PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya bars/gogo

workhardplayhard
February 9th, 2016, 16:12
Which bars/go-go in Pattaya is your favorite at the moment and why?

thaiguest
February 9th, 2016, 19:28
My Sunnee list in order of preference:
1) Nice boys because many boy boys
2) Power Boys because quiet a few boy boys.
3) Eros because it's the only one left-or am I wrong?
I'm not qualified to judge Boyztown.

bucknaway
February 9th, 2016, 23:06
I like Eros for the laid back vibe of the place, the reasonable drink prices, the fun with the guys and you never know own what you may see happen in there.

I like boyz bouz boyz for the show.

I use to be a fan of xboys but the last visit almost cured me of that with their lack of a decent show and smaller number of guys.

loke
February 10th, 2016, 19:29
I don't have a favourite , but you will probably find me sitting in one of the Jomtien bars, I prefer a relaxed atmosphere.

dab69
February 11th, 2016, 11:14
After picking up a friend at Nice Boys we would often go to Boystown to see his friends at Dream Boys bar.
One was really cute there, but not his friend. Hmmmm.

arsenal
February 11th, 2016, 12:30
With regards to X-boys. I went in at 12.30am to watch the show. At 1.15 I asked when it would start. Mamasan says
"Oh. No have enough customer so no show."

latintopxxx
February 11th, 2016, 14:01
U waited until 1:15 ?!?!, u gotta be the most patient person in the galaxy. And I bet u still paid full price for the drink too.

a447
February 11th, 2016, 14:06
Is difficult to come up with a definitive list because things change on a nightly basis. Sometimes you turn up and your favourite guys are not working. The bar that was full of customers one night is dead the next. Guys who were enthusiastic one night are now sitting around chatting to each other and ignoring the customers.

It also depends what you are interested in. I like sleaze and am not so interested in seeing a fuck show.

So my favourites on my trip last month were:

A. Eros (but it was hit and miss)
B. Goodboys (hands on)
C. Boyzboyzboyz (a couple of stunners, ladyboy show with a handsome male dancer)
D. All of Me bar/massage (great massage, friendly guys)

Next trip, the order may change.

anonone
February 12th, 2016, 07:48
Hey a447.

I am surprised that Nice Boys didn't make your list. I typically visit every night and blow through about 500 baht there in small bills from all the groping and such.
Friendly guys and mostly "man" types with just a few fems in the mix.

I usually hit each of the Sunee gogo bars each night, except for Power Boys, which I just visit very occasionally.

Just last trip I started hitting a couple of the BT places. Vasa is a great spot for the twinks, along with Dream Boys/Kawaii/Cupidol to a lesser extent.

a447
February 12th, 2016, 14:34
I did consider Niceboys and thought about going in one night to take a look, but I was in so much pain with my foot - still having problems - that I decided to go back to the hotel. I never managed to venture inside.

But it'll be on my list of places to try next time.

francois
February 12th, 2016, 15:07
Power Boys and Nice Boys are smoking bars so if you can't stand the smoke you are out of luck.

colmx
February 13th, 2016, 06:52
Power Boys and Nice Boys are smoking bars so if you can't stand the smoke you are out of luck.
For me Nice boys is a free for all smoking bar

Power boys they prefer you go outside... but they occasionally will allow the inconsiderate and obnoxious customers that insist on exercising "their right" to smoke to ruin the atmosphere...

As for the style of boys... for me PB wins hands down over NB... my BF calls NB "junkie boys" ... need I say any more?

Maxxy
February 13th, 2016, 07:52
So what are the best bars (both Pattaya and Bangkok) for chuck wowing the boys when they come and sit with you?

arsenal
February 13th, 2016, 09:28
I've never had a bad off from Nice Boys. It's always the first bar I go into when I get to Pattaya and the last one before I leave.

a447
February 13th, 2016, 14:54
So what are the best bars (both Pattaya and Bangkok) for chuck wowing the boys when they come and sit with you?

Goodboys in Pattaya - it's basically just a chuck-wow bar.

Eros - if the guys can get it up!

In Bangkok, Super A and Natureboy in soi 6, around the corner from the Tarntawan Hotel. In NB you have to pay the off fee (400 baht) plus tip the guy (they want 1000) of he cums.

thaiguest
February 15th, 2016, 15:31
To get out of paying the 1000 just say " if you cums I goes" and say it like you mean it.

scottish-guy
February 15th, 2016, 19:26
To get out of paying the 1000 just say " if you cums I goes" and say it like you mean it.

So if he's not allowed to jizz so you can avoid paying - what's the point of doing it?

:-s

thaiguest
February 15th, 2016, 19:44
My reply is not ment to be taken too seriously.
I think it's rather unusual to be slapped with a 1000 baht fine if a "cum" is involved.
What if the evidence was miniscule as would happen if you were the 3rd or 4th to handy pandy the guy during the evening?
Would there be an on the spot investigation and if so who would be the judge?
Surely not the mamassan.
The normal mamassan has little or no judicial training.

a447
February 16th, 2016, 14:13
The idea of paying 1000 baht in Natureboy is because that's the least he would be paid if you offed him and he came in your room. You're still having sex with him.

The guys always ask first if the customer wants them to cum in the bar and mentions the off fee and the 1000 baht. If he didn't ask and just came, I'd be reluctant to pay the whole amount.

latintopxxx
February 16th, 2016, 17:27
I usually offer 200, settle on 300 and take my time stroking /groping him.

anonone
February 16th, 2016, 17:47
For me Nice boys is a free for all smoking bar

Power boys they prefer you go outside... but they occasionally will allow the inconsiderate and obnoxious customers that insist on exercising "their right" to smoke to ruin the atmosphere...

As for the style of boys... for me PB wins hands down over NB... my BF calls NB "junkie boys" ... need I say any more?
Hey colmx.

Agree, there are a couple of very good looking twinks in PowerBoys, but the mamasan can be a pain in the ass. Also, most every time I have visited, it just seems boring.

Nice Boys is a much more fun place to hang out. Better energy overall, plus many cocks on display. A mixed bag for types on stage. Some may be a bit more tattoo''d and not the clean-cut type of PowerBoys, but always very friendly. I have never felt a "junkie" vibe there.

On the smoke issue, I am not very sensitive to it. I prefer non-smoking places, but I don't exclude anyplace based on the possibility of someone smoking. Only once did smoke bother me as a whole group sitting close by lit up. I just moved to other side of the bar and was fine.

I realize some folks are extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, sot might be different for them.