PDA

View Full Version : Early hours

paborn
May 26th, 2016, 22:16
In BKK I can always drop by Golden Cock around lunch and if you want a cuddle there are always a few ( less than choice ) lounging around.
Are there any places that open early? Are any of the beer bars open for lunch?

Also, are there any cinema complexes in Jomtien or near boys town?

catawampuscat
May 26th, 2016, 22:29
Oscars Boy Bar in Boyztown , Pattayaland Soi 3, opens at 10 a.m. There are host boys available
to off or go upstairs to 3rd floor play area or both.
I've no idea how many boys show up at 10a.m. but I imagine more arrive during the day

paborn
May 27th, 2016, 00:35
Fantastic, this is the value of the forum. I might have spent the entire next trip without stumbling on that.

paperboy
May 27th, 2016, 06:24
this might sound stupid, but ive never been to the GC, and ive never seen it while ive been in BKK, could somebody tell me where it is please, i will go next wednesday, when i arrive

neddy3
May 27th, 2016, 06:39
From Suriwong Road, walk past Tawan Bar, turn right at the first soi.
It is several hundred metres on the left, just past a subsoi.

neddy3
May 27th, 2016, 06:42
In BKK I can always drop by Golden Cock around lunch and if you want a cuddle there are always a few ( less than choice ) lounging around.
Are there any places that open early? Are any of the beer bars open for lunch?

Also, are there any cinema complexes in Jomtien or near boys town?

Very little or less is open before early afternoon.

No cinemas in Jomtien. Cinemas at Central Festival, not far from Boystown. Also at the Avenues.

francois
May 27th, 2016, 11:59
The Avenue in Pattaya is easy walking distance from Boyztown, just across from Royal Garden Mall. Name of the cinema is Major on upper floor. Central Festival is much further and normally would require ride on Baht Bus

numazu
May 27th, 2016, 12:11
Since it is related to the topic, apart from Golden Cock, any other BKK boy bars that are open early? By early I mean before 7 PM.

arsenal
May 27th, 2016, 13:26
Most of the massage places in Pattaya open about 12.00pm although there isn't always a full compliment of staff available.

fountainhall
May 27th, 2016, 13:38
From Suriwong Road, walk past Tawan Bar, turn right at the first soi.
It is several hundred metres on the left, just past a subsoi.
Just for clarity and in case you miss it, GC is not even 100 meters down that Soi. Maybe 50 meters or so and just after another little Soi on that left side.

dinagam
May 27th, 2016, 20:31
... and in that little Soi on that left side is the Super A bar which is quite hands-on at times :-)

christianpfc
May 27th, 2016, 23:43
In Jomtien, I think Bamboo bar (just before reaching the corner to the beach with 7/11) is open in the afternoon.

Since it is related to the topic, apart from Golden Cock, any other BKK boy bars that are open early? By early I mean before 7 PM.
You can try Super A, they have some live-in boys who they will wake up if a customers stumbles in in the afternoon.

Most gay massage places open around noon / early afternoon.

Sex cinemas (details see my blog) are busy in afternoon / evening and close early (average 9 pm).

lukylok
May 28th, 2016, 15:23
In Jomtien, Bamboo Bar is open from about 12.00 and sometimes earlier. In the complex, there are boys in the bars from 16.00 and they are quite happy to have company !