PDA

View Full Version : Home Bar anniversary party 11 April

lonelywombat
March 30th, 2016, 05:26
Come join the boys at the @Home Bar on Monday, April 11th for their 1st year Anniversary Party starting at 8pm!

They'll be great food and entertainment by Bangkok's favorite One Man Band - Lee Shamrock!

The @Home Bar is located in the heart of exciting Jomtien Complex!

Visit us on the web.... http://athomebarpattaya.blogspot.com/

I tried to add the notice downloaded to my pc. Will not work for me

Moses
March 30th, 2016, 05:38
lonelywombat, are you affiliated to @Home Bar?

paperboy
March 30th, 2016, 05:56
have too say, great bar, was in there last year, GREAT GTs and lovely staff. happy anniversary

lonelywombat
March 30th, 2016, 06:59
lonelywombat, are you affiliated to @Home Bar?
Thats a cheap shot Moses The email came this morning from google alerts.
It was for a post on gaythailand

here is the link
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10304-home-bar-1st-anniversary-party-april-11th/

Moses
March 30th, 2016, 07:12
Thats a cheap shot Moses The email came this morning from google alerts.
It was for a post on gaythailand

here is the link
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10304-home-bar-1st-anniversary-party-april-11th/

No, I'm trying to understand situation and establish contacts with business owners. Pity you aren't affiliated.

To all readers: I'm not jealous about free advertising of "gay-targeted" business here at forum. Situation is opposite: I'm very interesting in direct contacts with owners, and want to invite them to forum and invite them to make posts about events and other information from "first hands". SO, if you are owner or you know owner: owners are very welcome to Sawatdee Network. For sure we have some limitation in posting rules, but main point is - it will be free.

If you are owner of business for gays in South East Asia and reading this post - please PM me.

lonelywombat
March 30th, 2016, 07:21
Moses you should be aware that google alerts features gaythailand almost every day. Despite raising Sawatdee a number of times. we still get no posts quoted, nothing appears to have been done.

Moses
March 30th, 2016, 07:33
Moses you should be aware that google alerts features gaythailand almost every day. Despite raising Sawatdee a number of times. we still get no posts quoted, nothing appears to have been done.

Yes, I know about google alerts.

It is best opportunity for community to have direct contacts with owners :) We will have all news from first hands, they will have attention of their customers and potential customers + feedback. Sawatdee forum has now after few "earthquakes" about 750 visitors per day. It means at least 20000 visits monthly - no one gay-magazine in Thailand has such digits. So if someone know owners please let them know - they are welcome here for exchange: "news and gossips from first hands to advertising" :)

Tobi
March 30th, 2016, 13:59

To feature in Google Alerts you have to apply to be included within the Google News Publisher Centre. https://support.google.com/news/publisher/answer/40787?hl=en&ref_topic=4359866

scottish-guy
March 30th, 2016, 16:06
Never mind Home Bar...

"Lee Shamrock"?

There's seriously someone going about under that name?

Moses
March 30th, 2016, 17:52
Nicky's sites get around 20,000 visitors a week between them all! That's getting off track with the thread I know. In the year Sep 2014 to Sep 2015 we notched up over a million page hits. AND we're not the most visited Asian Gay Site ....

20000 - it was about forum only. In total Sawatdee Network (main site + bangkokbois + forum) has the near same figure as Nicky's then. But my sentence is about paper gay magazines.

paperboy
March 30th, 2016, 18:22
a dead horse come to mind

Tobi
March 30th, 2016, 18:27
20000 - it was about forum only. In total Sawatdee Network (main site + bangkokbois + forum) has the near same figure as Nicky's then. But my sentence is about paper gay magazines.

Is this figure unique visitors?

Moses
March 30th, 2016, 18:52
Is this figure unique visitors?

yes, and forum members figure is growing in March +1 daily also... it is small figure, but positive, I'm happy about this direction

Tobi
March 30th, 2016, 18:53
Absolutely. Congrats. :)