PDA

View Full Version : The Missing 58 Members

Moses
March 16th, 2016, 06:52
I have great news: all missed members accounts has been restored. They all are restored with additional word "-old" in nickname. For example old account of fountainahall is fountainhall-old like here http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?16881-Bloomberg-s-quot-Happiest-Country-in-the-World-quot

How to obtain your old account:

1. If you are owner of missed account restore your password: visit http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/login.php?do=lostpw and request your password FOR OLD ACCOUNT that means you must write in login box email address from old account then answer "random question" - "Smiles" and check email box in 5-10 minutes.

2. After you will finish procedure of receiving new password and will be able to login into new account, then from old account write PM to me or to Surfcrest. In the message you should write new username (if you have it already newly registered) or just old username. We will remove word "old" from your nickname and if you have 2 accounts - new and old we will merge them and you will have old data of registration and old counts of posts as well - old private messages.

Please note: for to be sure you are really owner of old account we will merge new and old only after PM from old account.

Surfcrest will write more instruction with clear English :) a little bit later.

If you need any assistance please feel free to write PM to Surfcrest or to me.

Surfcrest
March 16th, 2016, 11:32
RE: The Missing 58 Members

Members,

Moses has given me the ability now to fix the 58 members who we weren't able to transfer over to the new site.

Now that the foundation is in place, I will be working with each member affected to re-link you to your old profile and posts.

If you have created a new user name while you were waiting, I can merge your current user name with your old to build one user profile.

Once this has been completed, you won't be able to search your old posts until we re-index the search parameters.

This may take a few more days.

In the coming days, I will be contacting you by PM to discuss how we will re-attach you to your original profile.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
March 18th, 2016, 10:59
Members,

I have sent out a few PM's to Members affected by this glitch, offering to re-connect the members who's profiles did not migrate over to this new Board.
OR
Any member who has registered a new account, but wants to be re-connected to their former account.

Please send me a PM when you are ready to complete this with me.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
March 18th, 2016, 20:14
Members,

I have re-connected fountainhall and paperboy to their old profiles and posts, to reconnect their posts from the Old Board.
I am waiting to hear from bobsaigon3, before he becomes bobsaigon2 again.

Instructions have been emailed and PM'ed to each member.

It's an easy fix, if this affected you. All you need to do is send me a PM or an email surfcrest@hotmail.com

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
March 19th, 2016, 07:49
Members,

bobsaigon3 is now back to being bobsaigon2.
cliffy has also been reconnected to his old membership.

Surfcrest

Moses
March 20th, 2016, 04:58
RE: The Missing 58 Members

Once this has been completed, you won't be able to search your old posts until we re-index the search parameters.

Search-index has been rebuilded. Now search results at forum will include posts of missed members under their own nicknames. Also we have side-effect: forum is working about 40% more fast.

Surfcrest
March 21st, 2016, 23:14
scottish-guy has now been combined into one membership.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
March 22nd, 2016, 01:48
2lz2p account has now been repaired.
ikarus should now be able to log in directly as ikarus.

Surfcrest

Brad the Impala
March 22nd, 2016, 02:20
It's like an Agatha Christie in reverse. And now there only 44 members missing!

Surfcrest
March 26th, 2016, 00:42
I have merged two more members accounts today:

Smiles has now been merged with his old account and posts and is still Smiles.

latin has now been merged with his old account and is now back to being latintopxxx

Instructions have been emailed to each member.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
March 27th, 2016, 10:31
Blueskytoday has now been merged with the old membership to the new and is Blueskytoday again.

Hoping to work on fixing netrix next!

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
May 2nd, 2016, 23:28
I am very happy to report that adman5000 is back with us again :)
His temporary membership Adman was merged together with his old Sawatdee Account adman5000 and is back to being adman5000 again.

I will be working on other accounts over the coming days in an effort to bring our long term members back to Sawatdee Network.

Surcrest

Surfcrest
May 2nd, 2016, 23:45
I am also happy to report that netrix is back being netrix again. The netrix - old account was merged with the new netrix account and now they are both combined.
Instructions have been emailed to netrix for him to access the combined accounts.

A big thank you for your patience as we go through this process for all the missing members.

Surfcrest

Surfcrest
May 12th, 2016, 13:44
I am very happy to report that I am very happy to report that Thai Dyed has been merged with the old Thai Dyed membership.

I will continue to be working on other accounts over the coming days in an effort to bring our long term members back to Sawatdee Network.

Surcrest :)