PDA

View Full Version : SoDom Fetish club BDSM club in Pattaya

lonelywombat
February 13th, 2016, 16:21
In the daily rush of messages from Google Alert was this post from Nickys ?
http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-bl ... tish-club/ (http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog/sodom-fetish-club/)

Set the far side of third road in Pattaya, the new SoDom club claims to be the first BDSM club in Thailand. Taking the information from their website gives us the following:

тАЬSoDom Fetish club welcome all to our dedicated playrooms at Pattaya.

Located at The Castle Fetish Club, a unique club providing lush decadent interiors created by experienced players for your pleasure.

Privacy and discretion is assured at all times.

We also welcome NON BDSM minded people to come and take a look to experience the club.

SoDom Fetish Club is located at the Castle, to get to the Castle Pattaya is quite simple, ask any taxi driver to go to the Buffalo Bar on Third road and the Castle is located next to it, you cannot miss it because it is the only building with a black castle like tower. (see picture)

The location by car is also easy, coming from Sukhumvit road take Cental Pattaya Road and then take a left on third road. There is a parking space in front of the Castle Entrance.тАЭ

Their GPS co ordinates are as follows: Google coordinates тАУ 12.9266623,100.8863005

The club is open from 6pm daily. You can call us on +66(0)38 41 51 62
This is our email link: sodomfetishclub@gmail.com
Or see their website at http://sodomfetishclubpattaya.com or Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/gayfetishclub/

To help you find it, weтАЩre copying the map from their website

you will have to go to website
http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-bl ... tish-club/ (http://www.nickysgaythailand.com/gay-blog/sodom-fetish-club/)

Manforallseasons
February 13th, 2016, 16:36
Is this you?

paperboy
February 13th, 2016, 17:25
wow
looks great
will def be going there. But cant see how much it is to get in

scottish-guy
February 13th, 2016, 23:16
I'm outraged

As if Pattaya residents/visitors weren't perverted enough - now theres a club where they can sit in the corner wanking with rubber gloves on, whilst dressed in a gas mask and wellies?

I don't go on holiday to be confronted with disgusting perversion - I get enough of that at home.

:ymparty:

scottish-guy
February 13th, 2016, 23:28
.....and furthermore:

Is it true that the den of iniquity known as SoDom club plays The Searchers "Needles and Pins" on a loop?

[youtube:kyt7tfaj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29fwB4UtJNE[/youtube:kyt7tfaj]

egel
February 14th, 2016, 04:17
Paperboy...look on the website..standby for a shock.
900 bt to get in and wait for it, 7000 for a bottle.
That's before renting your bad boy inside!

Moses
February 14th, 2016, 05:50
Paperboy...look on the website..standby for a shock.
900 bt to get in and wait for it, 7000 for a bottle.
That's before renting your bad boy inside!

it's price for tourists, with member card half price

paperboy
February 14th, 2016, 17:28
ive contacted them already and know the prices and what to expect.
so looking foward to my visit

christianpfc
February 16th, 2016, 21:20
the new SoDom club claims to be the first BDSM club in Thailand.
That claim is wrong: there is BarBar in Patpong (the late Bangkokbois wrote about it).

egel
February 16th, 2016, 21:51
Paperboy....how much is the membership? I have emailed them and got no reply.

Aux1010
February 16th, 2016, 22:32
If anyone makes it here I'd be VERY interested (and appreciative) to hear what the shows etc involve...big fan of BDSM / spanking here. Will definitely pay them a visit on my next trip, but that probably won't be until nearer the end of the year.

latintopxxx
February 17th, 2016, 02:05
I'm shocked....positively shocked...here I thought I was the only slightly non-vanilla ride em like a pony board member and now suddenly everyone wants to spank the boys???!!!?!?!?!

scottish-guy
February 17th, 2016, 03:51
Makes a change from them spanking the monkey tho

:ymparty:

latintopxxx
February 17th, 2016, 20:06
anyway this is not for me...europe is full of leather/s&M venues...I prefer ambushing money boys.......

bucknaway
February 18th, 2016, 00:57
I'll check it out when I arrive in april. As long as it's not a ladyboy fetishist bar.

latintopxxx
February 18th, 2016, 21:47
ladyboy fetish bar.............isnt that called walking street!!

Aux1010
May 21st, 2016, 08:02
Hi Bucknaway, did you end up visiting SoDom during your trip? Or has anyone else here visited??

I've booked my next trip in November this year, so will definitely check it out, but would be keen to hear any reviews prior.

