PDA

View Full Version : New 360 Bar in Pattaya

Mancs
September 2nd, 2016, 21:13
I hear there is a new bar in Boystown, called 360. Good to hear of a new place opening after recent closures. I hope to get to Pattaya before the end of this month. Is it worth a visit? Prices reasonable? :)

scottish-guy
September 2nd, 2016, 21:41
I noticed it the other night but haven't been in - will pop in on Monday

homeseeker
September 3rd, 2016, 12:40
Recently visited this go go bar. Its located in Pattayaland soi 1. The old Lucky 7 and Kawaii bar joined together. The night I visited over 30 boys on the stage. The support staff pleasant enough. Showtime is at 10:30 pm. As I got there early decided not to stay for the show. Can read about it in the link below.
The good news is the quality of the boys acceptable and most tastes would find something suitable.
Drinks are priced at 250 baht not sure the off fee.
However I have no idea who is actually running the place as it looks totally disorganized. What is even worse is the very odd shape inside and the seating is all over the place; the bar counter in the wrong location and the stage is also oddly placed: and I did not feel comfortable in the premises at all.
I understand the bar has been open for about 3 weeks, but from what I learn business is not good.
Seems that quite a lot of money has been put into it.......yet I get the impression whoever is in charge is basically clueless.
But then again "not my circus, not my monkeys"

I would recommend a visit and would like to hear what others' think....and before the bar closes its' doors for good.

://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/360-degree-men-club-pattayaland-soi-1/ (http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/gay-pattaya/360-degree-men-club-pattayaland-soi-1/)

ps : after posting this thread I noticed there is another thread running about this new bar. Maybe a moderator can combine the 2 threads. Thank u.

Oliver
September 3rd, 2016, 15:06
When did Kawaii close? this is the first I've heard of it.

homeseeker
September 3rd, 2016, 15:22
When did Kawaii close? this is the first I've heard of it.

correction: it was the bar next door to Lucky 7 that has amalgamated with it; not sure the name of that bar.

christianpfc
September 3rd, 2016, 16:01
Kawaii is still open, it is Lucky 7 and the former location of X-Boys Pattaya that where joined to form 360 degree bar.

frequentfliers
September 3rd, 2016, 18:56
Hope it does well.looking forward to going there.Nice to see new business opening.

arsenal
September 3rd, 2016, 20:06
I agree and with the closure of Funnyboys there's definitely a gap in the market to be filled. I always preferred Funnyboys to Toy Boys because of the higher seating.

Mancs
September 4th, 2016, 04:01
So where is X Boys now? I went the night Songkran was starting this year and had a great time with the X boys crowd.

goji
September 4th, 2016, 04:22
I always preferred Funnyboys to Toy Boys because of the higher seating.
Agreed. Actually, Toy Boys suffers from both low seating and strange lighting which in my view does not flatter the boys. Even though they are usually a good selection.

arsenal
September 4th, 2016, 08:31
Mancs: X-Boys is in the same place. Unless they've moved it since April.

dorayme
September 5th, 2016, 20:37
250 a drink seem very high. Is that the going rate in Pattaya?

Orientfan
September 7th, 2016, 10:22
No it's not. I think B250 is the most expensive now.

It's not a host bar but during the show at Cafe Royale, for example, a soft drink is B70 or B80 and a beer about B120.

Soft drinks at Eros, which is definitely a host bar (!), are B100...

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2016, 11:48
I went to 360 last night - it's certainly 250 for a drink. The bar itself is very nice but the layout as someone said is just bizarre with the stage offset to the seating and two pillars which block the view.

2 customers including myself. The waiter who greeted me was the tallish guy with the unfortunately pock-marked face from Throb/Copa Bar - he's always very playful and a nice guy. I think his name might be Noong.

Some really cute boys and if I wasn't faithfully manacled to my own boy I would have considered quite a few.

Leila of course was in fine form - so after plonking herself next to to only other customer he duly scarpered and she then descended on me.

