PDA

View Full Version : Oasis Massage on Soi Convent

fountainhall
April 4th, 2016, 23:12
Chatting to a guy on Hornet this morning, he told me he was a masseur at a Spa named Oasis on Convent Road opposite Bangkok Nursing Home - i.e. close to where Adonis used to be. I checked out all the websites and could find no information. Even Christianpfc could not help. I was told it had masseurs and masseuses, private rooms upstairs and 'afters' were available. My guy told me he was gay. He seemed so pleasant I decided to give it a try.

It is a regular massage place with foot massage on the ground floor and a variety of other types of massage available upstairs. Most clients seem to be looking for masseuses but there are 6 boys on staff. All are gay according to my guy and the ones I saw were quite good looking. The room upstairs had a proper massage table with a hole for the head, but the shower was next door. Despite my guy being small and slim, he gave a very good, strong massage. I had asked him to disrobe at the start but he was reluctant to do so ("I'm shy") and I did not press the point. After the massage was a different matter and I found he was not only well-endowed but clearly 'excited' and remained so throughout! But he did not shower with me afterwards - then again I did not ask him to!

A 90-minute cream massage was Bt. 750. I could see no mention of a minimum tip. My guy suggested Bt. 1,000 for the afters which I gladly paid. I visited in mid-afternoon when there seemed to be few other clients. I'm not sure what it will be like when it is busier with clients of both sexes. But the rooms are proper rooms, not with just drapes as walls, so there is total privacy.

It's been quite some years since I was a regular at the now dead Aqua and Albury, and I have never been to the often praised Hero. But I found the experience at Oasis enjoyable and fun. I'd go again. Others might wish to check with the masseurs in advance that they will in fact offer what you want.

Maxxy
April 6th, 2016, 09:25
I believe this is the former Casanova massage, may have to check it out

fountainhall
April 6th, 2016, 10:26
Yes, Maxxy, that is correct - although I only found that out afterwards. It is not luxurious but very convenient. I forgot to check about storage for valuables (seem to remember seeing a box which could have been lockable), but I had my wallet and watch in a small bag which I took to the shower with me.