PDA

View Full Version : Condo rental

Orientfan
April 19th, 2016, 00:14
Hoping this is not considered 'off topic' !

Can anyone recommend a good agent/ apartment to rent in Pattaya for 3-6 months?
Ideally sea view and around 25K/month.

Thanks a lot for any useful info :)

Moses
April 19th, 2016, 01:24
Hoping this is not considered 'off topic' !

Can anyone recommend a good agent/ apartment to rent in Pattaya for 3-6 months?
Ideally sea view and around 25K/month.

Thanks a lot for any useful info :)

It is good question and it isn't "offtopic", but you should provide more details. First of all: "when and where" you want to rent apts. With such info you will get more suggestions and more quick :) Also some ideas what exactly you want: studio, 1-2-3 bedrooms and so on...

Orientfan
April 19th, 2016, 03:18
Thanks for the helpful comment. I'm looking to rent a studio/ 1 bedroom from May 2016 in Central or South Pattaya

Thanks a lot for any useful info

gerefan2
April 19th, 2016, 07:55
I rent in Yensabai Condohotel. It's not perfect but is in South Pattaya and very convenient for Sunee Plaza (5min) Boyztown (7 min) and Jomtien(10 mins on baht bus).
Rent is based on my staying for 3 month blocks and for a studio apt. It's 700bt by per day ALL inclusive. No extras.
If you rent do it from "Pattaya Rent a Room". NEVER use the thieves in the office downstairs.
You can find it all by google searches.

francois
April 19th, 2016, 17:52
Thanks for the helpful comment. I'm looking to rent a studio/ 1 bedroom from May 2016 in Central or South Pattaya

Thanks a lot for any useful info

Send me PM and I will give you number for rental info on condo in South Pattaya near all the action. I think it will provide all your needs, except boyz.