PDA

View Full Version : Default page after logging in ...

Smiles
March 1st, 2016, 11:01
Every time I log in to the board, I am automatically sent straight to my Messages In-Box page ... whether there are unread PM's there or not.
I doubt this is normal, but I cannot find a 'fix' to this anywhere. I would much prefer to be defaulted to the boards Forum List page.

Undoubtedly I'm missing a toggle switch somewhere in the maze of available options, or my eyes are getting more useless as I grow older.

Moses
March 1st, 2016, 17:59
When next time you you will plan logOUT - click on logo and proceed do main page, then press CTR+F5 and wait for full loading of page and then only click logout. After it at next login you should login to main page.

Smiles
March 2nd, 2016, 08:04
Uh?? Sorry, no get. Your message is most difficult to understand.
Guess I'll just stick to seeing 'no messages' ... then carry on clicking to the forum.

And has anyone else got the same issue? Surely to god I'm not the only one. And if I am, why?

Moses
March 2nd, 2016, 08:58
yes, sorry for my English... do that:

1. while you are logged in - click on logo and go to main page
2. at main page click logout at right top corner
3. while you logged out at main page if you use windows computer clear browser's cache - press two keys at keyboard at the same time: CTR + F5 (I have no idea what keyboard keys combination is using for clearing browser's cache at Apple OS, check it yourself)
4. when page after pressing CTR + F5 will finish reloading - login to forum at main page...

after that procedure after each login browser should redirect you to main page...

Smiles
March 2nd, 2016, 11:47
OK, got it. Thanks ...