PDA

View Full Version : Organising a funeral in Thailand

frequent
March 20th, 2016, 17:03
Does anyone know how I can organise a funeral for mself in Thailand along the lines of the one of the front page of this morning's paper? Scads of young attractive monks lined up beside the coffin. If any of you were in the Au Bon Pain on Silom this morning next to the MRT and observed a farang licking the front page of the Bangkok Post, that was me.

Dalewood
March 20th, 2016, 17:46
Reminds me of a story...

There is an American football team in Cleveland called the Browns. They have very loyal fans, but the team's performance in recent years has been dismal. One of their diehard fans passed away a couple of years ago. His last request was to have six of the Browns be his pallbearers "so they can let me down one last time".

francois
March 20th, 2016, 22:40
Suggest you first hire a hit-man and then leave detailed instructions w/money to your executor.

scottish-guy
March 20th, 2016, 22:47
Why would anyone even bother about the attractiveness of those attending their funeral?

It's not as if you'll be in a position to gloat

:cool:

gerefan2
March 22nd, 2016, 11:25
Does anyone know how I can organise a funeral for mself in Thailand

When did you have in mind?

lonelywombat
March 22nd, 2016, 13:41
Does anyone know how I can organise a funeral for myself in Thailand along the lines of the one of the front page of this morning's paper? Scads of young attractive monks lined up beside the coffin. If any of you were in the Au Bon Pain on Silom this morning next to the MRT and observed a farang licking the front page of the Bangkok Post, that was me.

Friend travelling home came across a gay friend and mentioned over drinks he had the hots for young monks after working in Chiang Mai.
He opened his laptop and showed him a number of sites of extremely young,handsome and hung monks. Almost sent him crazy. He was on his way home and told me all the way to London agonized over whether he should return. His job is far too senior .
Did not even get the Twitter addresses.

Smiles
March 22nd, 2016, 16:04
" ... Scads of young attractive monks lined up beside the coffin ... " If nothing else, you give new meaning to the lyrics " ... Reach out and touch me ... " (said to The Scads, who, after gazing, might well be in depeche mode).
Open coffin, or closed? Make it easy on 'em. Perhaps a quick wank in rigor mortis? Slightly queasy, but Latin has done worse.

christianpfc
March 22nd, 2016, 21:51
He opened his laptop and showed him a number of sites of extremely young,handsome and hung monks.
Links please! I wonder how they know which monk is hung, but I guess looking at the sites will solve this question.

(This thread is veering into being disrespectful of Buddhism.)

frequent
March 23rd, 2016, 09:51
(This thread is veering into being disrespectful of Buddhism.)

Oh dear