PDA

View Full Version : Toronto

paborn
May 10th, 2016, 20:59
I used to visit Toronto a great deal and loved a hustler bar called Sneakers - closed now.Also, there was a "stroll" a block away where the working boys would stroll and seek patrons. Does any of this still exist? How about Montreal? But, really interested in seeing Toronto again and looking for simple hustler pick ups - there were baths with wandering hustlers as well.

fedssocr
May 11th, 2016, 10:42
Probably all online now. Although I think there are still some bathhouses there. It's been a little while since I have been up there but I also used to go many times a year for long weekends when flights were cheap and the C$ was worth $0.67. I spent most of my time at Remington's during its late 90s heyday.

It's also been a couple of years since my last visit to Montreal. But it always seemed a little seedier there to me.

Maybe check out Daddy's message forum http://www.message-forum.net/ Lots of Montreal fans there.

cdnmatt
May 11th, 2016, 11:11
It's been ages since I lived in Toronto, but Yonge & Bloor. Isn't that the gay area there?

No idea about commercial sex though.

Surfcrest
May 12th, 2016, 07:00
It's been ages since I lived in Toronto, but Yonge & Bloor. Isn't that the gay area there?
No, Church Street is where it's mostly all at. I was in Woody's a weekday night this past winter and noticed hustlers there.
For Montreal, it's St Catherine Street East. Campus is still open...there's Stock Bar and Bar Taboo as well.
You'll also find working boys at some of the bathhouses in Montreal like Oasis.

Surfcrest