For anyone that's interested, I did previously e-mail SoDom in February re: their pricing and had the following reply:

Thank you for the interest you place in our club.
The Membership for 1 Year cost 15,000 bahts. It include 2 bottles of premium alcohol ( black, Absolute...). Then 50 percent discount when your bottles are finiish on your drinks. Cost of package ‎are reduce from 3500 to 3000 bahts.
Do not hesitate to come and ask for our manager (‎John).
We will close on 18th 19th and 20th this month,and then open every evening from 6.00 pm 2.00 am.
Shows are performed all around the evening‎.
Feel free to come and visit us
Regards
THE MANAGEMENT

bucknaway
May 21st, 2016, 09:28
I didn't go. I tried to load their webpage when I arrived but it would not load. I went to their Facebook page and sent them a message asking if they were still open and didn't hear back from them until my trip was almost over and I no-longer had a desire to go.

I searched the web for some feedback on the place and could not find much... I didn't want to go there and be the only customer there after paying a rather high entry fee.

paperboy
May 21st, 2016, 18:01
well its on my do list for june
just got another message from them on my FB

Sorry for late answer.When you come in, the boys are doing a show for you , then after, if you decide to go private you can arrange your own shows with 1 2 3 4 boys ! it s up to you ! All our boys are trained and will respond to your desires. We have different areas in the bars with differents equipments where you can express your fantasies....We have masters, slaves you can choose, we have guys who come in couple and have fun with our boys too! It s relax at So Dom , so come as you are and enjoy!We have all the accessories you need and some equipment.If you have special requests don t hesitate to ask us, our customer satisfaction is our priority and we ll see what we can do for you smile emoticon Come to take a look , we ll be happy to welcome you at So Dom and have fun.Cheers.

Aux1010
May 21st, 2016, 18:04
Bucknaway: Yes, that's my thought as well re: being the only customer after paying a relatively high entrance fee, but will still try and get there for a look. Thanks for the update anyways.

Paperboy: Thanks very much for your update too, hopefully we'll hear back how you get on in June! :-)

Gaybutton
May 21st, 2016, 18:44
I have never been there, but I'm curious. I see from a post above they want 15,000 baht for a year membership. What I don't see is any information about how much they want for people who are interested in going just once, to give it a try.

arsenal
May 21st, 2016, 19:29
I just copied and pasted this from their website.

Pricing

NON MEMBERS
Entrance including first drink : 900 THB
 All following drinks: 300 THB
Bottle of your choice (including mixers) : 7000 THB
 bottle of wine : 3500 THB

MEMBERS
Entrance including first drink : 450 THB
All following drinks: 150 THB
Bottle of your choice (including mixers) : 3500 THB
 Bottle of Wine: 1800 THB
Boy/Slave/Switch/DRINK : 280 THB each
OPEN DAILY FROM 6 PM – Dress Code – Please dress in black – We offer black jackets if you don’t wear black.

bucknaway
May 21st, 2016, 21:41
Too bad Christian has not visited. He would provide a report to end all reports about the place.....

Chuai-Duai
May 22nd, 2016, 01:13
I too am a bit intrigued by this. I arrive for a month's stay in less than two weeks so I will, at very least, have a look at the place from the outside. But it looks expensive and has to be something special to be worth paying extra for.

Uranus
August 13th, 2016, 23:08
I too am a bit intrigued by this. I arrive for a month's stay in less than two weeks so I will, at very least, have a look at the place from the outside. But it looks expensive and has to be something special to be worth paying extra for.

So ... did you actually visit in the end?

Chuai-Duai
August 13th, 2016, 23:46
Yes!

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthread.php?18072-I-go-to-SO-DOM

francois
August 14th, 2016, 00:15
I finally realized the meaning of SoDom! Sounds like a nice place to visit.

DamienZ
August 14th, 2016, 01:44
In Pattaya (of all places)! :lol:

https://youtu.be/SjbPi00k_ME
SaveSave

scottish-guy
August 14th, 2016, 02:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQktbIBsIAI

Uranus
September 6th, 2016, 22:31
CLOSED.The young man who turned up at the door claimed the place had been closed for a while, and that it might, it might, open again next month or so.

scottish-guy
September 7th, 2016, 12:13
<<Quelle surprise>> as Francois might say :eek:

Bondage Fan
June 29th, 2017, 16:36
Hi i would like to try the place , anybody went there ?

bobsaigon2
June 29th, 2017, 17:56
I'm surprised you didn't bother to read this thread. Look at post #30.