Give her her due - she didn't demand a drink so someone must have had a word with her, and I found her banter actually quite amusing. The funniest part though was when she tried to get me to take a particular boy: "New boy...New boy...very good, big cock sure ...very hard..he do everything....I make sure.... All the boy have application form and I also check everything me.....him just come yesterday....he take 2 week off University to come work here...."

Priceless

arsenal
September 7th, 2016, 15:29
Scottish: So is Wild West Boys open or closed? Because that's where Leila was working back in April. I'm confused.

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2016, 15:38
Closed - and it was definitely Leila last night, she introduced herself as Mama Noi (which if you look At her business card I posted a while back, that seems to be her alternative ID)

dinagam
September 7th, 2016, 20:59
I think Kawaii boys bar has taken advantage of the presence of 360 degrees bar next door by raising their drink prices by 20 baht.
However drink prices for customers and boys at Cupidol boy remained at 160 and 200 baht respectively for non-alcoholic drinks.
Non-alcoholic drinks at 360 degrees bar was 200 baht, with drink prices clearly listed on a big board just inside the entrance.

arsenal
September 7th, 2016, 22:42
For the thrifty, the careful, the tightwads and the just plain stingy members remember that you can buy a drink in one bar and then sit outside and see all the boys in all the bars as they come out to smoke. It;s also an opportunity for them to catch your eye.

Mancs
September 13th, 2016, 07:48
After 400 baht drinks in Soi Twilight 250 bt for a drink seems cheap. I will be in Pattaya in a week so look forward to meeting these cute guys in 360.

scottish-guy
September 13th, 2016, 13:18
I don't think that you necessarily have to be either "thrifty, careful, a tightwad, or stingy" to remark that 360 degrees bar is more expensive than the regular go-go bars by a factor of up to 55% (160B v 250B).

I personally did not grudge the difference because I felt the decor, amenties, cleanliness (and university educated go-go boys :D see above) was reflected in the price.

colmx
September 14th, 2016, 01:56
what a nightmare Leila is
She tried to sell BF and I perfume the other night when we were there!

She also told me that I looked like a very generous guy, haha!

SG the Waiter/barman you are referring to above (from Throb/Splash) is Tong

scottish-guy
September 14th, 2016, 03:34
Ah, now you say it I remember

gerefan2
September 14th, 2016, 04:04
Yes, Tong another one who "demands" tips. Not a pleasant character IMHO.

scottish-guy
September 14th, 2016, 14:35
To be fair - there was no instance of either Leila or Tong demanding anything on my visit.

Perhaps the owner has warned them off

Mancs
September 16th, 2016, 02:55
I went for the first time tonight and had a great time. Yes, the layout is a bit odd but I'm here for the men.

Nathan B
September 29th, 2016, 16:45
Agree that the mamasan was a nightmare. I was there in early September, the only customer in the bar. Very odd layout as others have commented, I had my eye on one lad walking around the bar but he didn't get up on stage before the mamasan descended on me. Initially it was friendly enough, over-effusively thanking me for visting the bar and complaining how bad business was in general.

After 10 minutes or so she got impatient with me not asking a boy to sit for a drink (I was still waiting for my target to get on stage so I could get a better look). She said she had just been tallying up earnings for the boys from offs and drinks, and the boy in front of us on stage had worked in the bar for a week and had no offs and no drinks. I was unmoved by this, but she called him over to sit next to me anyway, despite my protestations. I refused to be hustled into buying him a drink, which led to an awkward situation. The lad was pleasant enough, even cute, just not my type. After a few minutes I'd had enough - I gave the boy 100 Baht in sympathy (better than buying a drink for which he'd get 20 or 40 Baht), and fled, vowing not to return.

I will go back next time I'm in Pattaya, but will handle the mamasan more firmly!

