PDA

View Full Version : AsiaGuys.NET Blog

Buck Bee
July 5th, 2016, 08:50
Everything Happens for a Reason!

As a result of the Sawatdee Network dramatic incident in another thread some positive things have occurred. Member fountainhall has been extremely helpful in helping me add more information to articles that were old. Dates of articles have now been updated, so all articles are now in time sequence

Also as a result of the incident a new Guest Writer has come on board and will be writing a number a exciting and up to date articles about Gay Asia. Stay tuned for more details over the next few days

Thanks also to Moses and Surfcrest for their dedicated efforts over many years for providing this helpful community

"By Working Together we CAN Achieve Positive Results for the Gay Community"

cdnmatt
July 5th, 2016, 09:29
Nice blog. I like the format quite a bit. Simple, clean, concise, to the point. Good job!

Buck Bee
July 5th, 2016, 09:53
Thanks mate. I've just read the article from the New Guest Writer and its First Class. Hes a very professional writer with lots of experience in Gay Asia and the images are busting with colour and excitement! I will post the first article tomorrow before I go to work

Surfcrest
July 5th, 2016, 11:19
Thank you to Buck Bee for making it to the other end of the shark tank relatively unscathed.

Surfcrest

fountainhall
July 5th, 2016, 13:05
Shark Tank? This is a positive kindergarten compared to a shark tank. So what if we throw insults around, we scream when we don't get what we want, we cry when another steals our thunder - oh, and the teachers are always wrong?? :)):))

latintopxxx
July 5th, 2016, 16:01
...in this tank I pity the sharks....

fountainhall
July 5th, 2016, 17:52
...in this tank I pity the sharks....
No doubt that's because sharks use their months and teeth - they're not available for a heavy pounding!

arsenal
July 5th, 2016, 23:33
Well we wouldn't want the place to turn into a petting zoo now would we. Skittish little fallow deer aren't going to last very long here. Come on in, bring your teeth.

fountainhall
July 6th, 2016, 10:29
Even the occasional fang spices things up!! :dash: