PDA

View Full Version : Adonis Massage Closed?

Mancs
March 13th, 2016, 19:06
I was told Adonis Massage on Soi Convent closed suddenly. Is anyone able to confirm? I think some massage shops in Bangkok have been struggling.

pong
March 16th, 2016, 02:48
UNIMAN in that Korean plaza has closed a few weeks ago-they still advertise on Thaimassageboy (probably a cheaper long-time contract). I have just left BKK, but those I visited on weekends were very busy-those are all well out of that Silom ghetto.

Maxxy
March 22nd, 2016, 12:34
I was told Adonis Massage on Soi Convent closed suddenly. Is anyone able to confirm? I think some massage shops in Bangkok have been struggling.

Hi Mancs, sadly Adonis is closed, disappointing because I was looking forward to going there in a couple of weeks. They had some nicely hung boys there that knew just how to use it. Below is a snippet from an email I received today, looks like they may resurect themselves at some stage but no idea when.

"Unfortunately, we had to close our shop at 44/11 Convent Rd. on March 12, 2016. We opened on December 26,2004 and want to thank all our customers for making Adonis Massage a success and a pleasure to operate for the last 11+ years.

We hope to reincarnate one day although, we have no estimate as to when that may occur"*

Mancs
March 22nd, 2016, 18:02
Thank you for the confirmation. Sad news indeed and tough for the boys who worked there.