Orientfan
September 29th, 2016, 17:26
But how do you handle a mamasan like like? He/she has been in the business long enough to know what will and will not bring a customer back to the bar. I'm sure he/she has many special qualities but sensitivity to customers' requirements is not one of them.
Someone on the soi told me 360 is funded with Chinese money. Maybe the new owners were unaware of mamasan's repuation?

Mancs
September 29th, 2016, 20:25
I had no problem with the mamasan but I already knew the man I liked worked there so maybe I was left alone. I'm in Bangkok now and with the rainy season meaning few customers the staff in go go bars are even more mithering for tips than usual. Last night I was paying the bill in one and three people appeared in front of me wanting a tip, followed by the doorman asking on the way out.

goji
September 30th, 2016, 01:23
The lad was pleasant enough, even cute, just not my type. After a few minutes I'd had enough - I gave the boy 100 Baht in sympathy (better than buying a drink for which he'd get 20 or 40 Baht), and fled, vowing not to return.

I will go back next time I'm in Pattaya, but will handle the mamasan more firmly!

Thanks for the warning. I'll be ready for this if they are still in business when I visit later in the year.

If the mamasan calls someone over to sit with you without your agreement and you tip him, the mamasan's tactic has succeeded (since the mamasan will probably harass the poor lad for a cut of the tip).
So I think the way is to stand your ground and insist no one sits with you until you ask. It's not really fair on the lad, but he's an adult and if the mamasan is a piece of work, the boy should just move to another bar.

Mancs
October 3rd, 2016, 15:55
Sometimes when I'm tipsy I give every man on the stage 100 baht but even my drunken generosity doesn't extend to the mamasans.

arsenal
October 3rd, 2016, 17:50
Try saying "go away Leila." It works. (usually)

scottish-guy
October 3rd, 2016, 20:54
Theres no end to her ingenuity - she's got round that by introducing herself as "Noi" these days

Mancs
October 8th, 2016, 04:56
Just a note about prices. In 360 bar I paid 2500 baht for a longer session -about 5 hours-with a man I knew from a previous bar. I usually took him to a couple of other bars before going back to the hotel. I suppose I'm looking for the bf experience. In Classic Boys bar in Soi Twilight in Bangkok the man quoted 3000 baht for long time. When I stayed silent, as I was thinking what I wanted to do, he came down to 2500 baht and I agreed. He was enthusiastic in bed which, as an older farang, I always appreciate. I tend to find that enthusiastic first times can't be repeated. Like us, Asian men like the novelty of the first time. As it's currently low season customers are scarce. I spent far too much money but some memorable moments. One night I took three men, who I knew, back to the hotel to 'sleep' for 2000 baht each after a trip to the club. I'm a regular at the hotel and they didn't bat an eye at 3am.

latintopxxx
October 8th, 2016, 10:49
2500bht:eek:

catawampuscat
October 12th, 2016, 00:21
We stopped in 360 tonight. It was first visit for two of us. I expected crazy layout and
lots of cigarette smoke but the bar was okay. Lots of friendly boys, mamasans stayed away
and no one was smoking cigarettes. Drinks 250baht which is okay for show bar, but we left before show. It's a welcome addition and has plenty of boys of different types and a good range.
Well worth a second visit in near future.

Mancs
October 12th, 2016, 22:22
For long time I don't think 2,500 bt plus an off fee is too bad. What do other people here pay?

christianpfc
October 13th, 2016, 22:11
Years ago, I used to pay 1500 for lt in Pattaya.

But now I don't ask for st or lt, I see how it goes and if the boy wants to stay over night, that's great, and I might give 1200 if I have a generous day, otherwise it's 1000, same as for st.

francois
October 13th, 2016, 23:41
For me short time is 59 minutes, long time 60 + minutes. As per Christian, 1000 plus a bonus if I am feeling generous and usually give money for motorbike taxi.

"Short and sweet like the old women's dance". Abe Lincoln

latintopxxx
October 14th, 2016, 00:48
...gasp...and here I thought I was the only bargain hunter...

