PDA

View Full Version : Pattayagay Weekly Report 02 Jul 2006

July 3rd, 2006, 06:27
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 2, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symphony Brasserie's Dinner for Pattaya Gay Festival Thursday night, June 29, great success

Throb's party with Pee Saderd Another Great Success, Despite World Cup; Saderd "Brings Crowd to Feet'" again

The Enchanted Hut, Jomtien Complex, to "Officially Open its Doors" with Fourth of July Party Tuesday

Throb to celebrate American Independence Day with special event on July 4

Poseidon Hotel is not for sale, owner advises; major improvements being made now

Bondi Guesthouse, Lounge and Cafe is up for sale; Colin and Malcolm seeking genuine expressions of interest; and would consider a truly "working partner" instead of sale

Niddy's Nook has wedding anniversary bash scheduled for Saturday, July 8

Telephone Pub, Bangkok, reports on "Mr. Rainy Season" contest 29 June; 19th Anniversary event June 14 raised 8,500 Baht for Pride Festival

Dick's Cafe, Bangkok, to celebrate its Seventh Anniversary with "Brokeback Mountain" theme July 13

Pan of Thaiboy.net website writes of Freeman Disco's "Catwalk"; Singing Contest with other Dance Clubs starting at Freeman July 12, moving to three other clubs before end of July

Balcony Pub, Silom Soi 4, reports on Soi 4 Pink Olympics on July 20, Rainy Season promotions, and World Cup TV broadcasts

2007 Phuket Pride Committee announces schedule for events for March 29 - April 1, 2007 event

The Straits Games, international competition, this year to be held in Phuket October 26 - 29, 2006

Fridae.com (Singapore) confirms Nation Party will be held in Phuket Oct. 22 - 24, 2005

Rainbow Scuba offers Diving Adventures, 2 day - 2 night trip, October 14 - 16, leading toward Nation's Party

Information on Alden House in Bangkok, courtesy Stuart of The Balcony and Lee of Telephone Pub

Human Rights Commission drafting anti-discrimination law to protect those with AIDS / HIV

Expat's Corner -- reports on the Pattaya area's two outstanding clubs for Expats, visitors and friends

www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jul206.html (http://www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-jul206.html)

Gaypattayan
July 3rd, 2006, 17:50
Omitted in error from basic Weekly Report, I urge everyone to consider the LaCage Quiz Night this coming Thursday night at 9 p.m. in Sunee Plaza -- LaCage is located on Soi VC, next door to White Night Restaurant.

It is now shown as part of the Weekly Report on Thailand for the Week of July 2, 2006, but because of late insertion, is not included in the listing so kindly posted above.

http://www.pattayagay.com/quiz-nightopt06.jpg

G.P. (Allen)

July 4th, 2006, 08:36
oh chit!! 3 of them have been in my loom!

http://www.pattayagay.com/tel_mrrainyseason2006.jpeg

July 4th, 2006, 08:50
Oh chit! Three of them have been sniffing glue in the alley behind my house!

July 4th, 2006, 09:36
DELETED

July 4th, 2006, 09:44
fruity- boy and a.n.other lol

July 4th, 2006, 09:48
DELETED

July 4th, 2006, 12:22
I know this is a daft question as nobody know's the questions that will be asked in the quiz, but from prior experience, will the quiz be suitable for Thai guys too? I would like to go along to this event as it is something different, but I don't want my num friend sat there with a bored look on his face as he feigns interest in a load of questions that only Farang's could answer. Then again, probably the only thing that could pique is interest would be the litre of whiskey.