Bondage Fan
July 4th, 2017, 14:09
Anybody went to this place , they opened on july ?

bobsaigon2
July 4th, 2017, 14:50
Opened in July? What year? It appears you are severely internet-challenged. Look at post #30 and others above. The establishment opened last year (2016) and closed last year (2016).

bobsaigon2
July 5th, 2017, 13:43
Bondage Fan: I stand corrected. Bucky has informed us that the place has re-opened: http://sodomfetishclubpattaya.com (http://sodomfetishclubpattaya.com/)

scottish-guy
July 5th, 2017, 14:25
Speculation will be rife as to how the management found the funds to re-open this S&M haunt, which must surely have limited appeal.

My own suggestion is that possibly the customers had a whip-round?

:p

Chuai-Duai
July 5th, 2017, 19:09
Based on my visit last year someone has spent a lot of money on the place. But I doubt that it can survive with such high prices and, again based on my visit, with so few boys on site and no customers. I was happy to pay a 900 Baht entrance fee once, to have a look, but I’m not doing it again.

Bondage Fan
July 8th, 2017, 17:40
Hi

I plan to take look there on Monday, i am not expecting or asking for a bar atmosphere so i don t really care to be alone, just as long as i can get me what i want, just email them to request bondage, quick answer from them. Everything set up.
I have been in many BDSM clubs in Europe so i am experienced , i hope they can respond to my expectations.
I will report
Have a nice week end all

bkkguy
July 8th, 2017, 19:42
Have a nice week end all

for those of us unlucky enough to have stumbled on goatse, I would have expected more of a "weak end", but I am sure you will whip them into shape!

bkkguy

Bondage Fan
July 9th, 2017, 00:14
I promise i ll do my best bkkGuy ;)

Bondage Fan
July 12th, 2017, 12:23
Hi Everybody

I finally went to Sodom Fetish club in Pattaya, well i can only say that i had a very good experience.

After i arrived i pay the entrance fee , met the manager and we confirmed what i planned with them.( Bondage package )

Everything was ready for me, ropes, accessories so cool.

The staff showed me first some fetshis/BDSM technics.

Afer I met my master and had a few drinks Together.
Then i got excellent bondage session by a very dominant master, nothing to say, great time.

Of course at Sodom you have to go there with a clear idea of what you want,It s not cheap but as same as very BDSM club i went to ,you pay for a service.

Finally :

Good points : Well equiped place / Professionnal service, friendly / discret / Quiet / membership
Bad points : Master speak limited English but enough to play with him.

I recommend you to contact them first as i did and ask them what you are looking for,It s a nice BDSM experience place for advance players like me or beginners

Cheers

Bondage Fan
July 15th, 2017, 15:10
Just want to say that my last visit to the club was great

Recommended

Smiles
July 15th, 2017, 16:12
Gross! The whole thread.
I wonder whether MickPee will get into this? I'd like to see him try on one of those black leathery KKK hoods. Those retro playthings were always a scream.
Better yet, Lonelywombat.

Mickp
July 15th, 2017, 16:22
Gross! The whole thread.
I wonder whether Mikpee will get into this. I'd like to see him try on one of those leathery KKK hoods.

Yes thankyou Smiles, I would love to be wearing a pair of leather knickers and black leather bra and a long blonde wig to go with it and be whipped and dominated by those hunky muscular Thai guys whipping me and calling me a fat whore as they punish my big fat milky white ass ass cheeks with their big rods

Smiles
July 15th, 2017, 16:27
calling me a fat whore

I'd be very glad to do that for free. You haven't seen my whip.

http://i67.tinypic.com/24b5kx0.jpg

RonanTheBarbarian
July 15th, 2017, 19:34
Just want to say that my last visit to the club was great

Recommended

Could you maybe give us a (very) brief overview of what ones sees/does there, the number of Thai staff on the premises, etc?

Bondage Fan
July 17th, 2017, 11:27
Hi RonanTheBarbarian, i contact them by mail and ask for bondage, quick reply, it s a quiet discret place with play zones in the place, not too big but everything you need is there ( accessories)
Staff / 3 subs and one master.
I was alone in the club and it was nice.
Master took very good care of me, ropes, wax.Limited english but skilled
Not a place for party but i like the concept, once you re in there all the surface is yours and you can do whatever you want.
Prices : Higher than regular places but it s a BDSM club and service is good so no prob for me.
If you speak a bit of Thai it s better but the manager speaks very good english so you can ask what you want to him
I ll be back ! ;)

a447
July 17th, 2017, 16:28
The only Thai you would need is "jep" and "mai jep", I'd imagine.

