PDA

View Full Version : Where to find free lancers for sex in Bangkok

werner
March 11th, 2016, 16:31
I know my way around the go-go bars and host bars of Bangkok, but where are the best places to go to find attractive free lancers? I do NOT want to try to pick up people off the streets or in the parks. What gay bars or discos have free lance guys available. Please give some advice.

By the way: During a recent trip to Bangkok, a very attractive Thai guy came on to me at the Balcony Bar. Since I am 70+, and a bit overweight, I assume we was not coming on to me because I was so hot. At the time, I was having dinner with an hot off from Dream Boys, so I did not respond to his approach.

christianpfc
March 14th, 2016, 16:58
DJ station and Soi 4 are the only venues I know.

By the way: During a recent trip to Bangkok, a very attractive Thai guy came on to me at the Balcony Bar. Since I am 70+, and a bit overweight, I assume we was not coming on to me because I was so hot. At the time, I was having dinner with an hot off from Dream Boys, so I did not respond to his approach.
You should have! The boy you offed from Dream Boys knows his place, and the other guy saw you were in company. Nothing wrong in exchanging phone number under such circumstances.

pong
March 16th, 2016, 02:47
progress comes fast: as also note many times here on this and all the other fora, its now online that does this trick: most Thai use LINE or hornet/grindr/maybe some old-fashioned types gayromeo. How much that in fact differs from people you actually see first-anywhere, is a bit beyond me.