PDA

View Full Version : Zoot alors.

arsenal
April 23rd, 2016, 17:15
For those of you not in X Boys last night you missed the spectacle of a sixty something year old bald Frenchman stripping down to his boxers and dancing on the stage. Now Francois, is there something you'd like to tell us?

scottish-guy
April 23rd, 2016, 19:25
Arsenal I'm disappointed you did not capture this on your mobile phone for posterity.

francois
April 24th, 2016, 02:36
For those of you not in X Boys last night you missed the spectacle of a sixty something year old bald Frenchman stripping down to his boxers and dancing on the stage. Now Francois, is there something you'd like to tell us?

Pas moi Francois; I go commando, no boxers.

arsenal
April 24th, 2016, 03:25
Well the guy had spent 5000 baht in the place including giving every boy on stage 100 so I think he deserved his moment of madness. A commando Francois dancing on stage to The Marseillaise. I'd certainly pay a franc or two to see that.

francois
April 24th, 2016, 18:00
Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRetRfds-4

scottish-guy
April 24th, 2016, 18:59
Very interesting Francois, but do you have the clip where he's dressed in leather and fires ping pong balls out his anus whilst singing Frere Jacques?

arsenal
April 24th, 2016, 19:30
In retrospect perhaps I should have requested the Can Can. More in keeping with a gogo bar. But at least France has its own unique anthem. We share ours with at least five other countries. When England play Luxembourg it's almost surreal as the same tune is played twice.

Dalewood
April 24th, 2016, 21:40
Arsenal I'm disappointed you did not capture this on your mobile phone for posterity.

The dancer's posterity??

francois
April 25th, 2016, 08:39
In retrospect perhaps I should have requested the Can Can.

A Can-Can? With all those skirts it would be difficult to go-commando however maybe this will fill the bill! You can-can be assured, a true Scotsman, in a kilt, is going commando.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZM-IBdFRec

scottish-guy
April 25th, 2016, 13:17
My evening strolls through BT and Sunee in full Highland Dress and even motorcycle rides from Jomtien to BT with my kilt billowing in the wind, have been reported on SGT before.

I would just like to confirm that there's no underwear involved and should I revive the habit, for 3 Bawbees anybody can have a little feel to confirm!

However, I draw the line at anybody rummaging through my sporran - as that's where I keep my drinking money on such occassions.

:cool:

oldfarang
April 27th, 2016, 03:33
WOW, that is news.
In my time shit like that happened almost daily. Longtime ago, sorry.
Usually younger drunk fuckups like myself.

I don't remember ever being myself almost naked on stage (I was dressed on occasion), but then I might have been to drunk to remember.
Thank you Lord, for not having mobile phone/camera's in my days.