Is it a real bdsm club? I once accompanied some friends in Tokyo to such a club, as they were curious to try it. But it turned out to be more innocent role-playing, not hardcore. As painful as those rubber hose acts we see in Soi Twilight.

scottish-guy
July 17th, 2017, 16:42
.. those rubber hose acts we see in Soi Twilight.

There's an Enema club in BKK?

:eek:

frequent
July 17th, 2017, 16:45
There's an Enema club in BKK?Haven't you read arsenal's footer? As I recall it's "My enema's enema is my fwend"

a447
July 17th, 2017, 17:38
There's an Enema club in BKK?

:eek:

I don't know about an enema club, although it is pretty shitty.

Bondage Fan
July 17th, 2017, 19:16
yes it s a real BDSM club, they can do everything you want, much more painfull than soi twilight :) it can be hard core if you want they have the right accessories ... i can tell :) ;)

a447
July 17th, 2017, 19:38
Oh, no! No!

To each, his own, but I don't want anything!

Bondage Fan
July 17th, 2017, 19:59
They have sub boys.. you can ask them what you want ;)

a447
July 17th, 2017, 20:19
I want to leave! I want to go home!

Get me outta here!!

RonanTheBarbarian
July 18th, 2017, 01:28
I am not sure they understand you, a447, after all Bondage Fan said they (although skilled) have "limited English"...

"Tink farang wants me to do it harder":devilsh:

Anyway, thanks for the account, Bondage Fan

Bondage Fan
July 18th, 2017, 10:29
You re welcome Ronan :) i ll keep the bdsm community updated :)

I ll go there often.

Take care all

frequent
July 18th, 2017, 11:24
i ll keep the bdsm community updated :)Surely a true masochist gains the greatest pleasure out of knowing someone else is deliberately denying him updates?

Mickp
July 18th, 2017, 13:26
I have been looking at their website because I cant wait to get my bum spanked by a big Thai guy.

Love some of the reviews on there....

" I went to the Club and had my pubic hair ripped out ..then they poured hot candle wax over my ball bag ...loved it...will definitely be going back """:

Bondage Fan
July 20th, 2017, 12:27
Hi Mickp,

When i went there no big Thai guy but the master , a slim tatooed boy on the chest was good at what he was doing ..

He spanked me plus wax on bottom..

I loved it !

scottish-guy
July 20th, 2017, 13:02
Getting my pubic hair ripped out followed by hot candle wax poured over my scrotum sounds like something MiniMee would have in store for me in order to get information on my movements

Mickp
July 20th, 2017, 20:48
Hi Mickp,

When i went there no big Thai guy but the master , a slim tatooed boy on the chest was good at what he was doing ..

He spanked me plus wax on bottom..

I loved it !

Oh it sounds incredibly hot !!!

You must of really enjoyed that hot wax over your arse !
Did he rip your pubic hairs out ??

I want him to call me a fat bitch and a fat slut whilst he is whipping me !

Cant wait to get there !

sglad
July 20th, 2017, 20:53
Oh it sounds hot !!!

I want him to call me a fat bitch and a fat slut whilst he is whipping me !

Yes but in Pattaya how would you know he was referring to you?

Bondage Fan
July 20th, 2017, 21:03
Oh yes i did !
Sure you will enjoy it, i recommend you to do as same as i did , contact them by mail and ask them what you want... when i arrived everything was ready for me and the master knew what he had to do with me.. This will avoid communication problems.. Limited English there :)

Tintin
July 21st, 2017, 02:18
Yes but in Pattaya how would you know he was referring to you?

That's not nice, sglad!

Bondage Fan
July 31st, 2017, 12:23
Just came back to my favorite place in Pattaya, i brought my student clothes, and ask them to provide a school desk and a black board.. they had two small ones , i was a naughty student punished by my teacher , cool session !

sglad
July 31st, 2017, 16:00
Just came back to my favorite place in Pattaya, i brought my student clothes, and ask them to provide a school desk and a black board.. they had two small ones , i was a naughty student punished by my teacher , cool session !

Awwww, you must have looked adorable in your pinafore and braided hair.:heart:

Bondage Fan
July 31st, 2017, 17:32
Yes i was Sglad :)

Nirish guy
July 31st, 2017, 18:02
to get information on my movements

But all regular we hope anyway ....candle wax or not !? :)

Bondage Fan
August 2nd, 2017, 17:52
Candle wax... ;)