PDA

View Full Version : Hear we go again........ More Exclusive, Scoops.

Doug
July 4th, 2006, 03:18
When you say that Sundance (for example) was sold for 600,000 bhat....what exactly does that mean? It seems a small amount to buy a business. Obviously it couldn't mean that the actual space was sold. What about the interiors - furniture, bar, sound system, etc? Does it mean that for 600,000 bhat the new owner take over the lease on the space?

Hypothetically, if I were to pay 600,000 bhat for Sundance (and there's no possibility of that), what could I expect to be paying out monthly and for what?

July 4th, 2006, 04:08
But Im afraid if KAOS had closed on the dot of 1a.m tonight as they should of done, they would not of had to go through the embarrassment of a police raid having a few allegedly under age Boys carted of in the 2 trucks with others rounded up for the local area.

I thought you said there were no underagers in Sunnee?

July 4th, 2006, 06:02
but after 3 years of protracted legal actions and meetings with batteries of lawyers who I would dearly love to strangle..LMTU does say :

"having a few allegedly under age Boys carted of in the 2 trucks with others rounded up for the local area.'"

which doesn't mean you are wrong of course.

( anyone else like to join me in the lynching of a lawyer ?)