PDA

View Full Version : 360 Degrees Bar

Orientfan
August 6th, 2016, 12:51
Anyone tried this new bar near Kawaii Boys in South Pattaya?

christianpfc
August 6th, 2016, 23:32
Had a look through the door yesterday. Not many boys (under 10 estimated) and I found their trunks and bow tie totally unerotic, so I didn't enter. From outside, you get the impression it takes the area of what were previously one bar, but only the left side is in operation, the right side is under renovation and might not even be connected to the left side.

neddy3
August 7th, 2016, 12:14
I went a few days ago. The bar has been open about a week, according to the doorman.

The bar occupies what was formerly X-Boys and Lucky 7 bars. Some of the dividing wall has been removed. It makes a large space, but divided by a central bar. I sat in seats that I recognized as formerly X-Boys.
Some extensive renovations have been done.
A stage spreads across what was the back walls of both bars.

There were about 10 go-go boys. They wore blue trunks and shirtless collars and bow ties.
My drink was 250 baht!
I saw a show, due to begin at 10.30. About 5 acts. A ladyboy flashing bare tits (not my thing), two boys playing minigolf with their you know whats, a shower show (who wears their undies in the shower?), and a dumb lady S&M routine. None of it needs to be seen again.
There was a group of a dozen or so straight(?) Thai couples, drinking and hollering.
And sundry other customers.
Positives: Good aircon. Nobody was smoking.
Warning: Three ladyboy mamasans. A species to be avoided at all costs.
Extreme warning: One of them was Leila!!
Since Wild West Boys is now closed, this seems to be their new setup.
Has potential, but a large curious shaped space.

gerefan2
August 8th, 2016, 03:32
"Extreme warning: One of them was Leila!!"

Count me out.

arsenal
August 8th, 2016, 15:00
I will go into this bar and if I really like a boy I will off him. There, I admit it. I will however completely ignore him/her.

scottish-guy
August 8th, 2016, 19:11
Arsenal - Leila may have moved venue but I bet she's kept her mobile number for potential "clients" like you..

I could send you her business card below (with the blanks filled in), and you could give her a ring. You know you want to

arsenal
August 8th, 2016, 20:29
Well you know Scottish I might just do that. The absolute beauty I offed from WWB in April was one of the highlights of the trip.

newalaan2
August 8th, 2016, 23:03
"Extreme warning: One of them was Leila!!" Count me out.

I will go into this bar and if I really like a boy I will off him. There, I admit it. I will however completely ignore him/her.
Well.....glad to hear at least if WWB is closed another bar is opening in it's place. I would never let any mamasan put me off from visiting a bar. As arsenal says they are easily ignored/avoided, just make things clear to them. Sometimes a polite but firm marker needs to be put down, they soon get the message. When 'M' (now cupidol) had NokNok agogo in sunee many years ago he was great, helpful, respectful of space, as years went on he got too familiar to the extent he once put a drink (for himself) chit in my bin without asking.....he didn't do that again. Now he is back to being very respectful of space when I visit Cupidol.

Hope 360 Degrees Bar is still open by the time I visit in Sept/Oct as I like visiting all gay bar areas of Pattaya....Sunee/Jomtien/BT/PLsois1&2.

Orientfan
August 8th, 2016, 23:19
Cynical unpleasant place. Mamasan pushed for a drink 'for luck'. Insisted boy sat with me. Boy was gorgeous but so unhappy to be there. Drinks expensive. The promised 10.30 show began at 10.45, for excellent description see above. AVOID.

catawampuscat
August 9th, 2016, 20:39
I agree it's usually easy to avoid pushy mamasans. Just don't be nice and polite.
Very difficult for most older farangs but I've found the only way way to deal with
very rude people is to be rude. Being nice and polite equals being weak and a patsy.
Leila in a class by herself and the rude approach doesn't work. A loud fuck off,
snarl and maybe a middle finger does the job. Sure, Leila will hate you but just
ignoring or being polite doesn't work. Leila has a good memory and stays far away from me,
years later after I told her off. Never, never buy her a drink. You'll be a sucker for life!

arsenal
August 9th, 2016, 22:46
"I don't want to talk to you. I just want to look at the boys." This has always worked fine for me. Not all mamasans are scavengers like Leila. Beer at Nice Boys, the long haired one at Funny Boys plus many others have always given me good service and I've never bought even one of them a drink. In fact at Nice Boys the only tip I ever gave (to a non go go boy) was always to Go. It was accepted as fact. he looked after me so he got the tip. I'm going to be sitting in Nice Boys in the not very distant future and it will be strange and uncomfortable. In truth, I am not looking forward to that first visit at all.

lonelywombat
August 13th, 2016, 13:47
It is unusual that the "waiter" of many years at Power Boys does not get a mention In 2015 I noticed she was now wearing female clothing. I had noticed her competing with boys for offs.
My friend says he buys a drink to get rid of her, she often has 2/3 drinks open at same time.
I dont understand how she keeps a job unless the owner is a parent.
The emptiness of the place I believe is due to her interference, I have walked past most nights and it is now empty.

