PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour time display

oldfarang
March 19th, 2016, 21:47
Hi,

I found the setting to change the timezone, so now all times of the posts are Thai time for me.
Is there somewhere also a setting to display a 24 (European) hour time, or is this stuck on AM and PM :(only?

Moses
March 19th, 2016, 22:19
12/24 hours setting is global for forum.

Surfcrest
March 20th, 2016, 00:16
I wasn't aware the 24 hour clock was European, I always though of it as military time...so I learned something new today.

I can adjust the Time Settings, Smiles asked while back if I could change the date format...which I did.

So I've changed the time to a 24 Hour clock, vs AM and PM. If no one complains, we'll leave it at that. I also just changed the Setting of when posts are made from Today, Yesterday to a more detailed description: One Minute Ago, One Hour Ago, etc...

Please let me know if you don't like any of these changes...and welcome back oldfarang!

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
March 22nd, 2016, 23:45
I also just changed the Setting of when posts are made from Today, Yesterday to a more detailed description: One Minute Ago, One Hour Ago, etc...

I've adjusted this back to the actual time / date of post / reply / PM.

Surfcrest

oldfarang
March 23rd, 2016, 00:09
Personally I like it better the way it is now, showing date/time. Besides that the time is no longer in AM/PM, but a 24 hour clock.
Of course most people know the AM/PM time, but there is just less brainpower needed with a 24 hour clock for me, which becomes slower with age.