Nathan B
October 14th, 2016, 01:08
I don't do LT but will normally pay 1200-1500 ST if some effort to please has been made.

Mancs
October 14th, 2016, 03:48
Goodness! You're all getting LT down to the price of ST. I shall have to offer 500 bt for ST on Romeo and see what happens.

gerefan2
October 14th, 2016, 08:42
"But now I don't ask for st or lt, I see how it goes and if the boy wants to stay over night, that's great, and I might give 1200 if I have a generous day, otherwise it's 1000, same as for st. "

That makes no sense at all. Please explain.

scottish-guy
October 14th, 2016, 15:03
I don't understand what Gerefan doesn't understand - Christian's comment seems quite straightforward to me:

He aims to pay a flat fee of 1000B and that's initially on the assumption that the encounter will be a short time engagement.

If the boy expresses that he'd like to stay longer or overnight, Christian is ok with that but the fee does not automatically increase simply because the boy stays longer.

If however the encounter goes well and Christian is feeling generous he might give 1200B whether it's ST or LT

catawampuscat
October 20th, 2016, 13:20
Back to the thread topic, 360 bar was closed last night, while all the other boy gogo bars
were open.

catawampuscat
October 22nd, 2016, 10:05
360 open and busy last night. Music back to very loud and we couldn't find good seats and
left. Only a half dozen boys on stage but many customers so the boys may have been drinking
with the customers. 360 somewhat different and worth a gander.

goji
October 23rd, 2016, 05:09
For long time I don't think 2,500 bt plus an off fee is too bad. What do other people here pay?
15~1800, although mostly towards the top end of that range.

Mancs
October 23rd, 2016, 06:17
Yikes. I will have to renegotiate.

aot871
October 23rd, 2016, 07:05
Regarding the above 2 messages,detailing ,the st ratethey pay, they must be losing their minds or have too much cash. Either way giving 2500 makes it hard for every other punter ,who does not have that amount of cash to splash around,, by the way ,1000 is my payment for st plus of course the bar off fee

scottish-guy
October 23rd, 2016, 23:43
What other people pay is, of course, their pregogative - but I wouldn't routinely pay 2500 for LT in Pattaya, more like 1500-2000.

Provided it didnt exceed 500B, I wouldnt include the off fee in my deliberations as that is beyond the control of the boy.

If the off fee got over 500B, one eyebrow would be raised in the style of Roger Moore - but it wouldn't deter me

latintopxxx
October 28th, 2016, 05:45
unless the talent on display in a gogo is really top notch I certainly don't waste my money with off fees and their inflated short time reward expectations. I certainly enjoy watching the shows (not at the stupidly priced dream boys/best boys BKK) as I still get a kick out of watching the gogos ...and if the bar is full love beckoning one over so i can grope his pumped up dick all for a BHT50 tip. I find it much more cost effective to order one over grindr, even more cost effective when he's lied about his looks/age/whatever.....so easy to knock a couple of 100 BHT off the agreed tip.

arsenal
October 28th, 2016, 09:53
I agree with Scottish's prices. As for off fees well it's a standard 400 in most go go bars both in Sunee and BT. Doormen are usually 500. I did pay 600 to off the Wild West Boys doormen when it was open briefly a while ago. (Worth every baht.) However if one is the proverbial app loving church mouse then one can balance the books so to speak. A freelance in Jomtien will only cost 250-300.

catawampuscat
October 28th, 2016, 10:55
Several of the 'stars' at Eros in Sunee Plaza are now working at 360 bar.

christianpfc
October 28th, 2016, 11:36
My first visit to 360 degree bar was underwhelming (Tue 25.10.2016). But there was an external performer in the big cock show, a very handsome boy with an owl tattoo on chest, big cock curved down and no hair on balls as far as I could see from first row. Does anyone know where I can find him (other than this show)?

fountainhall
October 28th, 2016, 11:46
no hair on balls as far as I could see from first row
Of all the Thai and most other Asian guys I've met, I've rarely seen any without hairless balls!

arsenal
October 28th, 2016, 14:38
I love the tattoos on Thai boys. Sexifies them up just a little bit. This is no help to you Christian. Why don't you ask at the bar?

latintopxxx
October 31st, 2016, 05:00
wonder why eros "stars" have moved to 360??

