PDA

View Full Version : Free sex from gogo boys..

bucknaway
May 1st, 2016, 03:24
Minime is not going to like this, but a jomtien complex gogo boy is on his way over to my room now for a freebie... I may even post the screen captures from my app showing our conversation in the morning. I have to go now and get things ready for his arrival.

francois
May 1st, 2016, 09:42
No go-go bars in Jomtien Complex; maybe a beer bar?

francois
May 1st, 2016, 10:15
Bucky, by freebie, do you mean that the go-go is not paying you? ;)

MiniMee
May 1st, 2016, 15:13
Nah, that doesn't count as a freebie anyway. Your post was made at 3:30am and by that time the boy (you did call him 'boy' didn't you Buckie?) was off duty and would just have been looking for a bed for the night. Nice try, but you can do better.

Oliver
May 1st, 2016, 15:26
Possibly he'd expect a taxi home? and dinner? and a tip?

On the other hand....even at my advanced age interesting things can happened to me. A few years ago. I was served one early evening by a remarkably cute guy in Balcony. It's not a host bar and so I was surprised how much interest this waiter took in me and decided that he was indeed angling for an "off"- with payment of course. I had other plans that night but reflected that he was, by far, the best-looking guy I'd seen In Bangkok that visit.
The next day, I was approached by the same guy in Babylon in the afternoon....and we ended-up in a cubicle.
And no, he didn't ask for money. I've never had such good fortune since and sadly don't expect to in the future.

francois
May 1st, 2016, 16:16
Bucky, just recently a friend identified you as you roamed through one of the gay areas; would you like a freebie? :D

AsDaRa
May 1st, 2016, 16:31
What is your age? If you are 30 and up I believe it only if you exercise and have a good body. If you look like the average Farang then I am sure the boy maybe doesn't mention a price now, but he surely expects money.

I know a Gayromeo boy who NEVER talks about money. He goes to Farangs for dates, but expects money. Almost always he receives it, because most Farang know that is what he expects and wishes for. Sometimes the Farang does not pay. Some boys are too shy I think to talk about money. They let the Farang decide and hope the best. When the Farang does not pay, that boy told me he will never go with him again. It is a calculated risk for him.

I would say: look at your body in the mirror. Be honest. If it is not that hot looking he expects money and please give it to him. Don't take advantage of his shyness for not asking for it. Be a good Farang.

bucknaway
May 1st, 2016, 17:33
This is all yall get. And at 3am the bars are still open and staffed. I was sitting at a bar when the convo started again because he saw me walk past his bar. But this is only to show you that life happens and there can be enjoyment for others beyond what you experience.

So here is the convo... Now go out and make life enjoyable for yourself :-)

francois
May 1st, 2016, 17:34
What is your age? If you are 30 and up I believe it only if you exercise and have a good body. If you look like the average Farang then I am sure the boy maybe doesn't mention a price now, but he surely expects money.

I would say: look at your body in the mirror. Be honest. If it is not that hot looking he expects money and please give it to him. Don't take advantage of his shyness for not asking for it. Be a good Farang.

From what I saw of Bucky it is understandable that he was given a freebie!

bucknaway
May 1st, 2016, 17:43
From what I saw of Bucky it is understandable that he was given a freebie!

(Blushing) Thanks Francois. It does not happen like it did years back but every now and then luck smiles down on me. :)

bucknaway
May 1st, 2016, 17:51
No go-go bars in Jomtien Complex; maybe a beer bar?

You really want to be that guy? If we were kids, I would not pick you to be on my kick ball team LOL :)

francois
May 1st, 2016, 19:07
You really want to be that guy? If we were kids, I would not pick you to be on my kick ball team LOL :)

You don't know what you are missing!

catawampuscat
May 2nd, 2016, 18:27
Francois has certainly expanded his 'type'

christianpfc
May 28th, 2016, 01:11
Rare, but not unheard of. It happens on average once per year in Pattaya that I get free sex from gogo or host boys.

In Bangkok I recall one case (around 2010, met a boy in Chakran sauna and he told me he works in Dreamboys).

And one barely missed: met a boy in Farose 2 this April 2016, but was tired so did not go to room with, just chat and indicate interest. Days later on Line I learnt he works in X-Size (and then I vaguely remembered that I might have seen him there weeks before), but we didn't get together again (of course I could just go there and off him, but rather try to get him before or after work as my room in Bangkok is nearby).

I know a Gayromeo boy who NEVER talks about money. He goes to Farangs for dates, but expects money. Almost always he receives it, because most Farang know that is what he expects and wishes for. Sometimes the Farang does not pay. Some boys are too shy I think to talk about money. They let the Farang decide and hope the best. When the Farang does not pay, that boy told me he will never go with him again. It is a calculated risk for him.

(my underline) Thank you very much for sharing. That might explain why I get some boys once, but afterwards it's endless talk (I invite them to meet again) but no second encounter.

Others make up stories what they need money for, and then after second or third encounter I realize they are money boys.

However, my opinion is the opposite: The onus is on the boy to tell me he expects money, and to tell me as early as possible. If a boys hints or asks for money afterwards, he gets nothing (if in walking distance), bus/taxi/BTS/MRT fare (rounded up to next 100 Baht), or 300-1000 Baht, depending on how much he asked for and how much I would like to see him again.

This applies to boys from online, where I have to meet first to see how he looks in real life. And some boys I would take for free, but not pay. Now if such a boy I would take for free, and who is not special in bed (I mean he looks so-so, but excels once we get naked), afterwards asks for money: sorry, cannot!

latintopxxx
May 28th, 2016, 02:51
christian, how dare you exploit the MB by not paying. Thats something thats expected of me but not U. Im absolutely positively shocked. Wheres the empathy??

cdnmatt
May 28th, 2016, 03:00
I've gotten offered free sex from a go-go boy. He was actually quite adamant about it. Wouldn't stop nodding and winking at me, until I finally felt sorry for him, and waved him over to come sit with me.

I refused because he looked like a long legged, wrinkled turtle, but hey, it was on offer. :)

GWMinUS
May 28th, 2016, 09:49
Some work out and some do not...
That is why CAM on Skype is worthwhile.
HUM do guys there in Thailand use Skype??
GWM

cdnmatt
May 28th, 2016, 11:22
That is why CAM on Skype is worthwhile.
HUM do guys there in Thailand use Skype??

Some use Skype, but not many, at least not for personal. Everyone uses Line. It comes with free voice / video calls too though, plus has sticker packs, so you get cool little guys like Stitch to send. :)