View Full Version : Phuket to Chiang mai?

bucknaway
June 6th, 2016, 21:43
Are there any direct flights from phuket to Chiang mai? In october I want to spend the weekend in phuket and then go to Chiang Mai for a few days. I'm trying to avoid flying back to bkk from phuket before going to Chiang Mai.

Also, any suggested websites for booking travel in thailand? I've used thaifly.com when they had service in the usa but have not used them once they stopped booking travel from usa to thailand.

rincondog
June 6th, 2016, 21:51
Air Asia, Bangkok Air and Thai Air all have flights between Phuket and Chiang Mai. Just check the airlines websites, as good a way to book as any.

justaguy
June 6th, 2016, 23:06
Yep book direct with the airline, I would go for Thai Air (probably going to be operated by Thai Smile), good track record, better baggage allowance and no dodgy fees that have to be removed (some even twice !) from the dodgy Air Asia website.

bucknaway
June 6th, 2016, 23:36
Thanks guys, that advise helped a lot😊

pong
June 7th, 2016, 18:02
DIRECT=nonstop flites ONLY with Airasia=cheap, cheap, and pay extra for anything extra, like luggage, food etc. Thats why its a lowcost. The earlier you book, the lower the price. if you're unfamiliair with it-DO read up the many ''how-to''.
THAI, or ThaiSmile (=domestic branch, except for both partly these routes) will be with change in BKK-either Swampy or DMK-Double check! The DO fly nonstop the other way-as thats the usual tourist-group routing, but this line ir prone to cancellation and seasonal changes.