Mancs
October 31st, 2016, 07:16
Sunee has been so quiet and with so much rain boys need a crust to eat and a kind customer

latintopxxx
October 31st, 2016, 10:39
ok, never realised that sunnee had been so quiet lately.

christianpfc
November 1st, 2016, 11:22
Of all the Thai and most other Asian guys I've met, I've rarely seen any without hairless balls!
More than half of my sexual partners (all south-east Asian) have more hair down there than I like.

I didn't spot any Eros boy in 360 degree. It was a poor selection, if it hadn't been for the external performer in the show, the visit would have been a total loss for me.

catawampuscat
November 2nd, 2016, 11:49
wonder why eros "stars" have moved to 360??
The two star boys Tao and Ton have returned to Eros as the grass was not any greener in 360.

scottish-guy
November 2nd, 2016, 16:24
In the style of Stevie Smith:

Not greener but cleaner

:drink:

arsenal
November 2nd, 2016, 20:56
Christian: Perhaps you could include some judicious shaving as part of an (admittedly unusual) style of foreplay. Haha.

goji
November 3rd, 2016, 01:39
I didn't spot any Eros boy in 360 degree. It was a poor selection, if it hadn't been for the external performer in the show, the visit would have been a total loss for me.

If my memory is correct, early reports of this bar referred to a good selection of twinks & harassment from the mamasan.
Is the boy selection already deteriorating ?

As for the Eros Boys, I've never had a nude lad sat on my lap in a Boyztown bar, but have had that pleasure in Eros. Since Eros is one of the more risque bars in town, I hope they are not losing staff to respectable gogo bars.

Magnum
November 3rd, 2016, 10:02
No good selection for twinks in 360, actually I didn't like any of that "boys". Show was total horror, but no problems with mamasans. Madam Noi/ Leila was quite nice actually. Best selection for Twinks now at Toy Boy and Cupidol IMO.

arsenal
November 3rd, 2016, 11:15
Goji: I have done that in X-Boys. (naked boy on lap) I'm not saying you can and I'm not saying you can't. It depends on the atmosphere, the mood, the boy and other circumstances too. Remember that X-Boys has fuck shows and the like so the boys are quite used to being naked. Ahhhhhhhhh, happy happy memories.

Mancs
November 5th, 2016, 06:26
I thought 360 was very good for twinks and I was very happy with the man I saw. Now back in Manchester so saving up for another visit.

catawampuscat
November 6th, 2016, 12:39
Xboys show was all nude boys for first three 'acts', one night last week. Few customers.

goji
November 6th, 2016, 23:49
Goji: I have done that in X-Boys. (naked boy on lap) I'm not saying you can and I'm not saying you can't. It depends on the atmosphere, the mood, the boy and other circumstances too. Remember that X-Boys has fuck shows and the like so the boys are quite used to being naked. Ahhhhhhhhh, happy happy memories.
The lads there are not usually my type, so I don't hang around long enough to find out.
Perhaps such fun might also be posssible in Vasa, but is hard to envisage a naked boy on my lap in places like Toy Boys & most of the other gogos.

Mancs
November 8th, 2016, 05:24
I loved playing water with x boys lads at Songkran this year. And I got some free beer because they shut early. Free beer from a go go bar! Thank you x boys.

Mancs
November 20th, 2016, 05:15
Surely we want to save a little surprise up for the hotel room?

