PDA

View Full Version : Stay away from my Bitcoin you bastards ... et al ...

Smiles
January 23rd, 2016, 21:13
Brucie is now thinking about ways to censor posts, and of course, trying his damndest not to appear as being censorious.
First ... not allow Bad Guys to view 'trip reports' unless one has actually posted a 'trip reports'. Second ... do the same with 'business reports' -- which is to say, of course, anything posted by Bad Guys which is 'negative' regarding The World o' Bitcoin.

http://gaysexthailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=83

lego
January 24th, 2016, 02:13
On behalf of Bruce (not really, just joking), I would like to thank you for mentioning his forum time and again, even linking to it. You're probably responsible for about 90% of its traffic (not joking here) by doing so.

Smiles
January 24th, 2016, 07:32
You're probably responsible for about 90% of its traffic (not joking here) by doing so.
Guilty, I agree.

Smiles
January 24th, 2016, 12:03
A new and quite precious post by our dear friend Christian displaying to the members of this board, and the world in general, new and oxygen-free heights in the age old science of Kissing (Bruce's) Ass.

http://gaysexthailand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84

Smiles
February 3rd, 2016, 22:01
Brucie's board -- heretofore, known as a blog -- is sinking fast.
No new posts since Jan 31, no new members, bitcoins dissolving, our fave snake oil entrepreneur missing 35,000 jars of snake oil, prompting Bruce to upload a YouTube video where he cries openly, swearing that he has lost a small fortune as well as his investors, saying " ... I feel for them, especially a dude named Christian ... ".

Manforallseasons
February 3rd, 2016, 23:09
No new posts since Jan 31, no new members, bitcoins dissolving, our fave snake oil entrepreneur missing 35,000 jars of snake oil, prompting Bruce to upload a YouTube video where he cries openly, swearing that he has lost a small fortune as well as his investors, saying " ... I feel for them, especially a dude named Christian ... ".

If he truley wants to destroy his board and perhaps start a blog he need only seek advice from a fellow board owner actually his namesake!

lego
February 3rd, 2016, 23:42
Yeah no activities at all since days, that was a rather short-lived affair by all appearances... Manforallseasons, it might have been a bad omen that your other Bruce was one of the new forum's first posters...? Never to be seen again later, of course.

Smiles
February 4th, 2016, 17:16
If he truley wants to destroy his board and perhaps start a blog he need only seek advice from a fellow board owner actually his namesake!
Quit being so demure. Name the namesake [not to worry, law suits are not in play]. I'm far to old, and have been hanging around this board far too long ... I can't remember the long-lost.

Frankly, my desire would be for Christian to jump in here and either gush [defensibly] over his new boy friend [i.e. Bruce]. Or ... finally denounce what Bruce is all about; i.e. an obvious, clownish, sophomoric fraudster.

Manforallseasons
February 4th, 2016, 17:51
Smiles, the post above yours answers your question.

Smiles
February 4th, 2016, 19:04
' ... Smiles, the post above yours answers your question ...
OK, I read it. B-) UH.

'... Manforallseasons, it might have been a bad omen that your other Bruce was one of the new forum's first posters...? Never to be seen again later, of course.
. . . but I still don't get it. Is Lego using code, or secrecy, or obfuscation, or some kind of conspiracy. Lego's cool ... he wouldn't do any such thing.

So call me dense -- hey, call me Donald Trump [what a [i]loser :)) ] -- and help me out. I don't get it.

francois
February 4th, 2016, 23:45
Read your PMs.

Smiles
February 5th, 2016, 03:40
Read your PMs.
OK ... thanks, I get it now. I did mention "dense" after all.

Manforallseasons
February 5th, 2016, 11:07
Smiles, as for the other "dude" you mention my opinion is just avoid any aknowlegment such as as avoiding replying to any of his posts.

Smiles
February 5th, 2016, 15:00
Smiles, as for the other "dude" you mention my opinion is just avoid any aknowlegment such as as avoiding replying to any of his posts.
Now I'm confused again. Having finally figured out 'The Two Bruces', now you are using the phrase 'The Other Dude' but are being mighty obtuse on which one you mean.
Are you talking about the Bruce with the bitcoin up his ass, or the Bruce with the message board stuck somewhat in the same area.
If it's the former, he has completely disappeared from this board so I cannot do any serious avoidin'.

Manforallseasons
February 5th, 2016, 15:50

You see the "dude" in your post? :-o