View Full Version : The truth about Enchanted Hut.

Monty-old
July 5th, 2006, 22:17
I can now tell all that Monty & Ron have become partners with Tim in the Encharted Hut.

The new name will be MONTY'S ENCHANTED HUT.

In the next week will offer OUR Monty's Full Breakfast, from 10 a.m till 4 p.m 7 days a week.

Eggs as you like, 4 rashes bacon, baked beans, Grilled tomatoes, toast, butter, jam. juice,And fresh fruit.
ALL FOR ONLY 99bht.

Our night time Menu will be ALL You Can Eat FRESH Salad Buffet,ONLY 99 bht ,,Plus you can pick your own meat, Chicken. Pork Or Steak cooked as you like for only 100 bht Extra,
We will also have Thai food Buffet 99 bht All you can Eat. Dinning time will be from 6p.m. till 10 p.m
After 10p.m will open for FUN FUN BAR,,, No drinks over 75 bht From 10 p.m till Close,OUR LATE NIGHT NITE HAPPY HOURS.EVERY NIGHT TILL 1a.m.
SO NOW YOU KNOW THE FACTS,, SO WHEN IN PATTAYA GIVE US A TRY,, YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

July 5th, 2006, 22:30
I know a freelancer who will give you 5 rashes for 99 baht.

bing
July 5th, 2006, 22:41
Hi Monty, You never fail to engage and surprise. Will the dancers still be there? Me likem dancers.

Monty-old
July 5th, 2006, 22:54
I know a boy and a few farlang that will give you 10 LASHES FREEE
Give your self a left or right upper cut, you need it.

wowpow
July 5th, 2006, 23:56
It's almost frightening how the purveyors of good food are moving to Jomtien-wards - Papa Davids, ZaZa, L'Olivier, Bruno's, Mata Hari, Dick's Cafe, and now Monty. I see that there is a new Arch over the road by Poseidon Guest House saying "Jomtien Plaza which is reasonable if not confused with the nearby eponymous condo tower.

Monty's Guest House was not on my normal routes but I did enjoy a splendid Christmas Dinner and show there last year and the cooking was very tasty indeed. No dried up morsels there all juicy, delicious and plentiful.

Monty - a big WELCOME to Jomtien and my very best wishes for every success and happiness in your new venture. The menu sounds a snip.

jolyjacktar
July 6th, 2006, 00:55
I gotta say shipmates i dont know this Monty fellow,but a person told me that his hygein at his B&B wasnt up to much. Dirty work surfaces and over flowing bins near the food, a Thai cooking the food without washing hands first. Now the person who told me this dont like Monty so i sorta take it in that fashion. Maybe hes tellin me this as he dont like the guy i just dont know, i will pop in and see for myself when i hit the shores of Pattaya.
Im just back from 2 weeks at sea on the old Tug boat and looking forward to a spell of shore leave in Thailand latter next month.
YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF GROG.

July 6th, 2006, 09:06
...and don't invest in any new wardrobe for the waiters, please. Those hip-hugging Thai pants with no shirt is quite a nice gimmick. :-)

(However, Monty, please be advised we might prefer that YOU not adopt that costume.)

July 6th, 2006, 09:35
The Hut just won't be the same without Tim the Enchanter...that's GOOD news, by the way.

July 6th, 2006, 17:19
Monty's Enhanced Enchanted Hut ?

Monty-old
July 7th, 2006, 00:48
This Sunday night at 7 p.m. The 9th of July.
Full Buffet, Thai food, and B.B.Q. ONLY 199 bht ALL You Can Eat.
Lucky spots,,, Raffle,,, for G.A.P. good Music, & FUN ,FUN,
And there will be a show ,,,, COME ALONG.
You Never Know WHO you MEET At MONTY'S ENCHARTED HUT.
YOU ARE ALL INVITED .
FREE FIRST DRINK IF YOU LET US KNOW YOU VISIT Sawatdee Forum.
Print This & Bring It with you & you will get 2 free DRINKS.

July 7th, 2006, 03:58
Print This & Bring It with you & you will get 2 free DRINKS.

Does the 2 free DRINKS still available next jan. Monty ?

After all i tip half my bacon to miss Bonney all the time ! :clown:

http://upload4.postimage.org/557856/naamloos.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/557856/photo_hosting.html)

Dodger
July 7th, 2006, 05:04
Congratulations Monty...

I guess that means I don't have to ride from Jomtien to Soi Yensabai every morning for my breakfast anymore.

Will Lek still be handling the B&B?

See you in October.

July 7th, 2006, 15:31
DELETED

Monty-old
July 8th, 2006, 08:50
Ist Drink a Glass of Water, 2nd Drink a Glass of Water in a dirty Glass & 2 Straws.
As I know you like your drinks Strong And you Love to Share.

Only Joking as we say,, IT IS UP TO YOU

paulg
July 9th, 2006, 18:19
LMTY said
Jomtien Complex will not have seen anything like it with some of the more extreme posters going to be in attendance I hear.

ok THAT accounts for the free loaders

Any real people there.??????????????????????????

Smiles
July 9th, 2006, 23:15
You'd be perfect LMTY, except for one glaring annoyance . . . and it is this:

" ... let me tell u, the news, and the facts, its up to you how you interpret it. no Rumors here <hr> ... "

That little piece of HTML code located within your enormous (and growing!?) signature line causes me to consider taking the vapours everytime I bother (for god knows what reason) to go down to the bottom of your post (a sexual adventure it is matey!) and read your permanent ads and platitudes.

The <hr> is HTML coding for creating a page wide line within a post and is not necessary within these message panes . . . besides the fact that the use of HTML coding is "off" by default on the Board, and that goes for your Profile info as well.

So my dear LMTY, would you be so kind as to go into your Profile and deep-six the little <hr> from that line about "no rumours here". Think of it as a favour to me . . . obviously having no worthwhile life of my own out here in the Canadian boonies (as you point out so often, charmingly ).

The devil's in the deta ils my friend.

Cheers ...

bkkguy
July 10th, 2006, 01:08

it is certainly in the spaces anyway!

bkkguy

Smiles
July 10th, 2006, 01:18

it is certainly in the spaces anyway!
bkkguy
:blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: It's th e damn t iny keyboa rd o n this new blo ody lapt op. My hands a re t o o big . . . you know w h at t hey say about b i g ha nd ds.

Ch eers . .. :ky:

WHOAAA!!!!!! ITALY JUST TIED IT UP 1-1 WITH A GOAL TO MATCH THE FRENCH PENALTY GOAL IN THE FIRST FEW MINUTES. ONLY 20 MINUTES IN.

bkkguy
July 10th, 2006, 01:22
you know w h at t hey say about b i g ha nd ds.

big gloves?

bkkguy

Dodger
July 10th, 2006, 04:53
LMTU...

Monty may just be the SPARK that the Complex needs.

The area, even with the emergence of so many great places, e.g., Posidon, Two Faces, Over the Rainbow, Bondi's, etc., etc., has had a difficult time attracting the numbers.

All they need now is a gogo bar (gay of course). Come on Monty...how about it.

July 10th, 2006, 16:04
DELETED

July 10th, 2006, 16:36
So, this inquiring mind wants to know: do the Enchanted Hut waiters still wear their, uhm, "handsome" outfits that include no articles of clothing above the pubic hairline?

Unfortunately I'm on the road (Singapore last night, now in Japan, will be back to LOS in about 3 days). I tend to avoid social gatherings, but I wanted to go to both Chris/Niddy's anniversary and to Monty's opening had I been in town. I know for sure that I will finally get to meet Mr.Monty soon. I tend to not get much farther north from Jomtien than Jomtien Complex. I eat there quite often: Chippy's, Stone Grill, Dick's, Enchanted Hut (one time, so far), L'Olivier's, and I often cut through there on my way from my post office box in Jomtien Condo to the grocery store (can't think of the name right now...) by VT-1.

American Teacher-old
July 12th, 2006, 09:08
It was interesting for me to see LMTU and AT in the same room, sitting pretty near each other and AT not knowing LMTU was with-in spitting distance of him..

John, I know exactly who he is. I've known for months. I just don't really care! ;) He walks by the restaurant with his head down to the pavement many nights on his way to Soi Day Night 2.

