PDA

View Full Version : Best gogo for offing twinks

Daveuk
May 30th, 2016, 13:11
My first post in this forum. I'm getting excited anticipating my trip. :p:)

I'm going to Pattaya for the first time for a long while and plan to stay at the Ambiance.
Any recommendations as to the best gogo in Boystown or Sunee for twinks ?
What's the going rate for overnight tip for a hot boy ?.
Are boys to be found at the gay beach ?.

I believe it's currently very hot in Pattaya ?

dinagam
May 30th, 2016, 16:25
Kawaii boys bar in Boystown is probably the twinkiest go go.
Not only in terms of age but size as well. Most of the boys appear to be 45-50kg in weight, about 160cm in height, although a couple of them are taller, but very thin. Hot tea cost 150 baht.
Short time can be anything between 1000 & 1500 baht.
Some, if not all have profiles in Hornet etc.

Daveuk
May 31st, 2016, 00:21
Thanks Dinagam
I guessing that long time would be 2000
Bit unusual serving hot tea - I had better not spill it whilst I'm cuddling a cutie.
Cheers Dave

arsenal
May 31st, 2016, 09:42
Cupidol, Dreamboys and Vasser are also twinkie based.

Daveuk
May 31st, 2016, 11:31
I remember offing several from Sunee gogo's but it seems that the Plaza is not the happy hunting ground it once was. Planet Romeo which I've joined looks promising.

latintopxxx
May 31st, 2016, 16:34
i've had better hit rate with grindr

francois
May 31st, 2016, 17:45
i've had better hit rate with grindr

Is grindr a go-go bar? Never heard of it. In Bangkok or Pattaya?

dinagam
May 31st, 2016, 19:03
Grindr is one of the best go-go bars somewhere in cyberspace, ha ha ha..

goji
June 1st, 2016, 00:41
The best bar for twinks seems to change from year to year.
On my last visit, 6 months ago, I would say Kawaii Boys was the best for twinks (same as #2).

One year before that, in Dec 2014, it was Dream Boys with more than 6 interesting candidates. By Dec 2015, Dream Boys didn't have one to my liking.
I suggest you look in : Kawai, Vasa & Toy Boys firstly.
Then Power Boys & Eros (Sunee), followed by Dream Boys & Cupidol.

If your time is scarce, just take 10 seconds or so to assess the bar before sitting down & ordering a drink.

Tips:
Short time: 1000~1300
Long Time: 1500~1800

Whilst the few guys who regard themselves as superstars might ask for more, if you pay 1200 short time and 1700 long time, whoever you off will be wanting to see you again.
Remember NOT to ask anyone working in a bar for advice on tips. They will of course quote high figures.

latintopxxx
June 1st, 2016, 02:36
dont forget the obligatory drink for u, for the boy an the off fee...so thats another 1500BHT. Just do grindr/GR. Its like almost free compared to the traditional gogo bar set up.

gerefan2
June 1st, 2016, 07:00
"dont forget the obligatory drink for u, for the boy an the off fee...so thats another 1500BHT"

Nonsense.

2 Drinks 440 Bt., Off fee 400 Baht., Total 840.

Toyboy prices... so some places cheaper.

Even Boyz Boyz Boyz is only about 1000Bt total.

latintopxxx
June 1st, 2016, 13:21
ok...ok...I was talking extreme example which is dreamboy/best boy bkk. Deinks are 400 and off fees are 500. So relax....dont pop the hernia.

JBC1
June 1st, 2016, 17:44
For me Cupidol Bar, 34 plus boys last nightmainly all twinks, drinks were 180B, off 400B, boys drinks 180B

Daveuk
June 1st, 2016, 22:39
Sounds promising twink wise. I will enjoy window shopping before making a purchase.

loke
July 16th, 2016, 23:29
For me Cupidol Bar, 34 plus boys last nightmainly all twinks, drinks were 180B, off 400B, boys drinks 180B

When the drinks are priced at 180 baht isn't that the same as 200 baht ? Or do you actually pick up your 20 baht change ?

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2016, 02:22
With the fall in sterling, £4 for a beer (180B) in BT gogo - or £9 (400B) for a beer in BKK must be becoming increasingly expensive for many.

Think I'll be spending more time in beer bars rather than gogos on my next trip

goji
July 18th, 2016, 05:28
With the fall in sterling, £4 for a beer (180B) in BT gogo - or £9 (400B) for a beer in BKK must be becoming increasingly expensive for many.
Think I'll be spending more time in beer bars rather than gogos on my next trip

XE shows the exchange rate has moved by 10%.

I'll just calculate my holiday budget in baht, exchange more sterling & carry on as normal.
Now, that's not due to being minted, but when I happily run an ancient car made in the 20th century, shop at Lidl & rent the spare room out, every little helps. Or that's another way of saying we can make savings elsewhere & still enjoy the holiday.
And still have saved up a few pennies over the year for the future.

Although, it has to be said, whilst I shall continue to enjoy Pattaya gogo bars, I do not budget for spending long in the more expensive Bangkok ones.

For those who are saving for the future, there are always ways of investing in overseas assets, to protect yourself against falls in sterling: LSE:AAIF, LSE:AAS, LSE:SST

christianpfc
July 18th, 2016, 23:23
When the drinks are priced at 180 baht isn't that the same as 200 baht ? Or do you actually pick up your 20 baht change ?
Yes.

Daveuk
July 20th, 2016, 12:21
Returned from a very enjoyable Pattaya trip. I stayed mostly at the Ambiance and offed boys from the Boystown gogo's plus several from Romeo. A typical gay sex tourist visit.
Cupidol was outstanding for twinks with at least ten in the lineup meeting my speciation (18-20, cute, able to top as I am versatile) Money was not the issue only to get the most pleasure and excitement from my relatively brief trip. Usually I paid 2000 for long time. The extra cost Of gogo boys was worth it bearing in mind the hit and miss experience with Romeo.

latintopxxx
July 20th, 2016, 16:39
im still too much of a value for money shopper to off gogo boys on a regular basis, rather do MB off the net. But must confess that I have patronised gogo bars and offed gogos when Im in a hurry.

francois
July 20th, 2016, 21:42
But must confess that I have patronised gogo bars and offed gogos when Im in a hurry.

I thought when you are in a hurry you just do them in the bar, at least that is the reports I have heard. :devilsh:

latintopxxx
July 22nd, 2016, 04:33
Partially correct Mr Surrender Monkey.; one of my fav on site locations would be eros........no further details required as I've taken all of u on this bus ride before and there is no need to rouse the haters.

francois
July 23rd, 2016, 10:27
Excusez-moi latintop! The correct expression is "cheese-eating surrender monkeys".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUjGf2Grrus

Andaman!
July 23rd, 2016, 12:43
.......no further details required as I've taken all of u on this bus ride before and there is no need to rouse the haters.

Latin sure you mean a "pony ride"......not a bus ride