Orientfan
August 13th, 2016, 14:35
Agree with Wombat. A deterrent to visiting the bar. Cannot work out why he/she is there as he/she always looks so unhappy...or maybe that's because I refuse to buy a B200 drink

francois
August 13th, 2016, 14:44
It is unusual that the "waiter" of many years at Power Boys does not get a mention In 2015 I noticed she was now wearing female clothing. I had noticed her competing with boys for offs.
My friend says he buys a drink to get rid of her, she often has 2/3 drinks open at same time.
I dont understand how she keeps a job unless the owner is a parent.
The emptiness of the place I believe is due to her interference, I have walked past most nights and it is now empty.

I haven't been to Power Boys in a long time and when I did go I did not see that annoying pest. Assume we are speaking of the "tom"?
I avoid the place due to the smoke/smoking.

And yes, I do believe the owner is a parent of this pest.

gerefan2
August 14th, 2016, 02:09
Are we talking about "Nat" who moved to Powerboys from Forest House about 7 years ago?

Orientfan
August 14th, 2016, 12:43
I don''t know but I had to leave last week because of the oppressive cigarette smoke

arsenal
August 14th, 2016, 13:16
Orienfan: Let's not get into cigarette smoking. Some bars allow it and some don't. You can't put your western values of telling everyone else what to do on a place in another country. No one cares whether you like cigarettes or not.

Uranus
August 14th, 2016, 15:26
I don't like cigarette smoke either. Leaving a place because of "oppressive" smoke is not telling everyone else what to do. Leaving a place you don't like for whatever reason is your own free choice that does not harm anyone.

cdnmatt
August 14th, 2016, 15:41
I smoke myself, but even I don't like indoor places that allow smoking these days. Well, except my house, but that's different as I always have all doors and windows open, plus fans are always going, and bedroom doors are always closed.

arsenal
August 14th, 2016, 19:18
Yep. Still not caring. I'll smoke if I'm allowed to and go outside if I'm not. Simple as that.

neddy3
August 15th, 2016, 12:00
Yep. Still not caring. I'll smoke if I'm allowed to and go outside if I'm not. Simple as that.

Typical

neddy3
August 15th, 2016, 12:04
Thought that I might try another drink in 360 Degrees last night.
Arrived just before 10.30, and found the show well underway.
I thought it was 10.30, but never mind.

The place was dark, but I could see it was quite busy.
A Chinese tour group??
But anyway, it stunk of smoking, so I decided to try elsewhere.

gerefan2
August 16th, 2016, 21:45
Typical considerate smoker...oh hang on there's no such thing.

scottish-guy
August 16th, 2016, 23:15
Always amused and BEmused by the capacity of gay sex tourists to ostracise others

:yahoo_mini:

cdnmatt
August 16th, 2016, 23:23
Vision in my mind... a sleazy bar in SE Asia filled with drunk white guys, alcohol, hookers in tighty whities, chicks with dicks who act as mamasans, etc.

But... "ewww, I'm not going in there, because there's a guy smoking a cigarette".

heh.

francois
August 16th, 2016, 23:29
Vision in my mind... a sleazy bar in SE Asia filled with drunk white guys, alcohol, hookers in tighty whities, chicks with dicks who act as mamasans, etc.

Is that the scene in KK or just a vision?

cdnmatt
August 16th, 2016, 23:32
No, there unfortunately isn't really even a gay scene here. Lots of gay people, but no actual scene. Sunee Plaza is where it's at.

gerefan2
August 17th, 2016, 00:29

But... "ewww, I'm not going in there, because there's a guy smoking a cigarette".

heh.

Standards, cdnmatt, Standards !

arsenal
August 17th, 2016, 10:27
Neddy3 and Gerefan2 (the numbers boys) are on a night out in Pattaya.

Neddy: "I'm NOT going in there, that man is smoking a cigarette."
Gerefan: "Absolutely right Nedders. We'll go and take our pay the police tea money to ignore the illegal prostitution trade elsewhere.."

The next night. A sign outside 360 Degrees Bar.

SPECIAL TONIGHT. ALL DRINKS 100 BAHT and OFF FEE JUST 300 BAHT.

Gerefan: "OK, well we will go in but I shall certainly moan about it to you and anyone else who will listen."
Neddy: Absolutely right Gerekins, I shall get on to SGT first thing tomorrow,"