No biggie.

Fondly,
Chris

PS -- Thanks for a tasty and enjoyable evening Monty... A big success! Sorry we had to dart off quickly, we were double booked on party engagements that night!

www.niddysnook.com (http://www.niddysnook.com)
** Transfer Money Fast & Cheap -- See Our Online Store For Details! **

bigben
July 12th, 2006, 09:52
As far as Jomtiem Complex is concerned, I sincerely hope they (the management) has done something about the many soi dogs who like to greet you as you enter and walk along the few breeder bars here.

There are not many breeder bars in the Jomtiem Complex but walking into the complex from the beach at night, cat calls from some of these poor intoxicated souls has happened on more than one occasion. But we just ignore them the best we can and make a habit of not holding hands in this area.

Doesn't seem to be any problems walking around this newly developing area in the day time hours.

I wish you success in this newly managed joint.

Best of Luck,

catawampuscat
July 13th, 2006, 11:48
I hope you don't spread yourself out too thin as management is key in any business in this town.. I heard Tim got his heart broken
and hope he has recovered..Then I heard it all happened a second time and now he had to take in a partner... I wish Tim well and hope
his has better luck in the future.. I never got to the Hut and rarely go to Jomtien at nite but will make an effort to check it out..
By the way, a previous poster commented on Jomtien needing a good go-go bar and I have been told it is illegal to have a go-go
bar in Jomtien... :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
July 13th, 2006, 12:40
John, I know exactly who he is. I've known for months. I just don't really care! He walks by the restaurant with his head down to the pavement many nights on his way to Soi Day Night 2.

Smart way to walk in Thailand with all the uneven pavement, unexpected holes and obstacles. But, then with your head down, you don't see the low hanging sign...bonk!

lonelywombat
July 27th, 2006, 18:58
I am excited about Monty taking over Enchanted Hut.

Disappointed to hear that the lease on the pool will not be renewed.

But what will happen to the B&B

Monty works like 4 men but these venues are a long way apart.

Sad that some things have to go but I hope that Monty has a solution

Best wishes Monty in your new venture, You deserve to succeed.

July 28th, 2006, 10:09
DELETED

bigben
July 28th, 2006, 11:32
Wow !!! Thanks John for another wonderful write up about your friend Monty’s new business. 4 course meal for 150 baht? 4 courses? Hmmmm... I am sure is he isn’t including the pieces of fruit that he buys off the mobile food venders for 10 baht a part of the courses, is he?

Oh, and John, since you have been promoting your friend Monty’s businesses lately, how did the, as you said “a trip of a lifetime” to Koh Chang work out a few weeks ago? The reason I ask is because there are a couple of recent posters that have inquired about Koh Chang but neither you, Monty or the others have replied to their requests for information about Koh Chang. Could you provide some details about the Island from that “trip of a lifetime a few weeks ago? Thanks.

Oh and another thing John, I would like to know (and I am sure others would like to know also) is what Monty’s 4 course meal for 150 baht consists of but you no doubt will take his defense, like you did in the trip to Koh Chang when I asked the price. You replied with some silly reply like “That shut him up” when I asked about the details of the “TRIP OF A LIFETIME” to Koh Chang.

So in summary John, could you please provide some details of the 4 course meal at your friends “HUT” in Jomtiem? Oh and if you reply to this request for information like you did with my inquiry about the price to Koh Chang, I will put you in the same play pen as Let Me Bore You is in. You both can start giving upper right hand jabs to each other.

Nothing like a little sarcasm huh John?. You dish it out and you get a mouthful back.... Suck it up cup cake.

July 28th, 2006, 11:50
It's been a few weeks since I ate there, but as I recall, the four courses were: appetizer, soup, salad, main course & dessert. Oops, that's five courses, isn't it... maybe he removed one since then?

I had the steak meal (with fries/chips) and it was quite good.

July 28th, 2006, 13:03
He has also put 100's of white fairy lights outside the hut making it look really attractive at night. .

Going by the punters I saw on my one and only visit to Monty's I would think that fairy lights are very appropriate.

July 28th, 2006, 15:28
DELETED

July 29th, 2006, 09:03
DELETED