PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Boys

arsenal
April 22nd, 2016, 19:35
The good news is that WWB has reopened as a boy/show bar. The bad news is that Leila is in charge.

scottish-guy
April 22nd, 2016, 20:17
Presumably she'll have had new business cards printed then.

Yeah, dear readers, you read it right - the mamasan of a knocking shop has/had BUSINESS CARDS!

:D

gerefan2
April 23rd, 2016, 05:57
Arsenal
Whilst I accept any bar reopening is to be applauded I cannot accept Wild West Boys reopening as good news! The place was, and probably will still be, a dump.
As for that cunt of a mamasan you are 100% correct!

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2016, 11:40
Leila definitely a nightmare. New bar is already cursed with stupidity hiring that hideous
creature. There are many hideous mamasans but Leila reigns supreme as the worst of the lot.

arsenal
April 24th, 2016, 14:22
I made it clear I wouldn't go into any bar she works in.

Mancs
April 24th, 2016, 15:15
There were quite a few women and ladyboys outside Wild West Boys when I passed last night. It was on my list but I like to see more men outside a go go bar than women. I ended up at Toy Boys, beer 210 bt, short time 1500 bt, off fee 400 bt. Plenty of boys on stage and customers; good to see when Pattaya is quiet at the moment.

Oliver
April 24th, 2016, 15:29
A dispiriting venue without a doubt....and a mamasan to match. But three or four years ago there were some cute guys in their show (admittedly alongside some very un-cute khatoeys) and also some go go dancers I liked. It would be a worthwhile addition to that dying soi were it able to repeat this. I also recall some Thai dancing alongside the usual American Broadway (or whatever) style that Copa gave us. I'd like to this in a gay bar again.

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2016, 21:41
Leila has popped up over the years with her sickening personality. She speaks English fairly well
and loves to talk about herself and tries to get free drinks and a sucker to invest his money
with her. She is very hard to get rid of. The worst thing to do is to be polite.
Stupid bar owners keep hiring her and then their bars fail and die. Sadly very ugly men dress
in women's clothes and turn into very ugly parodies of women. She's plum ugly.

arsenal
April 28th, 2016, 15:33
My resolve to have nothing to do with any bar Leila works in lasted until I saw the ponytailed Adonis standing outside who was offed within 45 seconds of his greeting. But in my defence, I did blank Leila completely.