PDA

View Full Version : PRADIPHAT BARS

AMARETTO-old
January 14th, 2006, 18:22
It is a long time now that I don't heard about bars near Pradiphat Road. Any News ??

January 14th, 2006, 20:12
They are still there.

llz
January 14th, 2006, 21:46
I was there last November, all were doing quite well except Aladdin which seems to have disappeared.
Street Boy and Waterloo were very busy but most of these bars have turned to the karaoke format - except Charmming, Eagle Pub and Heaven (host bars) and Be High (gogoboys with possibly the smallest briefs in Bangkok).
All are worth entering in because the boys are as wonderful as ever - both physically and mentally. More and more asian customers, and few farangs, but do not be shy and try them.

Smiles
January 14th, 2006, 22:34
This map of Saphan Kwai is I think still quite up to date (Oct /04) ... though a post above does mentions that Aladdin has closed. We did a walking tour through the area less than a year ago, and most of the places mentioned were still there then.
These bars change a lot!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/sawatdeephotos/Images2/saphankwai.gif

Thanks to Dreaded Ned's gay Thailand site for the map ( http://www.dreadedned.com )

Cheers ...

January 15th, 2006, 10:32
It is a long time since I have visited Saphan Kwai.

Seeing the Farose sauna which gets a lot of mention on CFS, makes a vist next trip a possibility.Has anyone been to the totally naked nights at Farose

There was one bar there my friend based in BKK at that stage, used to take me too. Very nice very sweet boys I remember it was near Stax which is a fully clothed bar for Thais.

Does Apache seem right. It is a good 10 years since I last visited this area.

January 15th, 2006, 10:39
Apache is long gone. Be High is the only Saphan Kwai bar that has boys that are undressed on stage (in skimpy undies).

January 15th, 2006, 10:49
It is a long time since I have visited Saphan Kwai.

Seeing the Farose sauna which gets a lot of mention on CFS, makes a vist next trip a possibility.Has anyone been to the totally naked nights at Farose

There was one bar there my friend based in BKK at that stage, used to take me too. Very nice very sweet boys I remember it was near Stax which is a fully clothed bar for Thais.

Does Apache seem right. It is a good 10 years since I last visited this area.
Curious for reports on Farose.
Are farang, especially older farang, really welcome there????
I hear it is a young Thai crowd.

January 15th, 2006, 10:52
It is definitely a young Thai crowd, but a horny one. It is not the best place for older farang intruders, but that's not to say you might not get lucky.

January 15th, 2006, 11:30
It is definitely a young Thai crowd, but a horny one. It is not the best place for older farang intruders, but that's not to say you might not get lucky.

Is Farose the only sauna with totally naked nights.

January 15th, 2006, 11:38
No...there are lots of them! Best to check on CFS for this kind of info, though.

llz
January 24th, 2006, 01:08
There is a long thread about Saphan Khway now running on the TG Message webboard.
Thread about Saphan Khway (thai language) (http://www.thaimalemassage.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2046)
Aladdin has not closed but has changed its location and its name. The ASIAN bar is now in a building facing Chatujak Garden on the Or Tor Kor Market side (this should be close to the Kampheng Phet Subway Station) - same format as before (karaoke), same 3 (ladyboys) captains as before and same prices as other Saphan Khway bars.
Or Tor Kor Market already had several gay thai-oriented bars, but as far as I know this ASIAN bar should be the first one to have boys to off.
Cannot tell more now as I am stuck for a long time in Farangland.

elephantspike
January 24th, 2006, 01:27
They don't mind at all on that board if you post in English. They want more English content.

www.thaimalemassage.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=391&highlight=english (http://www.thaimalemassage.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=391&highlight=english)

Ask them there for an "insider's view" about Saphan Kwai. Someone will reply in English.