PDA

View Full Version : Transgender ladies and how they and the Thai military deal with them having to take the army lottery

Nirish guy
March 6th, 2016, 05:43
Although not quite "gay" Thailand this is a short Documentary movie I noticed on another gay site elsewhere which reveals Thai transgender women's ordeal as they face military conscription in the Army lottery.

It makes for interesting watching both for the subject matter at hand and also just to see the actual workings of one of the actual lottery draws that we've all no doubt heard so much about - where it seems if the movie is anything to go by at least nearly all the conscripts appear to be screaming queen GAYS ! ( I'm sure that's not actually the case of course :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rZUyhLlEFI

anonone
March 6th, 2016, 09:52
Thanks for posting that, Nirish. Interesting to see the lottery system in action after hearing about it.

Honestly, I was hoping for much more in-depth recording of the physical examinations though. 555

arsenal
March 6th, 2016, 17:51
Anonone: I don't know about the Thai exam but there are plenty of videos showing the Chinese and Vietnamese ones.

a447
March 6th, 2016, 18:16
Fascinating video. Thanks, Nirish.

scottish-guy
March 10th, 2016, 22:10
So, NIrish, if the UK ever re-introduces conscription (and extends it to the over 50's), you'll now know exactly what to do...

....and I'd absolutely INSIST you follow the example in the Video with regard to your "camp name" - mince up to the desk and lisp at the recruitment panel:

Hi boys... I'm Nookie

:D:D

Nirish guy
March 11th, 2016, 02:50
well I'm discussed to say that if they DO ever reintroduce conscription here I'm screwed as I will be standing camping it up in the UNDER 50's queue - mind you being surrounded by hot sweaty muscled guys in uniform every day, there's probably worse jobs.....