PDA

View Full Version : Monty's Get-A-way trip to Koh Chang

Monty-old
July 1st, 2006, 05:42
If you are in Pattaya from the 4th July ,And would like to join us with your Boy, for a 4 Day 3 night trip to Koh Chang.
Includes, getting to know you Dinner at Monty's, Breakfast At Monty's. All transport,to and on Koh Chang, Accomadation,
breakfast, And the time of your life. Give me a call on 038 713 652 Or email me thefullmontybar@hotmail.com

July 1st, 2006, 09:01
DELETED

Monty-old
July 1st, 2006, 09:16
Price 100 quid,175 U.S. $230 Aussi, and for thoes of you without a calulator 7000 bht.
For 1 Farlang 1 Thai Boy, Only room for 2 more. Be quick.

bigben
July 1st, 2006, 11:48
I am interested to know the name of the Hotel you are using.

The reason I ask is because I did a quick google search that shows tons of hotels at 1000 baht or less per night after all it

is low season

VIP Bus transport is about 400 baht per person (round trip)

The ferry from Trat to Koh Chang is 30 baht per person (one way)

Breakfast and dinner at your place,,, 300 baht per person??

That adds up to about 4,520 baht per couple

What is the remaining 2,480 used for?

I am just asking is all. Are you booking at a 5 star hotel?

Are you surprising us by offing some local thai boys from Koh Chang?

Thanks for answer

Best regards,

bb

Smiles
July 1st, 2006, 12:35
" ... Price 100 quid,175 U.S. $230 Aussi, and for thoes of you without a calulator 7000 bht.
For 1 Farlang 1 Thai Boy, Only room for 2 more. Be quick... "
For Christ sake . . . . any possibility of (all of us) attempting to use the phrase Thai Guy or Thai Man ... rather than Thai Boy?

I know, I know, Thai men call themselves "boy" all the time (or "boi" to quench our thirsts & lusts?), but is that any reason to unthinkingly play that game?
Calling Thai men/friends by a reasonably respectful name (as opposed to a servile anachronism) seems rather polite, decent, and respectful to me. Does it to you?

I recall that the famous M. GayButton always referred to his Thai man as "his boy" . . . which invariably made me commence to vomitin'.

Cheers ...

July 1st, 2006, 12:39
Please leave the PC back in the west.
And, yes, Thai males call themselves boy until age 30, so actually it is plenty respectful to follow their lead, MAN.

Smiles
July 1st, 2006, 12:44
" ... so actually it is plenty respectful to follow their lead, MAN ... "
No it's not . . . it's neither PC, nor "plenty respectful".
It's just fucking ignorant (as yourself ... speaking of the jejune), no matter the culture, no matter the century.

Cheers ...

July 1st, 2006, 14:45
I actually don't get you. Thais use this term. In Thailand, why wouldn't we use the term they use?
When you order tom yum kung in Thailand, do you ask for spicy shrimp soup instead?
I really do not understand your sensitivity about this.

Monty-old
July 1st, 2006, 15:07
Big Ben, I have booked at Plaloma Cliff Resort @ 1200 bht Per Night, plus 200 extra for breakfast.
Rent hire for mini Bus 2500 bht per day Plus Petro. We have the mini van on the island, for 4 days to go where we wish. Plus food and room for driver.
Ferry charges per person plus charge for mini van.
Plus breakfast & dinner at Monty's
I do run 2 charities but this not one, If by any chance there is a profit from this trip, I will donate it to G.A.P.
I am also taking A waiter, who i will Pay. Plus the best guide In Thailand who will pay his own way. ME.

bigben
July 1st, 2006, 20:52
Thank you for your timely reply

Koh Chang is a lovely Island and I am sure you will enjoy the trip

Have fun

bb

July 3rd, 2006, 11:18
DELETED