PDA

View Full Version : Non-Thais at Bangkok go-go bars?

werner
July 3rd, 2016, 17:04
Do any of the go-go bars in Bangkok still have non-Thai guys, including Cambodians and Vietnamese?

During my recent trips to Bangkok, the most handsome guys at several bars seemed to be Cambodian or Vietnamese, and I offed several, and I had a great time. The staff at Dreamboys, however, said that they did NOT allow non-Thais to work there.

latintopxxx
July 3rd, 2016, 17:30
really...u talk to them...?????

scottish-guy
July 3rd, 2016, 17:57
Not everybody has the fetish of duct-taping their mouths shut while riding them like a pony

Nirish guy
July 3rd, 2016, 18:08
They say you can find everything you ever need on the internet - it certainly seems so :-)

Faranglaw
July 3rd, 2016, 21:55
Well, THIS thread sure deteriorated in a hurry! Not that therre's anything wrong with thst, as Seinfeld would say.

catawampuscat
July 4th, 2016, 12:17
I was told by a reliable source that the boy Gogo bars and bar beers have lost the
majority of their boys, since the very recent police crackdown on non-Thais working
in Bangkok boy bars. My source mentioned boy bars other than Dream but on same Soi..

ggobob
July 5th, 2016, 08:36
Vietnamese are still on the crackdown list for Bangkok's go go clubs. Checked with friends (western) and VN today. No idea when the ban will be lifted.

fountainhall
July 5th, 2016, 12:00
My hunch is that unless a a very substantial amount of tea money is produced - probably more than the owners can afford - it's here to stay for quite a while. Seems the same crackdown has been happening in the girlie bars and in Pattaya and so probably elsewhere as well. If I am correct, I guess we should stand by for yet another round of drink price increases since the owners will be forced to hire more Thais.

Oliver
July 5th, 2016, 15:50
Who's calling the shots- no pun intended- the police or the Army? Their interests are not identical.

loke
July 17th, 2016, 00:16
If you ask any owner now they will not admit they hire non-Thai guys. It's a crackdown going on and it will just continue. The funny thing is why are Thai boys not interested in this job anymore ? Maybe they earn enough working in 7 elevens ?

jimnbkk
July 17th, 2016, 08:57
I believe that many of the boys we see at the beer bars are Free Lancers. They are not employed by the bar formally, but you still pay the Off fee for them. How about these guys? Are they still around?