, 00:31
Nice way to sneak in some reports around town here also. Last time I was there Dream Boys were interesting on differing nights. Did you get a chance to pop in there?

christianpfc
September 13th, 2016, 15:31
Blondie, Blondie, how could I forget? The Fuhrer's dog!

More about Hitler's love of animals here: http://ww2gravestone.com/hitlers-dog-blondi/