PDA

View Full Version : Open Question to Latintopxxx

gerefan2
May 19th, 2016, 05:34
Seeing Latintopxxx writing here a lot recently prompts me to ask him a question, which has been on my mind for ages.

Of the 200 to 600 million sperm normally found in ejaculate some will reach a mature egg, eventually with just one being able to enter and fertilize it. Only the fittest and most able will complete this journey.

Board members, Gynecology and Andrology Researchers the world over must wonder... how the fuck did you manage it Latin?

Perhaps you can enlighten us.

latintopxxx
May 19th, 2016, 10:58
.....!!!!!.....words fail me!!

fountainhall
May 19th, 2016, 11:34
....!!!.... I don't even understand the question! What has gay sex to do with fertilising eggs??

oldfarang
May 19th, 2016, 13:12
That is a rather insulting question/statement from the OP.

gerefan2
May 20th, 2016, 00:51
Twas meant in humour....oh never mind.

Smiles
May 20th, 2016, 04:30
Twas meant in humour....oh never mind.
Some years ago there was a quite compelling film named 'Being John Malkovich'. It was a very good and entertaining movie as it stood, but on the other hand, why Malkovich? The world is full of odd characters who could easily be the starring role in such an artful endeavour.
For instance, this board has a few who might well qualify. In fact, my humble choice for such an honour would be, let's say ... 'Being Bad Boy Billy'. What say you Latinpoxx?

PS ... Gerefan, your humour was well meant I'm sure. But 'twas' was just a bit too twee. :rolleyes:

latintopxxx
May 20th, 2016, 13:02
...oh honestly u should all know by now that I'm as thick skinned as a rhino.....gerefen's post wasnt even slightly offensive..am still stifling the odd goggle fit when I think of it.

bkkguy
May 20th, 2016, 19:18
But 'twas' was just a bit too twee.

forget twas and twee and forget the chances of a LatintopXXX impregnation, how did you manage it Smiles - survive here since March 29 that is?

I give up. Bye bye New Sawatdee.

bkkguy

oldfarang
May 20th, 2016, 19:59
Missed that post in the other thread where Smiles said Bye Bye to the forum.

Would be a shame to see him (or anyone) go, besides the fact I for one, most of time don't get Smiles post. Not every country gets the same humor and many examples he uses I know nothing about. Since I am usually not interested, I don't bother Googling it.

But when I do get Smiles humor or context/examples, I like it.

For the OP here he is: