PDA

View Full Version : Ambiance Hotel Under new Management.......

July 2nd, 2006, 05:05
I've stayed at Ambiance on two occasions and found the rooms to be just ok for the money. Obviously, you can't beat the location and I can't say enough good things about Jimmy. With the addition of ADSL in all the rooms and free of charge, I'll give it a try again. I easily spend 100 baht or better a day in the internet shops. Plus, being an online poker player, this will only help feed my addiction while in Thailand. :idea:

July 2nd, 2006, 05:33
Who is paying LMTU?

July 2nd, 2006, 06:22
I do it for free, what about you?
Seriously, I am curious. Your PR writing is so professional it does sound like you are paid. Have you mentioned this before and I just missed it? Am I the only one curious as to your real motivations?
I have nothing against your items, I read them and find them of interest, but again, I think I asked a totally LEGIT question.
Nice deflect though, calling me a cunt. Good one!
So are you going to answer my legit question, or not? If not, we can assume you are being paid, and then the question is, by whom.

You could call me YANKEE CUNT, that would be popular with some ...

July 2nd, 2006, 08:04
OK. fair enough. I believe you.
Go through my posts and you will find a good percentage have good content.
I am not into writing too many puff pieces though, like you. It takes all kinds. Looking forward to your future releases.

July 2nd, 2006, 12:09
I DO NOT RECEIVE EVEN A PENNY FOR MY INFORMATION, I write on here. or any where else for that matter.

And the moon is made of green cheese

You not receiving the 'odd' gift appears at odds with what the local businessman in Pattaya say about you.

July 2nd, 2006, 12:11
Well all I can do is take the gentleman at his word.

Smiles
July 2nd, 2006, 12:48
" ... It will be interesting to read the Madame Jim Saga. As the song goes, тАЬIтАЩm Still Here.тАЭ ... "
Just knowing where Jimbo purchases those fabulous shirts would be good enough for me.
Do you know LMTY?

I'll see if I can dig up a snap.

Cheers ...

wowpow
July 2nd, 2006, 15:41
The first paragraph of LMTY's post was an historic quote I can't remember is it three years already or four. Jim said to me, as he went on stage, something like "only another two years to go!" not that long ago.

Jim as an owner and subsequently General Manager of the complex has always had a policy of continuous improvements. The WiFi has been in some time now. I don't see much news here but it's always good to give The Ambiance a plug.

I think Jim said that he gets his fabulous shirts from the US and keeps them all on a rail. He takes the next one in line each evening and puts it in the laundry bin when the evening is over. The staff wash and press and put in at the back of the line.

http://upload4.postimage.org/523257/jim.jpg (http://upload4.postimage.org/523257/photo_hosting.html)

Jim at one of the innumerable PGF fund raiser dinners

July 2nd, 2006, 20:19
The first paragraph of LMTY's post was an historic quote I can't remember is it three years already or four. Jim said to me, as he went on stage, something like "only another two years to go!" not that long ago.

'An historic quote'
It's lifted directly from:
http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=sec-PTY/ambiance

GWMinUS
July 2nd, 2006, 20:23
I have noticed recently that many of LMTU's posts are lifted directly from Sticky Rice.
And with no credit.
Maybe he is the original author???
:geek:

July 2nd, 2006, 20:41
I have noticed recently that many of LMTU's posts are lifted directly from Sticky Rice.
And with no credit.
Maybe he is the original author???
:geek:

Have you read LMTU's posts when he is 'original'? :pukeleft:
The spelling, syntax and grammar make the Sticky Rice original author look like a Pulitzer prize winner.
:cheers:

Smiles
July 3rd, 2006, 06:15
" ... Smiles.considering the high light of your week is looking at old photos of the King of Thailand .... "
Sweetheart, the reason you can't possibly conceive of any other kind of post on this Board (or any other reason for this Board to even exist for that matter) is that you are a professional tout .... and believe that tout-ism is what folks really come here to read.

You're OK at what you do LMTY, i.e. flogging businesses and especially businesses of friends, and copy & pasting: The obvious corollary of which would be that for anyone here to expect a greater depth of purpose or worldliness than used-car salesmanship would be no more likely than pissing into a great wind yet at the same time staying dry Stick to these shallow helpfulnesses and we'll all be happy.

Those that cannot abide you (trust me, a significant number) can feel free to put you on ignore, knowing full well that all they'll ever miss is another breathless touting of just one more mediocre Pattaya steakhouse.

Cheers ...

July 3rd, 2006, 06:38
Those that cannot abide you (trust me, a significant number) can feel free to put you on ignoreMe, for one - but then, I don't go to Pattaya so I guess I'm missing nothing either way

cottmann
July 3rd, 2006, 11:44
I do it for free, what about you?
Seriously, I am curious. Your PR writing is so professional it does sound like you are paid. Have you mentioned this before and I just missed it? Am I the only one curious as to your real motivations?
I have nothing against your items, I read them and find them of interest, but again, I think I asked a totally LEGIT question.
Nice deflect though, calling me a cunt. Good one!
So are you going to answer my legit question, or not? If not, we can assume you are being paid, and then the question is, by whom.

You could call me YANKEE CUNT, that would be popular with some ...

Actually, what he called you was a a stupid cnut (sic): "Do they pay you to be such a stupid cnut or do you do it for free? :))"
"Cnut" is the anglicized form of the Old Norse Kn├║tr meaning "knot," so he may have meant to tell you to get knotted, which is an English exclamation of anger expressed at someone. The best-known cnut is King Cnut - or more often Canute - who was King of England, Denmark and Norway, and is sometimes called Canute the Great. He is most famous for trying to turn back the incoming tide. to show he wasn't a god.

Smiles
July 3rd, 2006, 19:33
" ... Oh dear Smiles, Your as sensertive as a Wild Grizly Bear today, is there no one there in the boom docks who can sooth your savage brow..."
:blackeye: Well, at least I don't have you on Ignore.

Cheers ...