PDA

View Full Version : Best Go-Go Bars in Bangkok?

werner
June 29th, 2016, 18:36
I am a European expatriate living in mainland China; I occasionally visit Bangkok and might go there again next month.

What are the best go-go bars in Bangkok now for offing handsome, athletic guys?

Suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated.

I am not interested in twinks or super muscle men. Moreover, I have NOT found the various apps and internet sources useful. In my experience, the guys do not live up to their photos or descriptions. I have just wasted a lot of time meeting guys I have no interest in.

I would like to see the guys in person, and have some selection.

In the distant past, by favorite bar was "Midnight Cowboy", but that is long gone. (Does anyone remember this bar at its peak? I have fond memories.. . )

I have often visited Dreamboys, and perhaps it is the best. The place usually has a couple really attractive guys, who have been willing do provide good services, albeit at an expensive price. I have paid about 2,500 to 3,000 for excellent short-term service.

Could someone please provide a review of Dreamboys' current situation. Are most of the customers now Chinese who are herded in to gawk at the boring shows? How many guys does Dreamboys now have each night?

In the past, Jupiter had some attractive guys, but during recent visit over the past few years, I have found it a waste of time.