Mancs
December 11th, 2016, 04:43
I will be back in Thailand soon. I was hoping for some up to date reports on go go bars in Pattaya, including 360 bar. Are customers still a bit thin on the ground in Pattaya?

lukylok
December 11th, 2016, 09:10
I went to 360 last night. Three customers and me.
Show appaling, a few cabaret, a big c***, no cute boys.
No mamasan either.
Total show 20'.

francois
December 11th, 2016, 14:02
There are many visitors on the sois in Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and Jomtien Complex but not crowded in the go-go bars for some reason. Beer bars doing a good business.

Manforallseasons
December 11th, 2016, 14:34
There are many visitors on the sois in Sunee Plaza, Boyztown and Jomtien Complex but not crowded in the go-go bars for some reason. Beer bars doing a good business.

Have spent a few days in Bangkok, SOI TWILIGHT beer bars busy, show bars slim pickins.......Its the pricing, also most falangs in Pattaya are quite long in the tooth and sex becomes only second to a cheap meal.

frequent
December 11th, 2016, 14:56
Have spent a few days in Bangkok, SOI TWILIGHT beer bars busy, show bars slim pickins.......Its the pricing, also most falangs in Pattaya are quite long in the tooth and sex becomes only second to a cheap meal.

That's a very unkind although accurate characterisation of arsenal. Keep up the good work

arsenal
December 11th, 2016, 15:13
frequent (aka Latins' arsewipe) wrote:
"That's a very unkind although accurate characterisation of arsenal. Keep up the good work "
That is of course me to a tee. Have we met. Probably not, I'm sure I'd remember someone who had their tongue up a short fat guys butt hole. Have you and Sexual Deviant announced the wedding date yet?

Mancs
January 6th, 2017, 04:34
I'll be in Pattaya in about ten days. Where are the best bars for twinks at the moment? Has Sunee perked up? It was a bit ropy when I was there last. Jomtien had potential, though one young man who I offed there for short time promptly fell asleep when we got back to the hotel. I must get my lecture on good service delivery ready. Reo reo, mai nawn?

aussie_
January 6th, 2017, 08:35
I just left Pattaya. Cupidol and Kawaii bars had a good selection of twinks. Many guys had days off around new years but numbers were returning to normal by January 4. Some of Toy Boys twinks sit outside most of the time so that bar is definitely worth a visit even if you walk past you will get a good view of who is available. My friends preferred Cupidol and were offing guys most nights. Three very hot twinks and more average lookers were available at Kawaii bar on my last night.

Nice Boys and the adjacent bar in Sunee had a reasonable collection of twinks. Three cuter types in each bar and the rest more manly looking. The Ting Tong Red bar seems to be the busiest beer bar in Sunee and held an excellent new year's eve party. The other five or six bars in that soi were also busy most nights.

I went to Jomtiem Complex a few times, it was busy but I did not see any twinks that would make me go there regularly. Mostly average looking guys in my opinion. A much better selection in Boyztown and as I found out there are a few very good looking twinks if you search more closely in the Sunee beer bars.

arsenal
January 6th, 2017, 09:47
aussie wrote:
"Nice Boys and the adjacent bar in Sunee had a reasonable collection of twinks. Three cuter types in each bar and the rest more manly looking."

Nice Boys usually has plenty of straight boys available (good lookers too) and my offs from there never disappoint. Always the first bar I go to upon arrival in Pattaya.

Mancs
January 7th, 2017, 04:00
Thank you all for your advice. But maybe it's my service delivery I need to work on if the young men fall asleep as soon as I get them to the room. Or maybe I have to buy them fewer drinks? As for Soi Twilight I want to look at X Boys and Fresh Boys this time.

frequent
January 7th, 2017, 10:07
Thank you all for your advice. But maybe it's my service delivery I need to work on if the young men fall asleep as soon as I get them to the room. Or maybe I have to buy them fewer drinks? As for Soi Twilight I want to look at X Boys and Fresh Boys this time.
Be grateful they don't run away, which is arsenal's experience

arsenal
January 7th, 2017, 14:27
Whereas frequents' experience of sex is so long ago that we've changed centuries since then. These days for him sex is a rub down from his carer.