PDA

View Full Version : The Sawatdee Forum

Surfcrest
February 21st, 2016, 09:18
The Sawatdee Forum is working, we have a great deal or work to do with organizing, adjusting, getting some important things running and adjusted to our liking. The front page is also functioning and I'll be working on the content and displays.

There are a few pages that won't have too much content on them until I get farther along with the main pages.

We haven't tested out your controls fully and so we are relying on you to tell us.

Thanks,

Surfcrest

Smiles
February 21st, 2016, 09:35
When I opened the main forum I went directly to my last post to see how things looked. The text was there, but my "Smiles" handle had become "guest", and my post count disappeared. Does this mean that my entire posting history on Sawatdee -- nearly 5000 -- has vanished?
(If so,may I cry?)

Surfcrest
February 21st, 2016, 09:45
Did your "Registration for new users" or did you access the site from your stored profile using the "Forgotten Your Password" link?

All existing members must use the Forgotten Your Password on the right side Login Box.

I think should be fine. Some profiles are going to take more work than others to stitch back. My moderator controls will allow me to manually merge things together that I wasn't able to do before. I would also like to reattach members that were deleted in the past.

I see the photo you loaded, was loaded to your "Profile Photo" not your "Avatar".

I'll work on your profile status right now. Let me know the date you want me to load as your real start date, it must go way back!

Surfcrest

Smiles
February 21st, 2016, 10:00
OK Surf, thanks for the quick reply.
If it can be done great. If not, c'est la vie. Don't make it a priority ... I'm pretty sure you are up to your ass right now.
The date would about 2005, 2006. Before that it was the original EZBoard ... so forget that.

"King of Hua Hin"??

Surfcrest
February 21st, 2016, 10:03
I have adjusted your start date...gave you the title of "King of Hua Hin" and now all that's left is stitching your posts together. I will set it up so that members can set their own titles rather than the old "posting freak" stuff...unless someone wants to be a posting freak.

You can change your Avatar photo now Smiles!

Surfcrest