PDA

View Full Version : Thai expat wants to re-create 9/11 in Thailand.

cdnmatt
May 31st, 2016, 00:42
Ok, apparently we have an expat in Thailand who wants to raise 1 million pounds (~1.46mm USD?) to buy an about-to-be decommissioned plane from the military, plus a skyscraper scheduled for demolition. Then fill up the plane with jet fuel, and fly in into the building at 500mph to help prove whether or not the official 9/11 story is true. Or just to make some money, one or the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Olnv9RQmE

Ummm, yeah...

GWMinUS
May 31st, 2016, 06:35
OH!! I cannot wait to send money!!!
Leaw pob gun mai

cdnmatt
May 31st, 2016, 06:57
Leaw pob gun mai

Ummm, no clue what that means. :)

Can you write it in Thai maybe?

cdnmatt
May 31st, 2016, 07:20
"Can we meet each other?" Is that maybe what you're saying?

If so, I think you might be saying it wrong. :)

It'd be more along the lines of, "lao pop gan dai mai", but "pop" generally isn't a common place word to use, or at least not from my experience. You'll almost never hear a Thai use that.

I don't really know myself, but I think "pop" generally means a formal meeting. Like meeting a client, type of thing. Not going for dinner with a friend, or hooking up at a curtain motel. :)

latintopxxx
May 31st, 2016, 16:37
.....again.. whats has this got to do with gay thailand...booooring!!!!

Blueskytoday
May 31st, 2016, 18:59
This blog has nothing to do with Gay Thailand...
put in another forum..besides the whole thing is just plain stupid..

cdnmatt
May 31st, 2016, 19:55
.....again.. whats has this got to do with gay thailand...booooring!!!!

Well, then go start a thread about your latest sexcapades detailing how big of a cunt you are.

Problem solved. :)

Moses
May 31st, 2016, 20:24
Gents,

please don't worry. This forum is watched by moderators and admins almost 24 hours daily. If somebody will publish here wrong content - such content will be removed very soon.

Let's be positive: if you want to read here another content - just write it or ask question :) May be someone will answer :)

cdnmatt
May 31st, 2016, 20:29
They are right though. It's not about Gay Thailand. Feel free to throw it in the "Everything Else" forum if you want. Don't worry, I promise I won't cry. :)

latintopxxx
June 1st, 2016, 02:32
...how dare u call me a cunt!!!! how insulting!! Would've preferred dick head.

cdnmatt
June 1st, 2016, 04:29
Yeah, but I don't think "dickhead" is quite vulgar enough to describe you. I could think of a few other choice words to call you, but then it'd almost be too vulgar to the point I'm being rude in public, and then everyone would think I'm a dickhead.

So I think cunt works well. It's nicely in the middle. Vulgar enough, but not so vulgar people think I'm a dickhead. :)

gerefan2
June 1st, 2016, 06:52
Quote...how dare u call me a cunt!!!! how insulting!!

cdmatt...From the above you achieved your aim, perfectly.

latintopxxx
June 1st, 2016, 13:22
please...have mercy...no woman parts...especially genitalia...yuck...nauseating!!

scottish-guy
June 1st, 2016, 14:56
Highly inappropriate to call LatintopXXX a cunt.

A cunt serves a purpose.

:cool: