PDA

View Full Version : Best go go bars in Bangkok?

werner
June 29th, 2016, 19:38
I am a European expatriate based in mainland China, and I occasionally visit Bangkok.

What are the best go-go bars now in Bangkok that have a good selection of handsome, athletic guys?

What is the current situation of Dream Boys? It usually has a few very attractive guys, but the place seems to cater to Chinese tourists who come to gawk at the gross and boring shows.

In my experience, the guys from Dream Boys provide good service, but they usually want at least 2,500 or 3,000 baht for short-time, and more for passive anal sex.

How many guys does Dream Boys usually have each night?

What is the latest news?

fountainhall
June 29th, 2016, 21:23
The Soi Twilight go-go bars now cater mostly to Chinese and tourists from other parts of Asia. It's unusual to see more than a handful of westerners in many of the bars. Since the Asian contingent is less likely to off the boys, drinks prices have risen considerably compared to a few years ago. Last time I was at Dreamboys just before Songkran a drink cost Bt. 400 but I believe it may now be Bt. 450. Off price at Dreamboy is around Bt. 650 and your companion will expect at least Bt. 2,000 for a short time or 2,500 - 3,000 for long time. The base price elsewhere is around Bt. 500 less and you may still be able to negotiate down if there are not many customers. Now that we are well into the low season, I have no idea how many customers the bars are getting.

When we were there, there were at least 60 boys with a good mix of twinks and 'men'. Being a Saturday, the bar was packed by 11:00. We found the show boring with too many drag lip-sync acts but many in the audience seemed to be enjoying it.

I can't speak of any other bar apart from Classic Boys at the end of the soi. This used to be 'the' twink bar. It has changed management and the mamasans are now some of the most pushy anywhere. They just will not leave you alone! I have seen some good reports elsewhere of Screwboys in Patpong 2 but have not been inside for years.

The recent news is that there was a raid - well-telegraphed in advance - 2 or 3 weeks ago. This was not aimed at any particular bar but seems to have been to weed out the increasing number of Cambodian and Lao boys who work in the bars, presumably without any paperwork. These boys used to be some of the best looking in the soi, but I hear pretty much duds if you are able to off them.

a447
June 30th, 2016, 15:15
I've never had a problem with the Cambodians; it's the Vietnamese who are useless.

A few trips ago I offed a Cambodian with a massive cock from Freshboys. And what a lovely guy he was! But as so often happens with guys from other parts of Asia he was gone when I returned a couple of months later.

Screwboys can be very rewarding, too.