PDA

View Full Version : A must : Enchanted Hut party on July 4th.

July 2nd, 2006, 16:20
Hello Again,
The Enchanted Hut Is having a 4th of July Party Tues nite at 7pm-late. Jomtien Complex across from the Bondi. Barbeque, salads, all you can eat for 199 Baht. We are also having an auction to sell some of our lovely objects of art, wood sculptures from north thailand.

Thai music and dancing and a special visit from Lana LaMoore, Hollywood''s oldest living star. see attachment.
reservations phone 06 008 9469
see ya there!

this will be a night not to be missed and there will be a special prize for anyone who can spot the difference between me and Lana LaMoore who has pinched most of my beauty secrets.

July 2nd, 2006, 16:38
there will be a special prize for anyone who can spot the difference between me and Lana LaMoore who has pinched most of my beauty secrets.

Vive La difference, Lana's face actually moves and her eyes are much less glazed over.
Your, "Beauty secrets!" You know very well formaldehyde is in the public domain!
Last week I went to buy some and was told I a note from my mother won't do: You'd cornered the market. Please loan me a cup.

July 3rd, 2006, 15:05
you lucky thing..cum and claim your prize..you get to spend the entire night with me. I'll bring the lube.

July 3rd, 2006, 15:28
you lucky thing..cum and claim your prize..you get to spend the entire night with me. I'll bring the lube.

Just come greased-up...self basting...it's quicker.

July 3rd, 2006, 17:23
Well those guys who do go to the Enchanted Hut for this 4th July party, will get the biggest surprize in Gay Pattayas History, I would not miss it if I was you>>>>>???????

I know what the surprize is.
LMTU is going to repay some of the money he's been borrowing all over Pattaya for the last 3 years.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: