PDA

View Full Version : 333 M.Club Chiang Mai

Moses
March 17th, 2016, 02:33
Just found in the web 333 M.Club (male massage) in Chiang Mai. Anybody has experience of the visit already?

Prices:

Massage with Oil Aromatherapy
60 Minute 1,100 Baht
90 Minute 1,300 Baht
120 Minute 1,600 Baht

Massage with Cream Milky Massage Butter
60 Minute 1,100 Baht
90 Minute 1,300 Baht
120 Minute 1,600 Baht

Body Scrubs and Massage
90 Minute 1,600 Baht
120 Minute 1,900 Baht

333Mclub Massage with 4 Hands
60 Minute 1,700 Baht
90 Minute 2,000 Baht
120 Minute 2,300 Baht

address: 333 M.Club 352 Chiang Mai Land, Chang-Klan Rd.

llz
March 17th, 2016, 06:27
I went once during my last stay in Chiang Mai (October 2015). This shop is located in the Chiang Mai Land area which is famous for its nightlife ; the area is a little bit out-of-the-way and is said to be AYOR at night. No problem hiring a tuk-tuk to go there but coming back to downtown Chiang Mai at night (say, after 7 am) needs some planning or some time.
I was very pleased with my visit although I went there in the afternoon before most boys had come to work. They obviously put some emphasis on hiring cute and willing attendants. Prices include tip for your masseur but of course you may add a little (the boy gets about 60 % of the asked price).
They have moved three months ago and are now just behind their former location (which was on the main Chiangmailand soi), but I guess they have put up the appropriate signs.
I also walked past Sixty-Nine in the same area : there seemed to be a lot of masseurs available, judging by the number of bikes parked in front of the house. In Chiang Mai land, you will fond some other massage shops for men, and even karaoke bars with boys, but I would better avoid to go there alone.

pong
March 17th, 2016, 19:19
Are you just parrotting others or have experienced yourself why-what reason, CMland is said to be AYOR or risky? I understand/saw moreorless, its mainly a low-key girly area for locals-maybe replacing the very old Kampaengdin. Remember having read this a few times in other reports too from old CM-hands.
Stayed a few days up there in the cold spell in jan and was quite disppointed with the offers (in other places) there/then.