PDA

View Full Version : Gay Jomtien hotels and bars

lonelywombat
March 27th, 2016, 15:53
Tonight on gay thailand was a request for help staying over the hill.

TOQ, Moses and ChristianPFC were 3 of the 4 replies. It annoys me that people who are members here can be more civil on other forums and not be the same here.

Here is the link . Others will have answered before others see this
http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10300-jomtein-hotels/

francois
March 27th, 2016, 17:10
Are you saying that TOQ, Moses and Christian are not civil on this forum? Or just a confusingly worded post?

cdnmatt
March 27th, 2016, 17:18
We must be reading two different things, because I don't see that. They seem to be just as helpful here as they are in that thread.

fountainhall
March 27th, 2016, 17:53
I quite agree. That thread on gt involves a civil question and some civil answers. Look through other threads and you will find some sharper retorts - as you will here. But I don't see much difference between the two.

Moses
March 27th, 2016, 20:28
TOQ, Moses and ChristianPFC were 3 of the 4 replies. It annoys me that people who are members here can be more civil on other forums and not be the same here.

It is simple: where is question - there will be answer. If somebody will ask here - I will answer here :)

arsenal
March 27th, 2016, 21:43
And your often rather uncivil yourself Wombat.

Marsilius
March 29th, 2016, 16:06
And your often rather uncivil yourself Wombat.

Having met him briefly in real life, I have to stand up for lonely on this one. He struck me as a courteous and friendly chap.