PDA

View Full Version : US Hostage exceptional courage :WARNING BOOBS ON DISPLY mod

wowpow
July 1st, 2006, 19:43
Kidnapped:

According to a leading Arab TV station, yet another US citizen has been kidnapped in Afghanistan.

The following message with his own words was transmitted by the media on Sunday:

"I have been kidnapped by militants in Afghanistan. I doubt I will ever be able to return to the states. Even if things get real nasty and I suffer inevitable torture, DO NOT pay any ransom money or attempt a rescue operation. America does not deal with terrorists. Tell my wife and kids I love them."

This victim (who's name could not be published) is a man of exceptional courage.

Below is a photo of him with his kidnappers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/wowpow/image001.jpg

July 1st, 2006, 22:24
... Jeb Bush?

Aunty
July 2nd, 2006, 18:56
jesus, where's the fucking burkha when you need it?? My eyes, my eyes! Dude that pic should come with a very strong warning! And I never knew Afghani's were blond!

Very funny nevertheless.

cottmann
July 3rd, 2006, 14:51
but little taste!

The man's guards look so plastic I thought at first he had been captured by a horde of Barbies!

July 3rd, 2006, 15:23
The man's guards look so plastic I thought at first he had been captured by a horde of Barbies!

The results of one of the new sunless tanning creams.
"Use a double batch and have a snatch to match!"
(If that's the girls, what are the men like?)

July 9th, 2006, 14:44
to the UK has had a very positive affect upon him.

What happens when all those girls with the plastic tits get old ?
Will we have thousands of old wrinkled ladies wandering about in zimmer frames with huge pointy boobs ??

:cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

July 10th, 2006, 17:37
to the UK has had a very positive affect upon him.

What happens when all those girls with the plastic tits get old ?
Will we have thousands of old wrinkled ladies wandering about in zimmer frames with huge pointy boobs ??

One thing for sure: They can not be burried at sea.

July 10th, 2006, 21:45
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: A flotilla of boobies.

Has anyone else found they are attracted to the slit front right? Something irresistible like you want to shove a baton up there. Or slap it raw.
Is a clitoris as perfectly shaped as a little cock? Just I have never seen one clearly before.
Johan always seem to spread the lips to find the little moist chap and then start licking it to death. Ouch!