View Full Version : Garypattaya

arsenal
June 10th, 2016, 21:01
Dodgier than a man selling the Geoff Hurst world cup hat trick ball.

arsenal
June 10th, 2016, 21:26
My suspicion is that Garypattaya is in fact sirclivejames who irritated us in September 2013 as they joined within a very short space of each other. Also, in all the years I've been a member only sirclivejames used the word sweetheart (in a private message to me) and now it's popped up again with a reply to NIrish. Mmmmm.

scottish-guy
June 10th, 2016, 21:26
Remind me, because I switch off anytime 1966 is referred to - did Geoff Hurt's hat trick include the goal that never crossed the line?

But on the GaryP subject - he's dodgier than a ladyboy with 3 dicks

scottish-guy
June 10th, 2016, 21:30
SCJ is a good shout.

Certainly one of the bitchboard crew - I'd go for Uncle Albert who had Steptoe as his profile picand talked incessantly about "darting" people "up the arse". Of course that could have been SCJ as well.

Surfy always said he knew who most of the BB crew were but he never let on.

arsenal
June 10th, 2016, 21:37
Yes Scotty, that's the goal.

The game's up Gary and to be honest with you, PMs meant that the game never really got started. Bye Bye.

Surfcrest
June 11th, 2016, 11:23
I'm afraid, I have had to ban garypattaya based on a post he made about a member, in the thread entitled "Is it the beginning of the end?"

Certainly one of the bitchboard crew - I'd go for Uncle Albert who had Steptoe as his profile picand talked incessantly about "darting" people "up the arse". Of course that could have been SCJ as well.

Surfy always said he knew who most of the BB crew were but he never let on.

Uncle Albert was a hydra of another former member. He made me laugh, while he was alive.

But where is Kjun12 these days?

Surfcrest

Sorry for the delayed reaction, I was in a remote part of the Province for a few days.

scottish-guy
June 11th, 2016, 14:49
So, Surfy - since Uncle Albert (who as you rightly say was quite funny) is dead there's no harm in telling us who he was.

gerefan2
June 11th, 2016, 22:05
"But on the GaryP subject - he's dodgier than a ladyboy with 3 dicks "

Maybe, but his recent thread had you all going for no less than 7 pages....I'd say mission accomplished!

scottish-guy
June 11th, 2016, 23:09
Well, I guess if his mission was to get banned - then I agree

arsenal
June 12th, 2016, 00:23
Gerefan: Scottish pointed out that there was more to Gary than met the eye on page 2. So 7 pages? Not really. Also Fountainhall pointed out the strangeness of this op with his first reply to Garys' post on Burma.

Surfcrest
June 12th, 2016, 00:42
This was his second post here, back in 2013.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?15891-Why-don-t-you-post-anymore-Poll&p=180427&highlight=bitching#post180427

Surfcrest